Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Here We Go Again

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 2 reviews

Hello my lovely's. Sadly, there is only a one more chapter, maybe two. I know it's kind of an abrupt ending, but that's how it was originality planned. Thank you for sticking with me throughout thi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-14 - 1153 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank's POV

“Okay, I’ll see you later. I love you.” Gerard said, kissing me as he walked out the door. He and Mikey were going to visit their grandma. I was going with mom to do some after Christmas shopping.

“Isn’t it great, just the two of us again?” My mom shouted through the dressing room door. I just laughed. Mom had been trying on dresses for almost an hour now. Her new boyfriend was taking her on a date tomorrow, and she wanted something flashy to wear. I had seen so many dresses, I think I was turning straight...

“I think I found the perfect one!” My mother yelled.

“You said that about the last five!” I yelled back. I could hear her laughing. Soon, the door opened and she walked out.

“Oh mom, it’s gorgeous!” I smiled. It was a burgundy, one shoulder dress. It came down just past her knees, and it had a little black belt around it. After her purchase, we strolled around the mall for a few more hours, trying to kill time. It was nice being with my mom and being able to talk about things. I missed our conversations about random things in the middle of the night. She would always try to tell ghost stories, but they always ended up being funny instead of scary. I didn’t know what I would do without her.

I pulled into the driveway, and turned the car off. I helped mom with the bags, and she headed inside. I closed the trunk, when my phone rang. I sat down the bags on the porch and answered it.

“Hey baby,” I said.

“Hey, I’m going to drop off Mikey at Alicia’s when we get back to town, then I’ll be there. Should be less than 30 minutes.” his sweet voice said. I smiled.

“Okay, hurry home. I have a surprise for you.” I teased him.

“I can’t wait,” Gerard laughed. “I love you...”

“I love you too.” I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocked. I grabbed the bags and made my way up the steps. Opening the door, I realized my mom hadn’t turned on the lights yet. I just shook it off, and carried the bags I had into the living room. “Mom?” I called out. All of a sudden, I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I fell to the floor, darkness taking over me.

*

Gerard’s POV

After dropping Mikey off, I made the short trip back to Frank’s mom’s house. I couldn’t help but think about this surprise he had for me. Frank liked to get me things, calling them a surprise, and then he always ends up telling me what it is before he gives it to me. It was a feature, one of many, that I found loveable.

I parked my car on the street, and made my way into the house. “Frank? Linda?” I called out, but there was no answer. I walked into the kitchen, seeing nothing. None of the lights were on, which was strange. Linda always had almost all of the lights on in the house. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge before heading in to check the living room. I heard a crack, and I looked down to see a picture frame on the floor.

“Gee...” I heard. Looking around the room, I couldn’t see anything because it was so dark. All of a sudden, one of the lamps in the corner of the room turned on. Frank was sitting on the floor, blood coming out of his mouth. I rushed over to him and started to untie his hands.

“Shh... He’s here...” Frank whispered. I stopped, frozen with fear. I couldn't believe what was happening. Frank’s dad was here, and he had hurt my baby.

“Come on, we need to get out of here.” I picked Frank up, and started heading towards the door. I didn’t get three steps before a large figure appeared in front of me. I backed up slowly, falling onto the couch.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you,” the bastard said. My emotions quickly went from fear to anger. I could feel my face getting hot, and my grip on Frank tightened.

“Where’s my mom?” Frank asked, his voice cracking. The lights turned on, and I could see Frank’s dad’s shirt was covered in blood. He noticed where I was looking and held up a knife.

“She’s... incapacitated.” He said with an evil smirk on his face. I felt Frank tense up, and he lunged for his father. But he stopped dead in his tracks as he held up a knife up to Frank’s stomach. My instincts kicked in and I headed straight for his father. I got a few good blows in before he sliced my arm open and I fell to the ground. “Now, that wasn’t very nice...”

“Why are you doing this?!” Frank shouted.

“Why?!” Frank’s dad snapped back. “I’ll tell you why. I found out that that whore,” he said pointing the knife upstairs, “ was fucking around the first few months we were married! As soon as I found out, I wanted my revenge. I loved you and your mother, I really did. But you didn’t deserve my love. You’re the bastard son of some musician from Florida...” Frank shook his head, stepping away slowly. “You’re not going anywhere, you son of a...” He never finished his sentence. A gunshot rang through the house, stopping his father dead in his tracks. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. Soon, a puddle of blood appeared around him.

I jumped off the floor and rushed over to Frank’s mom. She was collapsed at the bottom of the stairs, holding a shotgun. “Frankie!” I yelled. He rushed over, and pulled his mom into a hug. Linda tried wrapping her arms around him, but she fell limp, coughing up blood. I placed my hand on her back, only to fell a warm sticky mess. It was blood.

“Oh God... Frankie, go start the car. We need to get your mom to the hospital...” He didn’t do anything, he just sat there stunned. “Go!” I yelled. He snapped out of it and ran out of the house, grabbing the keys off of the table. I rushed into the closet and grabbed a blanket. I wrapped it around Linda, and picked her up, applying pressure to her wound.

Frank climed into the backseat, and helped me get Linda into the car. “Don’t move your hand off of this spot,” I instructed him. Frank nodded, and I rushed into the drivers seat, taking off down the road to the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story