Categories > Original > Horror

Why So Serious?

by MsAshley 0 reviews

This is the legend of "Cut Mouth" Not mine, credit goes to whoever made it

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-09 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 225 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cut Face
There once was a princess who was the prettiest girl in the land. She was married to the prince, and they where next in line for the throne. Everything was perfect.

Or so they thought.

The princess wasn't happy with her life, and had an affair with any guy she could. And that was every guy considering she is the prettiest girl in the land. The prince knew it, but he wouldn't admitt it. He though they where the happiest couple around.

One night, a week after their marrige, they had a huge fight. The biggest they've ever had. They both knew it too. But only the prince was scared of loosing his spouse.

"I KNOW YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR!" He shouted at her, not wanting to bealive.

"SO WHAT?!" She screamed back, flabbergasted that he knew.

The prince was so devistated, he grabbed a pair of siccors, and made her "beautiful" but cutting her mouth, all the way up to her ears. It killed her instantly.

Now, if you see a beautiful girl in a surgons mask, don't run, it will make her mad. She will ask you TWO question. "Am I beautiful?" If you say no, she will cut off your head. If you say "yes", she will make you "beautiful" aswell.

I wish you luck to whoever meets this gurl(:
Sign up to rate and review this story