Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Nine

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

There were pictures from the crime scene that I created the day I threw Jimmy out of my life. I felt my heart stop, looking at these pictures now made me feel terrible.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-06 - Updated: 2012-02-11 - 1179 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard

I grabbed my keys out of my jeans pocket as I came up the forth flight of stairs in my apartment building. It had been a long day of work, and I was ready to come home and relax. When I reached the floor, I ran straight into someone as they headed down the stairs. My keys went flying down the hallway, landing in the middle of the floor. I almost felt down the stairs, but I managed to catch myself on the banister.

I looked at the person I had ran into. It was Frank. He was sitting on the ground, staring at me. I managed to pull myself up and stand straight up. I smiled, “Sorry, I should have been paying attention.”

He shook his head, “No, I was running. I should have been more careful.”

I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it. I pulled him up, “Where were you headed?”

He shoved his hands in his pockets, “I was heading into work. I got hired at a gas station.”

I walked past him to where my keys were lying on the ground. “You got a job? That's great.” I picked up my keys, putting them in my pocket. I was mildly upset about this news. With Frank working, I wouldn't run into him as often.

I turned to face him and he nodded, “It's not the best job in the world, but it's something.”

“Well, I should let you go. Let me know how it goes.” I smiled. Watching him as he nodded and then turned to head down the stairs. Once he was out of sight I grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked my door. I pushed open my door and headed inside. I locked my door behind me and put my keys on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a knock at my door. I frowned and opened my eyes. I knew it wasn't late, but I never had visitors, except Frank. Frank was gone, so I had no idea who would be knocking on my door. I had just stood up when the person knocked again. “Calm down! I'm coming!” I called.

I reached the door and looked through the peephole. Standing on the other side of my door was a short man. He wasn't much older than me, but I could see gray in his dark brown hair. He was wearing jeans and a plain t-shirt. I kept trying to place him, but I was sure I had never seen him before.

I unlocked the door and opened it. I noticed that he was holding a package. A package with my name on it. “I'm from the front desk. Some guy just came in telling me to give this to you, that it was urgent.” He handed me to package.

I grabbed it and studied it. There was nothing but my name written on it. I turned my attention to the guy standing in front of me, “You're from the front desk? What happened to Derek?” I was very suspicious. Derek was the only person who worked at the front desk. He even worked when he was sick because he lived in the building.

The man shrugged, “I don't know. He just didn't show up.”

I knew something had happened to Derek. This man was probably working for Jimmy, “Well, thanks, I guess.” The man turned around to leave when I thought of some thing else, “Hey, the guy that brought this in, what did he look like?”

The man turned around and shrugged, “He was tall, white. Um, brown hair, brown eyes. Pretty ordinary looking.”

I nodded, “Did you notice anything unusual about him?” Brown hair, brown eyes? At first thought it sounded like Jimmy, but it could have been anyone. Lots of people have brown hair and brown eyes.

The man squinted, trying to remember, “Actually, yeah. He had a weird looking scar on his neck.”

It was Jimmy. “Thanks for the package. If that guy comes back, could you let me know?”

He nodded before turning around and heading down the stairs, back to the front desk. I shut my door, locking it. How did Jimmy find where I live? And what did he do to Derek? The guy now working at the front desk was probably a watch. I shuddered. He was going to kill me. I probably wouldn't live until the end of the week.

I collapsed on the couch and stared at the package in my hands. I had no idea what might be inside. The longer I stared at the package the more I didn't want to open it, but I knew I should. Eventually my curiosity got the best of me and I ripped open the package.

My mouth fell open at the contents. There were pictures from the crime scene that I created the day I threw Jimmy out of my life. I felt my heart stop, looking at these pictures now made me feel terrible. The pictures showed the end result of everything that happened. The abandoned building's floor was covered in blood, from Jimmy and I.

Seeing all the blood made my thoughts go back to that awful night. I was still having a hard time believing that it actually happened, that I had actually done something so terrible to a person I cared about so much.

I flipped through the rest of the pictures. Most of them were of blood. A few were of a bloody knife. I shook my head. These pictures were from the police investigation. The police had taken these photos. I wondered how Jimmy had got a hold of them.

After looking at all the pictures, I quickly shoved them all back in the package. I had to get rid of them. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my lighter. Without any hesitation, I lit the package on fire. I just stood there, watching it burn. As the flames devoured the package, and got closer to my fingers, I set the it down on the counter. I let it burn until all that was left was ashes.

I put out the fire and swept all the ashes into the trashcan. I never wanted to see those pictures again. I didn't want to think about what happened between Jimmy and I that night. It was terrible. I wished it had never happened. I shook my head, and sat down on my couch. I put my head in my hands and started crying. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I had lived for a long time without ever thinking about Jimmy, and now all of sudden he was back, and he was probably going to kill me. My thoughts slowly drifted to Frank. The way he made me feel was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I couldn't just let Jimmy kill me. I wasn't going to let him take Frank away from me.
Sign up to rate and review this story