Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Champange for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends (Patrick Stump)

Part 16

by falloutboy8793 1 review

Oh my god, I'm back!!! I had some major writer's block, and nothing seemed to get me out of it. Now something came over me and tada!! Enjoy!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 1197 words

1Funny
Grace’s POV

"Hi." Dani smiled calmly. I swear, if that girl just holds in all these fan girl moments, I think she is going to burst. I just smiled, trying not to scream myself. "I'm Dani," Gerard took Dani's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Nice to meet you Dani." Gerard smiled mischievously.

"You are?" Mikey smiled at me, extending his hand.

"I'm Grace." I shook his.

"Wait, you're Dani and Grace..." Gerard put two and two together. "You're the band New Face of Failure right?"

"Yep...missing one person, Kris." Dani said nodding.

"So that means..." Gerard smiled. "PETER PAN!! HOOK IS HERE TO PLAY!!! COME GET YOUR TINKER BELL!!!" He yelled.

"SON OF A-" We heard Pete yell back.

"So anyways," Gerard turned back to us. "What have you gals been up to? Enjoying the tour life?"


Pete's POV

"SON OF A-" I yelled after I heard Gerard's voice call out.

"Figures he'd show up." Andy laughed with the rest of the guys. "I guess it was just a matter of time."

"Shut up!" I looked at Patrick for some help. "Come with me!"

"Why? I believe Dani is your responsibility." He winked at me. Damn him.

"How much you want to bet that Grace is over there with her?" I smiled, knowing I got him.

"So? I know Gerard will go after Dani more than Grace. She has nothing to worry about...Dani on the other hand..."

I interrupted him. "And you think Gerard left his little brother home? I bet Mikey wouldn't mind Grace at all." That got Patrick to shut up and think. "Now that I've made my case, let’s go." I began walking.

"I'm coming too! Those are my sisters they may be hitting on..." Kris scowled. Joe and Andy just laughed and came along.

Patrick's POV

I followed Pete to where the girls were. Damn him for dragging me along, well not dragging, but sucking me into it. Besides, Grace wouldn't be interested in Mikey...would she? I haven't known Grace for that long, so he might be her type...but I like her. And Mikey's too quiet for her...but so am I...wait...am I getting jealous over Grace? Shit.

We made it to where they were. There was Dani, talking and laughing with Gerard, not surprised, but then I saw Grace and Mikey; smiling, talking, and laughing. I don’t know why, but I just felt the need to do this.

“Hey, what is going on over here?!” I laughed loudly. I noticed them jump and Dani turn to me.

“Never you mind, Patrick. Just go to the corner and make your hardcore face.” Dani smiled. I saw Grace punch Dani in the arm and look at me.

“Nothing big, we’re just talking with our tour mates is all.” Grace smiled at me.

“It’s about time you guys came over! We almost ran off with these girls.” Gerard smiled.

“I thought we had a truce that we wouldn’t start anything until the official start of the tour?” Pete walked over to Dani, put his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

“True, true.” Gerard nodded in agreement.

Grace's POV

“So in that case...what are we going to do now?” I asked. Mark came up behind and put his arms over Mikey and me.

“Well, considering that we meet the rest of the bands tomorrow and our next concert is the day after that, how about we just hang out...get to know one another.” He smiled.

“SCARY MOVIE MARATHON!!!” Dani screamed.

“Oh god...” I sighed.

“Come one Gracie!! It'll be fun!!” Kris joined in.

“Please?!” Pete pouted.

“Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate you?” I smirked.

“YAY!!! And you ARE watching them with us!!” Dani smiled with evil intentions.

I glared at her. “You want me to die of a heart attack don't you?”

“Not die...just scar.” Dani skipped away.

“Did you piss her off?” Patrick came up to me.

“I wish I knew.” I sighed.


A couple hours later

“Grace, come on! You have to watch the movies!” Dani banged on the bathroom door, where I locked myself in.

“No, it’s okay, you guys start without me.” I sat on the counter of the sink, playing a game on my iPod.

“Grace, I swear to god!”

“Don’t swear, it’s not good for you.” I taunted back.

“I’m going to get Pete! He’ll kick the door down!”

“No I won’t.” I heard Pete’s voice.

“God damn it Pete!” Dani screamed.

I laughed.

“Fine, now I will pull out the big guns!” Dani laughed evilly.

“Oh, I’m so scared.” I taunted.

“You should be.” Gerard’s voice appeared and I heard footsteps leaving.

“Grace…” I heard Patrick voice through the door.

“Yes Patrick?” I snickered.

“They’re gone. You can come out now.”

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Once I saw that Dani and Gerard were gone I came out.

“Thank you!” I hugged him and took a seat on the couch. Patrick sat next to me and just laughed. “So where did those two go?” Right then, Dani and Gerard walked in with a bunch of movies in hand.

“Shit.” I moaned and turned to go back into the bathroom, but my way was blocked by Patrick.

“If I have to watch them, you’re going to watch them with me.” He smirked.

“NOO! You betrayed me!” I laughed. “Fine, but if I can’t sleep tonight, it will be on all of your heads!”

Dani just laughed. “You’ll sleep like a baby so hush! Okay Gerard, what do you have?”

“I have, Child’s Play, Dead Silence, Gothika, Nightmare on Elms Street…”

“Are you kidding me?!” Dani interrupted. She showed the movies she had in her hand. They were the exact same ones. Gerard laughed.

“You don’t have this one!” He showed a movie called Signs.

“Oh!!! I love that movie!” Kris exclaimed.

“I haven’t seen it.” Dani said, taking the movie and looking for any clues to what the movie was about.

“Oh! Is that the one with the aliens?” I said. Dani’s eyes grew big.

“Please god no…” Dani pleaded. I smiled.

“If I have to watch them, you’re going to watch them too.” I laughed. “Besides, you came up with the idea.” This was going to be a lot more fun than I thought. I took my place next to Patrick, Dani sat next to Pete, and everyone sat on the floor in front of the couch we were sitting on.

The movies weren’t that bad…but that didn’t stop me from jumping and grabbing Patrick’s arm most of the time.

“Sorry.” I kept whispering to him as the rest of them laughed at the silly gore and dumb girls who kept ignoring their common sense. He smiled and whispered in my ear.

“No problem. If you get that scared, just hold on if need be.” I smiled and continued to hold on for dear life. Maybe this wasn’t a bad idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story