Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Revenge and faceless soldiers

by ApocalypticZombie 0 reviews

This is in the MCR category because it's a killjoy story. The boys aren't actually in it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-28 - Updated: 2012-01-28 - 649 words - Complete

0Unrated
Zombie

Ugh, what the fuck? This piece of worthless shit breaks down right outside Battery City? I slump back against a tree and sigh. Rue is trying to get the motorbike working, but so far, no luck. This is quite possibly, the worst place to break down. Any exterminators coming out of the city will see us from miles away. Civvies can see us from their windows. In fact, I can see one now, a girl of about 5, staring at us like we're zoo animals or something. Just to be mean, I take my gun out and aim it at the little girl. Her eyes go wide and the little head disappears back into the house.
“That was just nasty.” I whip round to see Rue standing behind me. It's obvious I haven't been forgiven. She's glaring at me, her green eyes blazing. Her voice is controlled, but every word is thrown at me like a knife. “It isn't going to work. The bike has reached its limit. Not even a proper mechanic could get that going.” Rue turns and walks off, but not before shooting me one last murderous look. I honestly wonder how much time she spends thinking up ways to kill me. My bet is 24/7.
Maybe the Battery City civvies are like snakes. If you don't move fast, they won't see you. With that in mind I edge over to the motorbike. I manage to get there without any little eyes seeing me. Smooth. All our supplies and belongings are in three small bags on the back of the crapheap, ahem, I mean bike. One has food and water, and the other two have our stuff packed neatly in them. Separately of course. Me and Rue don't trust each other. Which is kind of silly because we'll be stuck together for God knows how long, and there is little chance of meeting any other killjoys on the way to wherever the hell it is we decide to go. And that's another thing. Neither of us knows where we want to go, so me and Rue are stuck driving around pointlessly and having arguments every now and again. Fun. At least we have food. Stealing is pretty much the only thing we do together. At villages we pass, we hide somewhere close until nightfall, then sneak out, taking turns to look out for the occasional person. Then we grab as much as we can carry and leg it. Simple, yet effective. Looks like, at least for now, luck is on our side.
And look who just jinxed herself. The alarm is ear-splitting. Just high-pitched enough to make your ears feel like they are being ripped apart.
“Zombie, what the fuck have you done now?!”
“Why is it always my fault?” How can I still even hear Rue over that noise?
“Put down your weapons. Do not attempt to run. Do not attempt to fight back. Do not attempt to communicate with each other.” muffled, yet still chilling, the voice rips effortlessly through the noise of the alarm. Slowly, I turn around. In front of me is a tall figure in an immaculate white suit, holding an immaculate white raygun and wearing a comic, yet terrifying Draculoid mask.
“I told you the dracs would find us Rue.” I say, without taking my eyes off the drac.
“What did I tell you about communicating?” the voice briefly looses its formality, but none of its authority. Then, unexpectedly, the drac raises its gun and hits me in the face with the side of the barrel. The force of the impact make me crumple to the floor with pain and the drac decides to go ahead and make its job easier. The barrel of the gun connects with my head. Before I black out, I see 10 other dracs getting out of a van a few metres away. So much for luck...
Sign up to rate and review this story