Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Yesterday

Yesterday

by Murderous_Music39 1 review

Emilys a new girl. Mikeys been alone since Gerard left for a boarding school in englad. *edited 6/26/12* R&R please(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 2158 words

1Original
So yeah, since i haven't updated an probably no one rebembers her is an edited version(: enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Emily's P.O.V
“So, um, like your new room?” My sister Nikki asks me hesitantly.
“Really? Your gonna ask me that?” I say. I look around my ‘room’. We had just moved to New Jersey and into a house that had 4 rooms; one for my sister, one for my parents, one for my brother, and one for my other brother. No room for me. Of course my parents didn't think about that.
Flashback
“ Here’s your room, Nikki.” My mom smiled. It was a huge, purple room. I squirmed worried my room would be pink or something. Next, was a blue door. Inside the walls were coated with green wall paper with little brown footballs all over. On the ceiling were those little stars that glowed when you turned off the lights.
“Is this my room?” My brother, Jeremy, eagerly questioned. My mom laughed and nodded her head. He sprinted into the room his eyes the size of the moon and he grinned like a madman. We turned down a long dark hallway to a beige door. Inside was a white room. Nothing special.
“is this my room? Am I gonna get some rubber for the walls to complete it?” I asked jokingly. My Mom glared at me.
“No.” she snapped. “It’s not your room and I don’t need your attitude. Matt, it’s your room.” She told my youngest brother.
“Shit.” She muttered, trying not to smile.
“What?” I asked irritated and worried.
“There’s only one room left… and its me and dads. But you can have the basement.”
At the time it seemed like the ultimate room, ya know like i could deck it out and make it all cool and stuff, but I was wrong. It wasn’t worth shit. And it was cold.

“Will you please go away?!” I growled at Nikki.
“Why so you can smoke some pot?” she asked sarcastically.
“Yes, actually, now go.”
“Your gonna get caught.”
“I already have been.”
“Really?”
“ Yes, that’s why I get to go to boarding school in England.”
“ Oh yeah... When do you leave?”
“Soon, I hope.”
She was silent for a few seconds before leaving. I pulled out my fat ass I-pod and Green Day began blasting through my ears. I rolled a joint then left telling my parents I was going for a walk. I walked down to the street lamp then lit up. Closing my eyes I inhale deeply feeling a rush of calmness spread throughout me. After a few minutes I drop the joint and stomp on the stub. I turn around to find a tall figure standing behind me. I scream, ripping out my ear buds.
“Who the hell are you?” I sputter out.
“Um, hi I’m Mikey.” The figure, presumably a boy, replies. Then I realize he’s actually really hot.
“ Oh hi. I’m Emily. I’m new,” I say.
“So I can tell. Welcome to Belleville.” He says then he breaks into a grin.
“So what’s up.?”
“Oh ya’ know, doing illegal activities such as smoking weed and litering.”
“ Ah yes, keep that up and you’ll be like my brother, stuck in some stiff, perfect, comic hating boarding school.”
“Mhmmm… What school is he going to?”
“Pencey Prep, in England. I’ll probably be stuck going there too, soon.”
I stare at him in amazement and some off happiness.
“Um why are you staring at me like that? It’s starting to freak me out.”
“I’m going to Pencey Prep soon.” I say as some random metal song began blaring out of my cell phone. I looked at him apologetically and answered my phone.
“Where are you?” My Mom asked.
"In a large white van with a man who has candy on the way to his love shack." I reply sarcastically, cracking Mikey and I up.
"Emily!"
I sighed.
“On my way home.”
“ Good.” She said then she hung up.
“I gotta go.” I said looking at the ground.
“ ok, but first I have a question.” Mikey says.
"Shoot.”
“How come you guys moved here if your just leaving for England?”
“Cuz’ we moved here for my Dads job. It’s only me leaving for England, not the rest of my family.”
“Oh, well will you be at school tomorrow?”
“Of course I couldn’t get out of the hell on earth called school even if I’m only going to be there for a week or so.”
“Ok cool. See ya there.” He smiles.
“Bye.” I respond.
When I get home I see my parents lurking around the windows waiting for me.
“Sorry I’m late!” I yell over top of them.
“Shut up!” They hiss at me. “Now we need to talk about tomorrow. When you get homemyou need to find the remainder of the boxes containing your clothes so you can pack, ok?”
“Ok.”
"Also, your ticket will be arriving in the mail tomorrow so you’ll need to stop at the post office to get that.”
“Ok.”
“Now, go to bed please its late.” I look at the clock after they tell me that.
“Late my ass, it’s only 9:15.”
“Emily, Get your ass up stairs and don't talk like that to us.” My dad yells at me.
I go upstairs and change into my pajamas a.k.a. an XL t-shirt with the logo of some random band I saw on my vacation in San Francisco and a pair of flannel sponge bob pants. I hook my ipod up to the dock and crank it up just enough to irritate my parents. I pull my Watchmen comic out of my bag and read for a bit before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“EMILY!!!” I hear my mom scream from atop of the stairs. I climb out of bed and over to the door. I look up the stairs and glare at my mom.
“I had an alarm.”
“I didn’t know. Sorry.”
I turn to go back into my bedroom and slam the door behind me. Right at that moment my alarm goes off and blares Anthrax so loud that I cover my ears to keep myself from going deaf as I turn it down. I then change into my school clothes. My outfit is Red skinnies, an old, faded The Sex Pistols shirt, and all black high top Chucks. I go upstairs and grab a cup of orange juice.
“You look like an emo.” My ever supportive mom tells me.
“Thanks.” I respond.
"Maybe you'd have more friends if you dressed like your sister." She told me. Just then my sister emerges from her room in a mini skirt that barely covers her ass, a tank top so low and see through its not worth wearing, and white heels.
"Sure, horny boys and slutty girls." I
“Hi honey.” My mom smiles at her. I roll my eyes and get my backpack.
“I’m walking.” I announce to no one in particular. I walk down my drive way then pull out my ipod. About half way to school I realize someone is behind me. Slowly I take out my ear buds and turn around.
“Surprise.” Smiles that hot guy from yesterday. What was his name? Mickey? Mike? Mikey? Yes! Mikey.
“Hi.”
“Do you wanna walk together?” He asks me.
“Ok. So um outta curiosity, how long have you been following me?”
“Erm maybe 5 minutes?”
“Ahh ok. So what will my ‘new school’ be like?”
“Well.. Consider yourself lucky you only have to be there for a week haha.”
“That bad?” I ask, concerned now.
“Yeah.” He says. For the rest of the way we walk in silence.
“Here we are.” As we walk inside I hear snorts coming from people we pass.
“HEY! Fag! Is that your little faggot girlfriend?” Some jock yells at Mikey. Wow that’s real nice, I think. Then I realize I recognize the hoe sitting in his lap.
“I swear Nikki. Are you really going for him?” I say under my breath. Obviously not quite enough though.
“Do you know her?” Mikey says.
“Yeah… she’s my sister.”
“Oh. Well here’s the office. See you around.” Then Mikey abandons me to go on down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
Mikey’s P.O.V.
After I get Emily to the office I hightail it out of there. I walk to my locker but stop a few feet in front of it.
“Hey Mikey. Who was that girl you were with? Gee after surgery to go to his true, girl form.” Some jocks say to me in a baby talk.
“Move.” I say under my Breath.
“Excuse me?”
“MOVE.” I repeat louder.
“Oh you got balls talking’ to me like that.” The lead jock tells me.
Then they shove me into the lockers and laugh.
“See ya.”
I get my books and move on to first period hoping Emily will be in my class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily’s P.O.V.
I step into the office that smells like stale coffee and donuts.
“How may I help you?” A nasal voice calls out from one of the multiple closets behind the long, gray desk.
“Um, I’m new here.” I call out to the mysterious voice. Suddenly, a girl dressed in a pink mini skirt thats hiked up rather high and sweater set pops out of a closet. Her hair, strewn and wild, just gets messier as she attempts to tame it while she wobbles on her huge heels towards the computer.
“Name?”
“Emily Merritt.”
“Ummmm. Oh ok, here’s your schedule.” She hands me a yellow piece of paper. I give it a quick once over.
Period 1: Homeroom 8:00-8:10
Period 2: English 8:10-9:30
Period 3: Music Lessons 9:35-10:00
Period 4: Science 10:05-11:25
Period 5: Lunch 11:30-12:30
Period 6: Spanish 2 12:35-1:05
Period 7: Geometry 1:10- 2:20
Period 8: Art 2:25- 2:55
Period 9: Homeroom 3:00-3:20
Yay, classes are shorter here. Wonder what they’re like at Pencey…
The prep behind the desk clears her throat.
“Any questions?” She asks.
Um, yeah, were you just doing it in that supply closest? I wanted to ask her but I thought it would be a bad idea.
“Nope but thanks.” She made a small noise and response and walked back to her closet. I decided it was time to go find my locker and classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikey’s P.O.V.
I sat down at my desk in home room and thought about Gerard. He had only been gone for about a month now but I missed him already. I wonder how hard it would be to convince Mom to send me over too… then I could also get to know Emily better. Thinking of Emily, I wonder if she’s in any of my classes.
“Holy shit.” I hear a jock mutter I look up and see the best possible thing. Emily.
“Yes well you can take the empty seat next to Michael. Michael raise your hand please.” Mrs. Dunbar, our home room teacher said. I rose my hand and she smiled as she made her way back towards me.
“Hey can we compare schedules?” she asked.
“Sure.” I said pulling out my torn up piece of paper. We had all the same classes except for Geometry.
“Damn it,” She laughed, “That’s the most boring class! I really could have used a buddy!”
Just then the bell rung and we went off to our classes.
On our way to Music lessons I realized I had no clue what Emily played.
“What do you play anyways?”
“ Bass.” I stopped and stared at her, shocked.
“What?” She asked.
“I play bass too.” Jezz, this girl is perfect.
“Cool. Yeah I used to be in a band but then some of my dirty little secrets got out and my band kicked me out ignoring the fact that I was the one who started it.” She said, a slight tone of irritation hidden in her voice.
“Well be sure to mention this tid-bit of information to my brother, he and this Freshman over at Pencey are in a band.” Then we arrived and started our separate lessons. After science we went to lunch.
“Erm, I’m assuming there to be nothing healthy to get?” She grimaced.
“Uh ha yeah we have pizza, ‘burgers’, and whatever happens to be the main course.” I explained.
“Yeah I think I’ll skip lunch today and try to remember to stop somewhere on the way and get a lunch there.” She said, so I got my lunch alone and then returned to her.
“So where are we sitting?” Shit, I forgot we needed a place to sit.
“Courtyard.” I said, thinking quick. We made our way outside and sat down in the grass. We talked about simple things for the duration of lunch. I could tell this was gonna be the best week I’ve had here all year.
Sign up to rate and review this story