Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Beepbeep! Beepbeep!

by CaroZ-Shock_WayIero 2 reviews

(ONESHOT) All Gerard wants is a few more minutes of sleep, but a certain something won't allow him the privledge...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-24 - Updated: 2012-01-24 - 1101 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hey guys! told ya's i'd have something up! Took longer than I’d wished but, with living in Michigan and all, well you can’t exactly trust the weather. Mother Nature is PMS’ing over here, I swear!! Anyway this is a oneshot and as the summary suggests it's pretty much about teenage Gerard vs. the bane of everyone's existance: the alarm clock. it's kinda like the way my mornings start out, only Gerard style. and it's in third-person, haha. Anyways, enjoy!

I'll Never go to Sleep...

Beepbeep! beepbeep! beepbeep! a tired moan arose from a mangled heap of blankets and sheets on the room's resident bed, and the boy underneath them wrestled himself out from the tangled mess and reached a pale, skinny arm towards the wretched alarm clock, which had suddenly sprung to life with its annoying little digital chirps.

He slammed his hand down. Miss. Again. Oww, that was the edge of the stand. Third time? Yes, it's off! Satisfied with himself, Gerard Way plopped his head back down onto his pillow, slightly damp from a little puddle of drool that had formed during the night. Wait, ew. Gerard pushed himself up again and flipped the pillow to its dry side, then plopped back down again. Ahh, that's better.

While he was silently celebrating the victory over his alarm clock, he was still not too pleased with the abrupt interruption of his rather refreshing night of sleep. actually, he was rather pissed off, for he NEVER had a good night's sleep. and this time was even worse, because he'd been having an awesome dream about him and Hayley Williams out in the mountains somewhere and that stupid mini-pipe bomb had to ruin it.

but, at least he could catch some more Z's, since he'd quelled the beast. and that's exactly what Gerard did, letting his eyes drift shut once more and allowing his mind to escape back to that quaint little mountainside. Oh, Haaaayleeeey...

Beepbeep! beepbeep! beepbeep!

Gerard's eyes shot open as the annoying little beeps he despised so much returned. crap, he must have hit the 'snooze' button instead of the 'off' button. he lifted his head and glared at the clock through his scraggly black hair. the little red numbers on the display weren't mere numbers in Gerard's mind; they were these sadistic little red critters, taunting Gerard with their little grins and their promises of sleeplessness.

Oh greaaat, now he was imagining numbers were little gremlins! soon enough, Gerard will be dragged out of his own house in a straightjacket stammering like a madman about the alarm clock monsters trying to destroy his mind... They're coming to take me away, HAHA! they're coming to take me away! hoho, heehee, haha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all of the time and i'll be happy to see those nice young men and their clean white coats-

Shut up, mind!

Gerard balled up a sheet and pressed it over his head and moaned loudly, trying to muffle the little beeps of his clock. it wasn't working. with an exasperated sigh, he uncovered his head again to look over at his alarm clock.

Beepbeep! Beepbeep! Beepbeep!

The sound was like little gophers burrowing into his ears, along the canals and to his brain and hammering it with tiny, gopher-sized Whack-a-Mole! mallets. And, thinking about it, Gerard seriously thought it would be some sort of an amazing miracle if a similar mallet were to magically materialize in the palm of his hand. Life size, of course.

Beepbeep! Beepbeep! Beepbeep!

Gerard gritted his teeth, and rubbed some of the sleep from his eye with a balled-up fist, because, you know, it wouldn't be right to evilly glare at an electonic awakening device looking tired. actually, that would make more sense... Brain. Shut up.

Beepbeep! Beepbeep! Beepbeep!

"Quiet..." Gerard mumbled, feeling almost stupid for telling an inatimate object what to do. however, it might have actually heard him because the beeps suddenly became a bit louder.

Beepbeep!! Beepbeep!! Beepbeep!!

"Quiet!" Gerard said again, louder, slamming his fist on his mattress for emphasis. Louder the beeps became.

BEEPBEEP!! BEEPBEEP!! BEEPBEEP!!

Gerard swore that thing was possessed, but he didn't give a rat's behind at the time because he was too agitated at the thing to care about anything but shutting the stupid thing up. he just felt like stuffing it up a donkey's hind end, but Frank wouldn't approve of that, would he? PETA freak.

BEEPBEEP! BEEPBEEP! BEEPBEEP!

Finally, Gerard lost it.

"SHUT UP, YOU GOD-FORSAKEN ELECTRONIC TWAT!!!!!" He screamed, sitting upright in bed and clapping his hands over his ears. he'd expected the alarm to possibly leap off his bedside stand and give him a lapdance for spite, but Gerard heard something he hadn't expected but had sought for over this whole little ordeal: silence. smiling and sighing contendedly, Gerard fell back onto his bed, finally having silenced the alarm and feeling so victorious-

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP-

With a bellow, Gerard shot out his arms, grabbed his alarm, and chucked it against the wall on the other side of the room. it hit the wall with a -crack! and practically exploded, littering Gerard's floor with shattered peices of digital Satan. Then Gerard threw his pillow- he'd suddenly got the strange idea that the clock would continue beeping, across the room, unplugged from the wall and shattered to bits. but all that resonated through that little basement bedroom was silence. Victory silence. At this, Gerard leaped up out of bed and did a sort of wierd victory dance. Ahhh yeah! Woo-hoo! Look who's laughing now, beyotch!!!

"Hey Gerard!" Gerard heard his younger brother Mikey's voice drift down the stairs to his room, "get up here or you'll be late for school!!" Gerard obeyed, scouring his room for clothes and finally putting on a Misfits band t-shirt and black skinnies along with his favorite pair of Docs. then, as he approached the staircase, he turned to the largest fragment of his destroyed alarm clock one last time and gave it a good hard kick before ascending the stairs to start the day.

---
A/N: Just so you all know, i have no real proof that Gerard fantasizes about himself with Hayley Williams in the mountains while he sleeps, and i have nothing against PETA supporters whatsoever. and i do gotta say that i have used the term 'God-Forsaken Electronic Twat' toward my alarm clock many a time. but hey, don't we all? haha, so anyway, please R&R!! thank you for reading and i hope you all enjoyed it!!!

~Caro~
Sign up to rate and review this story