Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Sweet Surrender

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tired of feeling like a kid, Anna decides to "prove" to Tsuzuki that she's all grown up. Surreal lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-14 - Updated: 2012-02-15 - 1061 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sweet Surrender:

January 21st, 2010, 10:00 p.m.

The clock ticked in the background as Anna cuddled up next to Tsuzuki in his futon. His mind seemed elsewhere. His fiancée glanced up at him.

"Something bothering you?" she asked. Tsuzuki shook his head. Anna gently brushed his cheek with her fingertips.

"Talk to me," she murmured.

Tsuzuki sighed. "It's a case I'm working on."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Well…" His hand found her waist. "One of the victims is only a high school girl." His eyes met hers. "In some ways, she reminds me of you in '99."

"Why? Did she lose her dad?"

He shook his head. "No, she's helpless and scared." He noticed the frustrated look on her face. "What?"

"I'm not a child anymore."

Her fiancé patted on the head. "I know."

She pushed his hand away. "Sometimes I wonder. You still look at me with that same pity you did all of those years ago." Tsuzuki frowned. Anna made a face at him.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"Come on! What do I have to do to prove it to you?"

"You don't have to."

"Yes, I do!" she complained. Tsuzuki chuckled at her at her. Anna puffed up her cheeks at him. He laughed lauder and patted her on the head.

"You're so cute. That's why I love you."

Anna nuzzled his chest. "Tell me something, Asato-kun."

"Hm?"

"Are you some sort of a guardian angel sent here to save my soul or something?"

Tsuzuki smiled as he stroked her bare shoulders. "I'll be anything you want."

She glanced up at him. "Just like that?"

"Yeah."

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

She smiled at him. "You have always been here for me and you have been so good to me." She sat up and climbed on top. "So…"

Tsuzuki gave her a funny look. "What are you…?" Anna gave him a little smile as she gently put her finger to his lips. He drew his mouth closed. She gave him a little lick on the cheek.

"Please let me do this." She held up her hand to quiet him. "Don't talk, just nod." Tsuzuki complied and nodded once. Anna gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Now, I think it's time I show how grown up I am."

"How?"

She leaned down and kissed him again. This time, he kissed her back. Her tongue found its way into his mouth inch by inch. His hands found their way to her shapely, narrow waist. Anna felt her heart jump into double time. Her legs came on either side of him.

The young vagabond woke up in a sea of rich, green grass. The maiden's water led him into this gentle haven. He looked around the rich nature. His heart sank at what he saw. His maiden had vanished once again. /Why does she leave me? /A gentle breeze blew over his body. The vagabond's eyes trailed to the sky. The sun shone high with its weak light.

"My, my," an airy voice echoed over him. His attention drew straight forward. A curvy nymph stood over him, looking down. She stood naked with her golden brown hair to her narrow waist. A brown and black serpent wrapped around her creamy pale body. The vagabond tried to look away. This nymph laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said. "I am a woman."

"I can see that."

"Do you?"

"Yes!"

"Then look at me!"

His face burned bright red. "I can't."

She looked at him rather curious. "Why not?"

The young man swallowed hard. "I… I…" Something caught his eye in the pond. Another nymph floated on her back, asleep. Her russet locks spread out all over the water. Her silk white dress soaked through and through, revealing her snow virgin body. The lad's cheeks fired red.

"Oh god! Is she okay?"

The snake nymph laughed. "Yes, yes. She's like that from time to time."

"Hey, you should go and give her a little kiss."

The lad paused on the grass. "What?"

The nymph shrugged. "I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Uh… well…"

"Go on, do it."

The young lad sighed. "Alright." He tried to get up, but found his body too heavy to move.

"What's wrong?" the nymph asked.

"I can't move; the grass is holding me down."

"Here, let me help you up." She reached down to his wrist and pulled him up. The young man stood before her with pomegranate red cheeks. The nymph moved his hand to her plump breasts. The lad's back broke into a cold sweat.

"W-W-What are you doing?"

"For good luck." She winked and smiled at him. She held his hand still a little bit longer before letting go. The nymph turned him to the pond and gave him a little push.

"Go get her!"

"Right…" The vagabond walked over to the water to the sleeping maiden. He walked waist deep to get to her. Her plump lips begged him to kiss her. The lad swallowed hard as his wrists trembled. Here goes… He leaned down hesitant over her. The lad kissed her on the lips quickly. The maiden fluttered her dark blue eyes open. He backed up some. The maiden sat up in a flash. The vagabond slowly backed up in the water.

"I am so sorry, miss."

The maiden didn't speak as she rose to her feet and held up her arms. The water sprouted up and consumed her body. The young lad watched on with wide eyes. When the water died down, the nymph turned into a bright red swan. The lad stared on and gasped. The swan flew away to the high sky. A red feather floated down to the water. The vagabond picked it up.

"Huh?" he asked. Suddenly, a huge wave shot up and swallowed him whole. Not a trace remained.

Anna lay on top of Tsuzuki, smiling. "Now do you believe I am all grown up?"

"Mmm." Both slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

7:30 a.m.

Tsuzuki awoke to his cell phone ringing. "Hello?" The conversation didn't last long.

"Yes, sir!" he said quickly. "I'm on my way!" The shinigami hung up and leapt out of the futon. Anna slowly opened her eyes.

"Asato-kun? What's going…?" when she looked, he was gone. The woman sat up, blinking.

"Huh?" she asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story