Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

That one summer.

by CassieSharpie 0 reviews

Cassie, Ashleii and some of their friends go camping together in the forest, there's love, violence and sex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-13 - Updated: 2012-09-20 - 166 words

1Original
Gerard pushed Frank, "Go ask her!" He hissed, "B-but Gerard..." Frank whined, "She'll say yes! I promise!" Gerard pushed Frank once again. Frank stumbled towards Cassie who was chatting to her best friend Ashleii, Cassie turned around and smiled at Frank "Oh hey Frankie!" She hugged him tight, he hugged her back, shaking softly. Frank was so nervous but he knew he had to ask her, "Uh... Cassie...Would you like to come camping with us next week?" He stuttered, looking down and kicking the floor awkwardly. Cassie pulled away, "I would love to. Can I bring Ashleii though?" She looked over at her best friend and then back at Frank giving him puppy eyes. "Of course she can." He smiled, Cassie grinned. "Great! Pick us up at mine at 10?" She asked, Frank nodded and walked off "C'ya then" He smiled, "Yeah, byeee!" Cassie replied. Frank walked over to Gerard, smirking at him, "She said yes! She's bringing her friend aswell... Everything's going to be great!"
Sign up to rate and review this story