Categories > Original > Romance

Dance.

by shimixxxkilljoy 1 review

The princess and her views on her prince. Short story.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-25 - Updated: 2012-01-26 - 310 words - Complete

1Moving
The girl sat alone in her room. She played with a loose strand of hair from her high brown bun, sighing as she flicked it about her fingers. She closed her eyes and inhaled, hoping to see him there when she opened her eyes again.


He was a gentleman. He worked as a businessman throughout the day, but wad her lover by night. She was constantly on his mind. It had been that way for a while, and he liked it.


She paused and turned her head to the window. Car lights dazzled and flickered amongst the street, keeping her anxious and on her feet.  She skipped down the stairway to meet him, waiting to kiss his warm lips. They always made her feel safe.


He walked in slowly, locking the door behind him, only thinking of her safety. He smiled and lifted her off her feet, swinging her about the way, her dress a blur of white fabric. She kissed him.


His eyes sparkled in the dim lighting as he carried her up the stairs. She swung her legs back and forth as she lay bridal-style in his strong arms. She hadn't felt safe anywhere else.


He kicked open the bedroom door, setting her down on the grand bed ever so gently. He wouldn't let anything hurt his princess.


She put her arms up above her head as he snaked his hands up her torso and began removing the satin gown. She closed her eyes as her materials were freed from her fair skin and frail body. He replaced them with a nightgown before she got too cold.


She wrapped her arms around his neck before he set her back against the pillows, kissing her forehead. He removed his garmets, but replaced his lower half with a thin short material. He climbed in next to her.


"Goodnight, my love."
Sign up to rate and review this story