Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Timetables and rude receptionists.

Just a little hyper...

by LatherTheBlood 6 reviews

Sleepover at Gee's, Frank eats too many skittles and sends him a little bit loopy..REWRITTEN.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-03-24 - 1451 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: HEEEEEEEEY. So this is the update, where things get a little more frerardy! yay! Special thanks to ChemicalKilljoy for: Being in this story and giving me a word which i can't remember! XD, also thanks to Terrance the Tomato, he lives in my Gran's house, he's a ketchup bottle which is shaped like a tomato! exciting stuff. R&R PLEASE?! thanks. Love You.P.S. i wrote this while fondling a Raag. < dared to put that. A Raag is a blanket. My blanket. BLANKEY BABES!
-LatherTheBlood xo








FRANKS POV

Great, i wish i had went with Gerard now. I didn't have to un-pack any shit, i didn't have anything to pack in the first place. I just had to make sure my mom was okay, she's probably in one of her drunken states again. Like she so oftenly is..

"Frank! is that you?!" she screamed, her words were slurred.

"Yeah.." i replied, my voice lowered. I walked into through the small white door leading to the small-ish living area.

She patted the seat next to her, indicating for me to sit down. I slowly walked over to her, looking at the photographs on the wall, we were so happy back then. I plonked down next to her, making her jump up a little.

"yes?" i asked looking at my feet, not wanting to make eye-contact with the drunken mess.

"Where were you?!" she asked, the anger boiling in her voice.
"I was at school mom" I replied, still looking at my feet.
she didn't say anything, instead she grabbed my colour and brought my face closer to hers.

"I hate you so much" she whispered into my ear, then slapped me across the face soon after.

thats gonna leave a mark

Not now brain.

I fell to the floor when she let go of my collar, i scuttled away from her feet and ran upstairs two at a time.

I securely locked the door, fiddling with the handle so I knew she wouldn't be able to get in.

"You fucking whore!" i screamed through the black painted panel of wood.


i sat on my un-made slumber area and took my phone out, I had promised Gerard i'd text him.

Hey Gee, how's it going with the guys?

i waited for a reply, it only took about 3 minutes.

you counted?

no...

You're so lying.

fuck off.

Meh, it's okay. How's being alone?

i twiddled my thumbs over the keys for a second, thinking of a reply. Should i tell him what happened? whats been happening for years?

no.


Meh, its boring. Hey, is the offer to come over still there?

I sure hope it was, i really need out of this place.

Yeah sure, you know the address? or you want me to come get you?

Aw, how sweet.

Nah, i got it, see you soon :) - Frank x

Fuck, i just gave him a kiss didn't I?

Aw, how lovely, little Fwankie has a new cwush..

Oh god, not you again.

Hurtful..

Whatever..

I left through my window, sliding down the guttering and started to walk right down the street.



GERARDS POV

sex slaves..

yummy..

"Bob, your so immature!" Mikey said, getting over his fit of giggles.

"You guys STILL on about that?" I asked.

"Yeah, hey who'ya texting?" Ray asked, nosy git.

"Frank, he's coming over in a bit" I replied, not taking my eyes off the small, cracked screen on my phone, i should really get a new one.

We all sat in a comfortable silence for about half and hour until the door bell rang loudly through the house.

"Doors ringing" I stated, quite proud of my observational skills.

"No shit sherlock" Ray said getting up from the opposite sofa. Wait, why's he getting the door?

"Hey" whispered a familiar voice.


"Hey dude" Ray said, yay Frankie.

Frank stumbled into the living room and sat down next to me and Mikey, he looked sad.

"You okay?" i asked him, scooting closer.


"Yeah, i'm fine, what you guys doing?" Frank stated, changing the subject quickly, i made a mental note to ask him later.

"Shh, Hannah Montana's on!" Ray screamed grabbing the remote from Bob's pale hands.

"I'm not saying anything.." mikey replied, stretching his arms wide and shuffling onto the floor so he could lie down.

Lazy ass.

That's so nasty.

I jumped when the door bell rang again, yay, more people. Just what a socially awkward teenager wants.

"Doors ringing 'gain" Gerard stated, clearly meaning for someone that was not him to answer it.
Ray motioned me with his hand to answer the door, i did as was told and walked over the the wooden obstacle that kept the cold air on the outside. Much to my surprise, Jemma, the blue haired, loud girl i met earlier today was standing there, wild as ever.

"Hey Frankie boy, They still awake?" Jem replied flatting her fringe down with her hands.

"Uhm..Yeah" I replied, doing the same.

"JEMMA" Gerard Mikey screamed, top of their voices and everything.

Mikey got up and gave her a warm looking little cuddle and dragged her over beside him, where she sat on his legs.

"Thought you had to go to your stupid flute thing?" Ray asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It got shit, i just walked out" she replied, putting her arms around Mikey's neck.

I just stared at the floor, better than looking at the couple all lovey-dovey. That just reminds me that i have nobody and never ever will because i'm Frank, and nobody loves Frank.

"So, you guys' staying?" Gerard questioned.

"Well,let's see, i just met all you guys today and you could be raging rapists, so yeah i'll stay" I said smiling.

"Yeah, i got nothing better to do anyway" said Ray, flicking through the channels as Hannah Montana came to an end.

"Great! how bout you Jem?" Gerard directed towards the blue haired girl.

"Yeah" she replied.

"Bob?" He asked further.

"Sure, why not?" he replied.



"Yay!" Gerard screamed like a little girl.



_________________________LATER THAT NIGHT______________________________________



"I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCCCCCCH!" i sang whilst looking in the mirror.

"Frank, shut the fuck up!" Ray screamed from the other side of Gerard's basement bedroom.

"Hey guys look what i found!" Screamed Gerard from upstairs. He rushed downstairs holding a dvd.

"It's SAW! mwa ha ha ha ha!" he said, launching the dvd at Bob who then popped it into the DVD player. Great.

"Yay.." i said sarcastically.

"Whats wrong Frankie? you not like scary movies?" Bob said.

"Not really no.." i said, taking a seat as far away from the tv as possible.

"Well, I'm sure Gerard will save you.." Mikey muttered.

"I heard that!" Gerard said hitting him with a pillow. the movie was about to start, i got up from the bed and climbed the stairs. I walked into the kitchen raiding their cupboards.

"OH MY HOLY BIBLE BASHING FREAKS! they have skittles!" i said aloud.

i ate nearly all of the packets in the cupboard and returned downstairs.

You get hyper on skittles.

i know, its great.

"Frankie where have you been? you missed the first guy getting killed?" Gerard asked.

"Nowhere..teehee..." i replied.

"MIKEY! your a bumcheek!" i screamed.

"BOB! you need a shave!"

"JEM!I can see your roots!"

"RAY! Get a haircut!"

"we love you too Frankie" they all replied simultaneously.

"GERARD! Your sexy as!" i winked.

Haw, that wasn't gay..

"Well what can i say, he is pretty damn fine" i replied aloud, shit.

"What?" Jem asked raising her eyebrows.

"Uhh... nothing!" i replied, making a fast getaway heading for the stairs.

Gerard just continued to sit and stair at the tv, not blinking and face as read as a tomato named Terrance. Jem ran after chased me up the stairs and caught me up in the kitchen.

Way to go Iero, you've just ruined it in the first day.

Thanks.

No problem, babes.

Shut up.

your words not mine.

"Frank!" Jem screamed in my face.

"Im right here, what?" i replied hiding my face with my long scruffy fringe.

"Did i just hear you right down there?" she asked raising her eyebrows again.

"Uhm.. no..yes..no maybe" i replied looking at the floor.

"So you think Gerard is a sexual prediator?" she questioned further, what is this a police interview?

Well you are in Jersey.

Right now i wish i wasn't.

"Leave me alone.." i muttered, walking past her and upstairs to the bathroom. Who ever made the bathroom upstairs is stupid.

How come i ruin everything?

Cus you speak your fucking mind.




A/N: REWRITTEN You likey? then RATE AND REVIEW IT NAO! please-and-thank-you. :3 xo


Sign up to rate and review this story