Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smother Me

Smother Me

by AstroZombie 4 reviews

Frank Iero lived with his father. His mother died while giving birth to him, and his dad became severely abusive and a major alcoholic. This meant that Frank had never experienced love, only witn...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-01-31 - 478 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank Iero lived with his father. His mother died while giving birth to him, and his dad became severely abusive and a major alcoholic.
This meant that Frank had never experienced love, only witnessed it.
That was until he met Gerard...



Frank sank into his chair, next to Ray, his best friend of 5 years.
'Hey Dude!' Ray was his usual cheery self.
In response Frank sniffled, he couldn't talk now, he had to calm himself down first.

His day had started worse than most today. He'd slept through his alarm and consequently been woken up by his father with a beating and a new fairly deep slash to his chest.
Frank deserved it though, or at least that's what he thought. If it wasn't for him, his mother would still be alive and his father would be happy.

'Frank, you okay. You look a little out maybe you should-'
Thankfully for Frank, Ray was cut off by Mrs Cross, their English teacher, calling the class to attention.

'SILENCE!' She screeched after being ignored three times. 'We have a new pupil joining us today, his name is Gerard Way and I want you to make him feel welcome. Would you like to introduce yourself Gerard?'
A thin boy with raven hair and pale white skin stepped out from behind her, shaking his head, shyly.
Frank noticed that he was wearing a Misfits hoodie, exactly the same as Frank's.
In fact his whole outfit was the same, black skinnys and all, apart from the fact that this new Gerard kid wore red Converse, rather than the black tatty old vans Frank had.

'Gerard, where would you like to sit?' Mrs Cross asked.
Gerard just hid behind his long hair and shurugged.
'Okay, Gerard let me re-word that, choose a person to sit next to...'

Gerard looked up shyly at Frank and slowly made his way over, before sitting down.
'Hey.' Gerard smiled shyly at Frank.
Frank smiled weakly back at him before looking down at his hands and blushing. He'd never felt this way before, like getting nervous when being spoken to. he also could't recognize the weird butterfly feeling in his stomach.
Was he ill? Was this what love felt like?
Either way, Frank couldn't wait for the summer, only a week and half away, Frank got the be on his own all day, while his dad worked. Frank needed to get over this feeling, he thought, he couldn't fall for a boy, he just couldn't!






AN// This is my first ever story. I would love it if you would rate and review. Critisism is welcome as long as it's constructive. Sorry it's short, it's kind of an intoduction...
Anyway, as i said, this is my first EVER!! Would you like more or is it so bad I should stop? thanks!
Chloe xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story