Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away

It's too Late

by darks00 8 reviews

It's too late...can't say anything or it will give the story away...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-23 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 342 words

1Exciting
It's too Late

Julius' point of view

"Good night, spice," Dr.Dismay said to me.

The knife came closer, and closer to me. I tried to scream, but my voice was caught in my throat. He slowly cut my throat. The last thing I remember was Dr.Dismay laughing, and my last breathe.

_______________________________________________________________

Delilah's point of view:

"OH CRAP!"

I cursed under my breathe. I've been fooled. I should have known Al would never call me for a mission while Julius was going for surgery. Dr.Dismay tricked me! JULIUS! I had to run like hell...but was I too late?

_______________________________________________________________

At the hospital:

I heard an evil laughing. I gasped, as I hoped through the window. The nurse and Dismay looked at me and gasped. In Dr.Dismays hand was a bloody knife. Julius was unconscious. NO!
I ran up to them, and started to beat the living crap out of them. Dr.D kept on trying to stab me with his knife.

"join the fate of your boyfriend..." Dr.Dismay told me.

I gave him a cold stare. Soon, the nurse and Dr.Dismay cornered me. Crap...

The knife came closer, and closer to my throat, as I screamed...

"Delilah....Delilah?"

"Huh?" I cried out.

"DELILAH WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes. In front of me was Julius. he wasn't hurt! YES! It was just a nightmare. I quickly imbraced him in my arms.

"Woah, De..." Julius said, patting my back. "You were screaming in your sleep, so I thought I should wake you up..."

"Thanks." I told him, as I kissed him on the cheek.

Julius looked into my eyes. He then lifted my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. We then came closer, and closer, till our lips touched...



THE END

______________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, thanks for much for reading this, it means the world to me! I'm thinking about making a sequel...you know, where Delilah and Julius are actually going out...do you think it's a good idea? Please let me know. Thanks guys!

Darkness' Kid
Sign up to rate and review this story