Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Pregnancy

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"Amber, can we talk."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
I hate just lying around. I feel like there are so many things I could be doing but I just can’t. The baby’s heart rate has almost staid too high for too long three times in the last week. It’s scary to know that you’re child could possibly die before it has even had a chance to live. I don’t like the feeling at all and I can tell Frank doesn’t either.

He spends a lot of time at home, taking care of me and making sure I’m alright. I wish he wouldn’t worry so much. It makes me feel guilty.

Gerard, who has graduated from college, comes over on weekends. He’s currently dating some girl named Anna. She’s sweet and helps out with house chores that Frank often forgets to do. Gerard is happy and that’s all that matters.

Donna sends over meals and different movies I used to like as a kid. Mainly she’s just worried about me getting bored or having too much time to think. I really can’t blame her.

At the current moment Frank’s mother has nothing to say to either of it. I think so far everything we’ve done has just been so untraditional. It’s simply too much for her.

On Monday I send Frank to work. He’s been home too long. He needs to get out. I stay with Gerard.

“Amber, can we talk?” Gerard asks after we’ve finished lunch…rice with green beans.

“Sure.”

“What are you going to do if the baby doesn’t make it?”

I chew on my lip. I want this baby. I want a family. I’m not sure I could stand it if the baby died inside of me. I don’t think I could handle my child dying, “It wouldn’t be anything good.”

“I’m worried about you Amber. This is a big deal. I know how much you want a family,” Gerard says resting his hand on my stomach. The baby pushes its foot up against his hand, causing it’s heart rate to accelerate before returning to normal.

“I’d go about it in the same fashion as I’ve dealt with everything else,” I answer.

Gerard just nods before getting up and moving about the apartment. I sleep.

The weeks go on like this. It is almost to a point I can’t take it. I just sleep and eat and visit the doctor and then sleep some more. The only thing that keeps me patient is knowing that all this will help my baby be okay.

Note: Sorry this one's short too. It was more of a filler chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story