Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Wonderful Adventures of Dallon Weekes and Ian Crawford

Shrooms

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 3 reviews

Dallon and Ian go on a crazy adventure...in Dallon's house.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-09 - Updated: 2012-02-10 - 915 words

2Funny
Dallon sat on his couch while Ian was rummaging through the kitchen. "Is there any food in this house?"

Dallon laughed, "I dunno, check the fridge?" Breezy had taken the kids to the zoo for the day, giving Dallon the day to relax. Unfortunately Ian ruined that by coming over.

"Are these mushrooms good?" Ian asked, walking into the living room. He held a container of mushrooms that Dallon didn't recognize.

"Not sure, dude. Try one?"

Ian took a mushroom out of the container and slowly ate it, "It tastes funny."

Dallon walked the short distance to his friend and grabbed one out of the container. He sniffed it, "Smells ok," he took a bite out of it, "Yeah, it does taste weird. Throw 'em out I guess."

He threw the container out and returned to the living room. Nothing remarkable happened until Ian saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see a giant penguin standing in the doorway and began shaking Dallon's shoulder, "Dallon...Dallon...DALLON."

"What is your problem, dude? This show is awesome," he said, staring at the empty television.

"Dallon, there is a fucking penguin in your door!" Ian shouted.

Dallon slowly turned, taking his eyes away from the blank TV to see what he was talking about. He looked at Ian and found something odd. "Ian, your face."

"What about my face!" He began frantically groping his face, only to find nothing was wrong. "I can't feel anything!"

Dallon started laughing hysterically. "It's plaid!"

Ian began feeling his face again. "I don't feel anything! What?" He rolled onto the floor, "Oh god, I'm drowning! Dallon help, I can't swim!"

Dallon laid on the couch, laughing harder. Suddenly he stopped, "Ian...IAN!"

"I'M DROWNING!"

"OH MY GOD, IAN I'M BLIND! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING."

"DALLON SAVE ME."

"Ian, I can't see you. I'M BLIND!" Dallon began flailing his arms in search of Ian. He rolled off of the couch and onto the floor, right on top of him.

"SHARK! It's a SHARK!"

"SHARK? WHERE? I'M BLIND!" Dallon began flailing again and rolled off of Ian.

He sat up and looked over at Dallon, "Dallon! You're not blind! Open your eyes!"

Dallon blinked his eyes open. He immediately got up and ran into the kitchen.

Ian stared at the wall in front of him. He was seeing two giraffes beating each other violently with their heads. Dallon walked through with a colander on his head, "I will find that leprechaun!" He looked over at Ian, "GIVE ME YOUR GOLD!" He launched himself at Ian and started screeching.

Ian screamed at the approaching figure. "The giant's going to eat me!" He hopped up and ran around in circles screaming.

Dallon laid on the floor yelling about leprechauns when the phone rang.

"What is that ringing!" Ian shouted.

Dallon looked around finding the ringing rather annoying. He found the source of the ringing to be a banana. He picked it up, "Hello!?"

"Dallon? Why are you yelling?" It was Brendon.

"Brendon? Why are you in a banana! Ian! Help me get Brendon out of this banana!"

"What are you talking about? I'm not in—"

"He's where!? Hang on Brendon I'll get you out of there!"

Dallon was looking into the banana, "Brendon, I don't see you!"

"What the fuck—"

Ian smacked the banana/phone out of Dallon's hand and started beating it with a pillow. "IAN YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" Dallon pushed Ian away and grabbed the phone. "Don't die Brendon!"

Ian laid down on the couch and started laughing wildly. Dallon looked over at him confused, he looked at the ceiling where Ian was staring and saw a giant t-rex. "OH MY GOD IAN LOOK OUT!"

"What the fuck is going on? God dammit, I'm—" Dallon dropped the phone on the ground and threw himself in-between the dinosaur and Ian.

Immediately after Dallon landed on Ian, he stopped laughing and started screaming along with Dallon. "THE GIANT'S BACK! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE! GIANT!"

"Giant! WHERE?" Dallon ran into the kitchen once more and screeched.

Ian ran in to find Dallon cowering behind a chair, "Ian! Kill the dragon! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Ian ran into the living room and threw it open. Brendon was standing there, staring wide-eyed. "Holy shit Ian. What the fuck is going on?"

"Brendon! There is a fucking dragon in the kitchen! It's gonna kill Dallon! KILL IT!" He grabbed Brendon by the arm and dragged him inside. They reached the kitchen to find a passed out Dallon on the floor.

Brendon looked around and finding no dragon left the room. He walked into the mess of a living room. The couch was on it's side, and there were pillows everywhere, Dallon's phone was on the floor broken in pieces. "Ian, what the fuck?"

Ian was standing in the middle of the room staring at Brendon. He let out a loud shout and ran from him, straight into a door. Ian fell onto the floor unconscious.

Ok so I, personally, think that this is one of the funniest things I have ever written. lol Sorry that it took me a little while to put out but I just couldn't think of what to write. Well here it is and I'm certainly happy with the way it turned out. Please review. I would love to hear your comments on this. Thanks for reading y'all!
Sign up to rate and review this story