Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It's All Nice On Ice, Alright.

by mew 3 reviews

"I haven't skated since I was 3." Ferard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 1162 words - Complete

1Original
"I think you'll make this one out alive," Gerard said sarcastically, his goofy smile plastered on his face and his eyes lit up with amusement.


"Shut up," I said and glared at him. I looked down at the ice skates sitting on my lap.


"Need help?" He asked. I ignored him and took off my shoes. He grabbed the skates and untied them before getting on his knees in front of me.


"You can't be mad at me, we shook hands on it," he said, starting to put the skate on my right foot.


"Because I thought I'd win," I said, watching as he laced the skates.


"I hope you learned your lesson," Gerard said.


"That you're a hardcore douchebag," I said, he laughed.


"No, that I'm always right," he said, starting to put the other skate on my left foot.


"I'm never going to make a bet with you again," I said and this time I meant it. Everytime I've ever made a bet with Gerard it seems he always won and found a way to humiliate me. Staring at the skating rink in front of me, my stomach dropped in fear.


"I can't skate! I haven't skated since I was 3!" I said, now begging.


"You made a deal," Gerard said, standing up. I looked down at me feet and saw that he had finished putting on my skates. Immediatly I tried stalling him.


"How about you sit next to me and we enjoy the silence?" I asked, he laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.


"Come on, it's not the end of the world," he said, pulling me towards the ice rink. He went on the ice and turned around as I stood there hesitantly. It was only me and him on the ice rink, but I still was too scared to go on the ice.


"You promised," Gerard said, stretching out his hand."Plus I had to give Mikey one of my comic books so I could borrowthose skates."


Taking a deep breath, I grabbed his hand and took a step on the ice. Immediatly, I felt wobbly and clutched his arm as tightly as I could, digging my nails into his skin.


"Ow, fuck!" He cursed, pulling his arm away from me, almost making me fall.Immediatly, I went straight to the wall and held on to the side of the ice rink.


"Well, you asked for it," I said, not feeling a bit of sympathy for him.


"Note to self: the fucker has claws!" Gerard said. "Come on." He pulled me away from the wall, and more towards the middle of the rink.


"No!" I begged as he pulled me by my arm. Then he let go and immediatly I threw my arms out to try and grab him, but he was already out of reach.


"Gerard, get back here, don't leave me alone," I said, standing still and fearful of falling. I took a small step and immediatly the ice made my foot slide and caught me by surprise. Everything happened so sudden, one moment I was standing wobbling on the ice and the next I was lying there. Lying on the ice, I stared into the dark blue sky, in both pain and surprise.


"Frank!" I slightly turned my head and saw Gerard skating over to me. He got on his knees next to me.


"Are you okay?" He asked. I took all the energy I could to ball my fist up and punch him in the stomach.


"Fuck," he said, clutching his stomach.


"You deserved it," I said, sitting up. He was lying on the ice, curled up, making a big deal. I rolled my eyes.


"Don't be such a baby," I said.


"I think I have internal bleeding," he moaned, and it actually sounded like he was being serious. I crawled over to him and looked down at him.


"Are you being serious?" I asked, I didn't hit him that hard. Then it came unexpectedly. He sucker punched me right in my right jaw. Surprised, I fell back and held onto my jaw. Just as I was about to get back up to get my revenge, he pushed me down and sat on top of me, holding my hands just above my head.


"Look you hit me, I hit you. We're even," he said. I tried breaking out of his strong hold, but miserably failed.


"Let me go," I said.


"Promise you won't hit me," he said. I shook my head and he shrugged, "I can stay like this all night."


"Come on, I'm cold," I said, he sighed and gave in. He stood up and extended his hand for me to take and he pulled me up so I was standing.


"Don't leave me again, or I'll seriously kick your ass," I said. He held my hands and skated backwards, pulling me along.


"I actually want to talk to you about something serious," Gerard said, avoiding eye contact by looking down at ourfeet. He was silent for awhile until I asked, "What?"


"Nevermind," he said, still avoiding eye contact.


"Come on Gerard you can't do that! You can't say you have to tell me something and then not tell me!" I said. He shook his head.


"It was stupid, just nevermind," he said, but he's been my best friend ever since I was 7-years-old and he was 10-years-old, 8 years ago and I could read him like a book.


"Is it about who you like?" I asked, he nodded.


"Is it me?" I asked and he stopped and shook his head.


"No," but I could see in his face thathe was lying.


"Holy shit! It is me, isn't it?" I said, watching him as he turned red.


"No... I... not.... I don't like.... no..." He stammered.


"Oh, if you don't like me in that way, I guess it's irrelevant who I like," I said.


"Wait, are you saying..." he didn't bother finishing the question. I shrugged.


"Why does it matter?" I asked.


"Cause if you do like me, then I definitly like you back," he said and I laughed. I managed to close the gap between us without falling and wrapped my arms around him.


"So... do I, like, kiss you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.


"Dumbass," I said and leaned in and kissed him. For a moment he seemed surprised, then kissed back. It felt like there were fireworks going off in my stomach. We pulled away and I smiled.


"I love skating," I said.


---


I actually wrote this around 3 years ago and published it about a year ago on my Quizilla account. Deciding that now is a good time to start up writing again in my spare time, I decided to publish it here. So if you've read this before and you're an old-timer on Quizilla then I guarantee you I did not plagerize any of it.

Thanks for reading it and feedback would be appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story