Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Revenge

by mybeautifulromance 1 review

One shot. Frank takes revenge in the strangest way. R&R?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-13 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 856 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Hi, this is a Frerard one shot. No fluff or smut. Rate/review if you like. Enjoy :-)

Revenge

I brushed along my battered arm where countless bruises had developed. Some were purple, some were green. All had meaning. The one nearest my elbow told me that I had not listened correctly, the newest one dotted on the inside of my wrist said I had ignored commands. I wondered when the time would come for my next one.

“Hey baby!” I heard a familiar, edgy voice from behind me. I yanked the sleeves from my shirt down, covering my arms once again and turned towards to the voice.

There was no doubt that he was beautiful. His raven locks covering his deep chocolate brown eyes that could melt someone's heart. My heart. However what caught my attention was not his smoldering looks but the deep red blood upon his knuckles.

“What did you do to your hands, Gerard?” I whispered, careful not to anger him. He had a problem with his temper.

“Nothing.” He replied, gruffly. “Don't ask again.”

I nodded and tried to swallow the lump in my throat but it wouldn't budge. Looking at him standing over me with fierce eyes, I moved further up the couch so he could sit down. He took the opportunity.

“So uh Frank,” he spoke shakily, messing with the toggles from his jacket. “Let's get outta here.”

My eyes widened. “What do you mean?”

Gerard seemed to have gained more confidence so he chuckled. “We'll leave New Jersey! Move to New York, Maine or even California! I don't know - some place new.”

He clapped his hands together and stared at me hopefully, wanting me to agree with him. I pinched the top of my nose and shook my head. The idea was completely impossible, especially with him.

“Gee, we can't.” I sighed, partly in relief. “Where will we get the money from? My guitar teaching job doesn't exactly pay a lot and you're not working. Plus, my mom isn't in the best health right now. She needs me.”

“So negative!” Gerard roared. “There's always some reason against with you!”

Gerard was no longer on the couch but instead, yelling in my face. I felt fragile, delicate and scared as his toxic beer breath smothered me.

“No baby!” I shouted. “I was thinking in terms of the reality of it.”

“You were thinking about yourself!”

I shook my head furiously but Gerard already had his right fist pulled back. I clenched my eyes shut as he launched it into my face.

The punch hurt a lot. I pulled my hands to my cheek and obviously found blood. Gerard was standing over me still as I was sprawled across the couch. His eyes were manic and his face was bright red, as if he would explode. Then he suddenly fell to the floor and began crying. I stared down at him, my hands still covering my wound.

“I'm so sorry.” He wept. “I need help. Please help me, Frankie.”

Gerard looked up at me and his eyes seemed apologetic but these were tearless sobs. He got up to embrace me but I pushed him away. His eyes turned to rage again.

“What more do you want?!” He screamed. I feared for the neighbours and obviously, myself. “I said sorry!”

He was still sobbing but he managed to grab me by the arm and drag me across the room, smashing the glass coffee table as I went. He picked up one of his empty beer bottles but I ducked and it hit the wall. He roared with anger and I squeaked with terror.

Gerard managed to drag me onto the floor again and began repeatedly kicking me in the ribs. The pain was so intense that I became numb almost instantly. I didn't even bother to fight back. The punches started to rain down on me. I could hear Gerard's heavy breathing as he grew tired. I knew he was thankful that I didn't fight back.

He collapsed at the side of me. I knew he had done some damage to me. Closing my eyes, I attempted to get to my feet. The pain was nearly unbearable but I had to finish this once and for all. New bruises had already formed along my arms and I was sure I had multiple broken ribs. Gerard was still collapsed on the floor, his beautiful hair stuck to his head with sweat. Or blood. I reached for a shard of glass from the broken coffee table and shuffled along so I could sit crossed legged in front of Gerard.

“Hey baby.” I grinned. “That was fun, right? You can move wherever but I'm staying here. You caused me so much pain.” It hurt to speak a lot, I winced at the pain. “You're so beautiful Gerard. Too bad, huh?”

I raised the glass in the air and chuckled. Then I pierced my own stomach with it, collapsing into my own pool of blood.

I can't wait until Gerard finds me. I didn't want him to finish the job.

What do you think?
[**][//]
Sign up to rate and review this story