Categories > Original > Horror

Bump In The Night

by MsAshley 0 reviews

Short Story! Lizbeth was walking along the road, when she heard something, or someone behind her.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-01-09 - Updated: 2012-01-09 - 397 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Bye Liz, have a nice night!" My manager called after me when I walked out the door. I worked at Wal*Mart, and was only a cashier. My life sucked.

"You too Nick." I said back, not bothering to see if he heard me. I really wanted to get home. I had to walk again in the dark because me and my boyfriend had a fight, and he took the car.

I could hear the door close, and latch shut, which scared me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get back in if some crazy person tried to kill me. God, I prayed I didn't get hurt along the way. The babysitter needed to get home, and I needed to feed my children.

As I was walking, I could hear someone walking behind me. But when I looked back, no one was there. That terrified me. I am a chicken when it comes to spooky stuff. I cried during Paranormal Activity 3. Everyone laughed at me for that.

I started to walk faster, and so did the footsteps. I didn't even bother to look back this time, I was way to scared. I really didn't need to die tonight.

Lizbeth The tree's seemed to whisper my name. They beckond me. I was shaking all over. LIZBETH I was starting to freak out now, I didn't want to become dinner to some freak show.

"Whoever the hell you are, go away, I'm not scared of you." I shouted into the dark. Lying trough my teeth.

"Oh, but you are!" A deep, raspy voice said from behind me. I screamed and turned around. The horrible sight in front of me, made me almost vomit by itself. I cannot explain the smell. It was horride though.

I started running in the other direction, tyring to get away, but I couldn't. Everywhere I turned, the freaky monster thing was there. I didn't even know what to call it.

"No one's going to miss you, your children will be put in foster care, and they will forget, or I will hunt them down, and slice their necks." The monster growled and raised his claw.

Now, everytime you walk down that road, you will met this monster. He will ask you one question, if you run, you die. If you answer inncorectly, you die. Wich street? Not telling, go find it yourself
Sign up to rate and review this story