Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Remember Me?

by Frankenstien 3 reviews

You don't have to read this, it's just me making myself feel better :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 261 words - Complete

3Moving
Remember me? I was the girl you pushed around, the girl which you called names, you once kicked me in the shines for doing something I didn't do, then never apologized for it when you realized I had nothing to do with it. I'm the girl you made cry, the girl you ditched, the girl who stuck up for you because I thought you where my best friend. The girl you ignored, the girl that hasn't spoken to you since we where 12. The girl that nearly went into depression because of you. Now look where I am, and where you are, you in the gutter with the other slag's you consider 'friends', the one's that would stab you in the back at any opportunity, drugged up, spending you're life drinking, having sex, and being a bitch to the world. Sadly, you have made me who I am today, the strong person who couldn't give a shit to what people have to say, the person who lots of people say has no emotions, when really they just couldn't care enough to get to know. The girl that has the best, best friends in the world, ones who actually care and love me for who I am, not who I was pretending to be. Thanks to them, I feel I can be who I want to be, and not who I feel I have to be, the more confident person who wants to help make a difference to the world, to make sure people like you can't hurt people's feelings you did mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story