Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, I promise.

This Girl's Not Right In The Brain.

by tainted 2 reviews

The beginning of the big night out to the local carnival. Even more sparks are bursting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-15 - Updated: 2012-02-15 - 1785 words

0Unrated
Ch. Four - This Girl's Not Right In The Brain.
The rest of the days rolled by really fast. They went well, the teachers seemed to have sympathy for me. They stuck up for me whenever someone said something harsh about me in class, which was making everyone ease on the mean jokes. Just that small amount of care from the faculty made me more comfortable, and not afraid of school. It was surprising.
Friday it was. I had on a pair of shorts of course because it's still hot as hell in New Jersey, a red bandanna in my hair with my long black curls folded around it, my rolling stones tee, and my orange hit top converses.

When school ended I hung out in the front with Gerard and all his friends from the other day. We all brought our bikes and skateboards to school since Gee is the only one with his license.
"Guys you're all going to the festival tonight, right?" Ray said. Everyone nodded there head, even me. "Man, I am so physicked for it I might be meeting that girl Taren there." Rich said with a goofy smile revealing his crooked teeth. Bob gave him a high five as Ray pushed him saying "way to go". Gerard was really quiet. He interrupted everyone while they were still talking about later tonight. "Hey uh, anyone want a ride home?" He scratched his head with one hand while the other was digging for his keys in his pocket. "No we all have our boards and shit, we might stop by though before the fair so we can all go together you know?" Frank said as everyone agreed. "Okay sure." Gerard said. Something was up with him.

I walked over to his truck with him then stood in the front of his door. "Move Elise, you want to get home right?" He said fidgeting his hands. "Well, I kind of wanted to skate home since I did here." I said squinting my eyes hoping he wouldn't blow up or anything. He didn't say anything but "ohh." I started away when he grabbed my arm. His voice became a slight whisper.
"Please I wanted to talk to you, ya see thin-"
"Gee, why don't we race. Then I'll get ready and come over, we can talk then. How bout that?" I said with a wide smile. "Alright then let's do it." He let go and hopped in his truck. Rolling down his window he shouted, "on the count of three, one, two, three go mother fucker!!"

He was gone before me but I was taking a short cut through the park woods so I'd defiantly beat him. Right when my legs were ready to give out I saw my house. I went in through the garage so I could but my board away. Whipping out my phone I sent him a text reading "I win! I'm home." I had to shower because I got all sweaty, no big deal. After I got out if the shower I read his reply, "Damn you cheated. Come over soon."

I really wanted to impress Gerard and wanted to get there as soon as I could. I was rushing around as my ipod was blasting through my stereo, the thrill of being home alone. I did my makeup while waiting for my hair to dry, same as always, loads of black mascara and some dark green eyeliner. I even put lipstick on, it was a dark color, had hues of orange and red reminding me of autumn, nothing too drastic though, it was a few shades darker than my natural lip color. I curled my hair into big waves and slipped on that new outfit. I tied it all together with my black low combat boots and then I was ready to go.

I texted Gerard letting him know I'd be over soon. I took the bus instead so I wouldn't get sweaty again. "Cool, I'm about to shower so since no ones home I'm leaving the door unlocked. See ya soon." The fact that he might be in the shower when I get there made my heart race a bit. I shook the thought and watched for my stop. I got off and walked down his street to his house. It was the back door he left unlocked which lead to the kitchen. I walked in and was about to poor myself water when the bathroom door opened. There was Gerard, with his wet black hair and a towel around his waist leaving the rest of him unclothed. My mouth opened a little until I quickly bit my lip hoping he didn't notice. But I sure noticed his face.

"Uh, Elise I thou- wow, I uh thought I'd be done before you got here." He said as he weaved a towel over his head shaking it side to side to dry his hair. He walked my way without taking his eyes off me. "Yeah, I'm uh I took the bus sorry I got here too fast." I said looking at the floor trying to hide my sexual attraction to him at the moment. "No, it's fine." He said as he turned around half way to throw the towel he was drying his hair with back into the bathroom. My eyes studied him. That whole time he wasn't looking my way it felt like time stopped just for me so I could stare and drool when really it was only a second.

I started to walk to the cupboards to get a glass when he was turning back my way. We banged right into each other, face to face. My bare hands were on his bare chest and I couldn't take them off I just looked at them. His were around my waist. We both were studying each other until our eyes met then we let go and both said "sorry." I got a glass and filled it with water quickly sipping so I wouldn't have to speak.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, you can come down in like 10 minutes." Gerard said as he headed down to his room in the basement. "Mmhhmm" is all I could get out as I gargled the water down. Immediately I heard his music blaring up and through the floor boards. I was getting impatient. I wanted to see his beauty again I couldn't wait. I put my cup in the sink and slowly headed to his bedroom door. I took a deep breath and opened it. He couldn't hear me coming down the stairs and I couldn't see him until I was on the last step.

When I finally reached it I saw him. He had nothing but black skinny jeans on so far. He was whipping the floor with a towel. He turned around with the towel in his hands to see me looking at him. I was smiling. He dropped the towel and panicked a bit but worked it out with a laugh. He picked up the towel and rushed it over to his laundry. Was he doing what I think? He couldn't have been? But I kind of think that's hot if he was. I shook my head feeling wrong for thinking that.

He turned the music down and still smiling. "I... sorry it was so loud. What exactly did you see when you came in?" He asked me as he was picking out shirts from his closet.
"Oh nothing you were getting rid of the dirty towel that's all, right?" I didn't want him to feel embarrassed so I just left out the first part. A sigh of relief sprung from him.
"Okay help me decide on a shirt." I grinned and stood up. I picked up a greyish button down shirt and held it up to him. My fingers skimmed his soft skin making him jump, then he got closer.

It was hard for me to picture it so I put it on him. We were silent, letting the music carry us as I buttoned it up letting our gazes finally meet. I cuffed his sleeves and backed up. "Wait wait!" I screamed with my hand up. I ran to him to unbutton the top part. I backed up again. I bit my lip looking him up and down. "I like it" I said with a shrug and a flirty smile. He smirked and blushed. He walked to the mirror and puffed up his hair. He grabbed some skate sneakers and put them on. "Thanks this looks good." He said looking at me from the mirror. "But you still look better he said as he turned around and approached me." I gave him a surprised look from where I was sitting on his bed. "Thank you, we both look good then." He sat beside me and pulled on my shirt. "Is this from the mall the other day?" His hand fell and landed on my thy, he didn't move it. "Yea it is thanks for noticing." I said looking at his face. He wasn't looking back at mine. He was looking at his hand, or was it my body?

There was a bang at the door and then you heard Mikey and his friends pile in through the back door. Gerard sprung up and ran up the stairs. He came back down with black eyeliner in his hand. "You wanna do this?"
"But I lost the bet." I said back at him
"But I know how much you wanted too." I knew it, he did like wearing that. I patted the seat he was in before in excitement. "Okay just don't jab my fucking eye out." He said with a laugh. "I won't, I promise."

We both leaned into each other as I started to apply it. I smudged it all around on his top and bottom eye lids. His hands seeped into my lap making me tingle. I giggled a little and continued with his eyeliner. I didn't want to be done. I didn't want him to take his hands away from me. "I'm done" I said waiting for the sad moment of him walking away and to the mirror to come. He blinked a bit. "Cool. Let me go check."

He started to pull his hands away when I grabbed his wrists. I pulled his arms around me and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry I needed that." I said still hugging him. "It's okay don't worry, I needed that too. Trust me." We remained hugging until his phone rang. It was the guys letting him know they'll be over soon. So there goes the alone time for that "talk" he wanted.
Sign up to rate and review this story