Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

One

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

"I wasn't always like this. It's not like I was born a cold-blooded killer. No. I never even thought about killing anything, let alone a person, until I was sixteen."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 1591 words - Complete

3Exciting
http://i47.tinypic.com/25s4f88.jpg

Gerard

“Focus....” I let out a breath as I brought the gun up. I focused on my target and let out a deep breath. I pulled the trigger, and it was over in a second. Before the guy knew what was happening he was already hit. There was no way he would have been able to survive a shot like that, straight in the heart. That's why I was the best. I never missed.

I stayed down for a few seconds, just to be sure no one saw me or heard the shot. I smiled when the coast was clear and glanced down at my watch. It was almost ten. My night was already done and I still had a lot of time to spend. I gathered up my supplies and put them back in their cases. I walked to the stairs and walked down the five stories to the main floor. I handed the receptionist my card key, for the hotel room I never used.

She smiled, “I hope you had a nice stay.”

I nodded and walked out of the building, heading for the parking lot. I found my car and threw my stuff in the trunk. I climbed into my car and started it. I sat there for a few seconds before pulling out of the parking lot and heading to the warehouse district where the man I was working for was waiting for the news.

I quickly found the vacant warehouse where the headquarters were located. I parked beside the building and grabbed all my stuff out of the trunk. Before I had time to get inside, two men were standing beside me, waiting to escort me inside. This guy definitely had a lot of protection, but he had a lot of enemies. The two body guards led me into the building and into a room where the boss was sitting at the desk.

He was a fat little man, with dark brown hair. He was wearing a suit and tie. If I would have seen him walking down the street I would have thought he was just a regular businessman. He waved the guards away and I sat down. He smiled, “So, did you get him?”

I nodded, placing the guns on his desk, “Where's the money?”

He motioned toward an unmarked suitcase , “It's all in there, all two hundred thousand of it.”

I nodded and picked up the suitcase. I stood and got to the doorway before he spoke, “I really wish you would stay here. We would love to have you. You are the best, you know.”

I nodded, “I'm the best because I don't stay anywhere.”

He nodded and stood, “Is that why you don't use your own weapons?” he asked, motioning toward the cases of guns I put on his desk.

I nodded, not wanting to stay here any longer. I wanted to get home to my apartment and pretend that I live a normal life. Pretend that I don't kill people for a living.

He sighed, “Well, if you are ever looking for a permanent home, we would love to have you.” He turned and sat back down at his desk.

I turned and walked out of his office, thankful to be leaving. I shook my head. Stay here? I would quit before I decided to stay anywhere. That's how people got caught. I'd been doing this for almost seven years now, and I have never once even been a suspect, but all my friends have been caught and put in prison.

I shook the thought out of my head and found my car. I climbed in and started it, thankful to be going home. I quickly found myself on the interstate, heading the short thirty minutes to my apartment.

I wasn't always like this. It's not like I was born a cold-blooded killer. No. I never even thought about killing anything, let alone a person, until I was sixteen. That's when my mom remarried. I hated the guy so much. He was so mean to her. She never said anything, but I knew what was going on. He would beat her, and if he couldn't get to her, he would come find me.

One day, I had enough. I couldn't stand seeing my mom so upset, so... broken. So I took matters into my own hands, and I killed him. He fought back, but in the end, I was the stronger one. I was the one that lived. My intention was never to kill him, though. I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. I never knew it would get so out of control.

**

“Gee! What are you doing?” my mom yelled from the safety of the living room.

I shook my head, ignoring her. I was about to solve all our problems. I was going to teach this guy a lesson. Maybe then he would stop treating her so badly. Yea, he would beat me too, but it was her I was worried about.

He walked up to me and slapped me across the face, “Listen, here, Boy. You better listen to your mother. We don't want either of you to get hurt now, do we?” I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I could feel the anger raging in my body. Everything he was doing was just making me that much angrier.

“So, why don't you go to bed, alright?” he walked closer to me. I could see his hands ball into fists. This is exactly what I wanted.

I balled my hands into fists and before I knew it, I hit him in the face. He stood there, stunned. I seized that moment and kneed him. He went down fast.

He swung and missed and I kicked him in the ribs. I kicked him until he cried. I wanted him to know how it felt when he beat my mom and I. I wanted him to know that he wasn't going to get away with it. I wanted him to die.

I didn't realize I was crying until my mom came running out of the living room and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her tightly, “I love you,” I cried.

She nodded and ran her hands up and down my back, “I love you too, Gee.”

We stood like that for a while, until I had calmed down enough to think. I turned around and faced my step-dad's still form lying on the ground. At the same time I heard my mom gasp. She was beside him in a second. She flipped him over onto his back and felt for a pulse, but I don't think she found one. She stared at him for a few seconds before closing his eyes and standing up. She hugged me again, tighter this time, “You know, when he first came into our lives he was a great guy... Who would have known that he would have turned out to be so terrible.”

I nodded, “Mom? What are we going to do now?”

She rubbed the tears out of her eyes and smiled at me, “We're going to claim the insurance money and move far, far away from here.” She held my gaze, “I promise I won't let anything like this happen ever again.”

I nodded and stared down at the lifeless body of my step-dad. I couldn't believe that I killed him... I never meant for it to go that far. I guess I was just so angry at him for what he did to my mom that I stopped thinking and my body took over. I sighed and looked back at my mom. She looked so much happier, like all she needed was for someone to get rid of him. I smiled and held her closer.


**

After he was dead, my mom and I packed up our stuff and moved far away. I haven't been back there since, and I don't plan on ever going back. There's nothing for me there.

Now, here I am, twenty-five years old, and I kill people for a living. I guess I can thank my step-dad for that. He was the last person my mom ever married. She died when I was eighteen, only two years after everything happened. She had cancer.

I never knew my dad. He left before I was born. My mom was always a single mom. She only married once, to the guy that I killed. She never even had a boyfriend. My whole life it was just my mom and I. When she died, she left me all alone. I had no idea what to do.

However, I quickly found friends. I moved in with them and they told me about what they do. Of course, being young and naive, I wanted in on it. I just wanted to be accepted. Of course, when I started to show potential and they didn't, they kicked me out. I was no longer their friend, I was competition. It didn't take me long to find others like me that were willing to take me in. However, I didn't talk to anybody from the old days.

I shook my head. The person that took me in, Jimmy, he told me in order to succeed I would have to stay away from people. It wasn't hard for me to follow that rule. I didn't have anymore family, and I never had any friends. I was happy with being alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story