Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

[A/N] - OH MY GOD, I watched Woman in Black today, has anybody watched that yet? It scared me more than Orphan :) It scared me more than The Descent which is an 18... And Woman in Black is a 12A :L Yep... I'm normal. Anyway, enjoy the chapter :3

Cameron blinked at Jasmine for a moment before turning and running away. Jasmine got up but didn't chase Cameron up the stairs. She was the least of her problems. The phone had been ringing just before she'd cut out the power. Who had it been? Was it Frank? Was he on his way back? Jasmine wasn't sure she could take him on if he was fully rested and just as strong as she was. She'd have to get him from a distance. So she crept down into the basement and started searching for the key.

Frank was still driving extremely fast. "Fuck it!" He cried when he heard the home phone switch off. Something must've happened. So he typed in Gerard's mobile number "Pick up. Pick up. Pick up."

"Hi, this is Gerard..."

"Gee!? Gee!?"

"... Sorry, I can't get to the phone right now."

"Fuck!" Frank yelled again, chucking the mobile onto the passenger seat. He screamed as another car almost crashed into him. In this weather it was dangerous to be driving so fast but it was also dangerous for Frank to start driving slowly. What if he didn't make it home in time? Then what would he do?

He re-grabbed his phone and rang a different number "Hello? I need the police! We have an intruder in our home! Please come over right away!" After someone confirmed the police were on their way, he chucked the phone back ont othe passengers seat.

Finally, much to Frank's relief, his house came into view. He slammed his foot on the breaks to try and stop the car but it didn't work. The car went crashing into the house causing Frank to scream again. Downstairs in the basement, Jasmine heard him. She grabbed the gun she and Cameron had found in the safe the day she killed Sister Alice. Jasmine smiled. Now the fun could really begin.

Frank jumped out of the car and ran into the living room. He suddenly stopped. Gerard was lying at the bottom of the stairs in a pool of blood. "G-Gee?" Frank croaked, edging closer "Gerard?" He nudged Gerard's arm with his foot. Gerard didn't respond. "No!" Frank screamed, dropping to his knees "How could- She- How-" He started sobbing uncontrollably. Then suddenly he remembered "Cameron!"

He took the torch from Gerard's hand. Afterall, Gerard didn't need it anymore. Frank's first thoughts were that Cameron would be hiding in her room. Not wasting anymore time, Frank ran up the stairs and barged into Cameron's room. He looked under the bed, in her wardrobe and pulled off her duvet. She wasn't in there.

Frank ran back out. Just as he did, Cameron poked her head out of her washing basket. 'Jasmine hasn't found me...' She thought to herself 'She didn't know I was in here...' Since Cameron hadn't heard the car crash, Cameron had no idea that Frank was in the house.

So Frank started looking around. Suddenly he heard a small noise from the bathroom. His heart started racing. Surely somebody was in there. Cameron or Jasmine?

Deciding to take the chance, he took a couple of steps towards the door. He opened the door slowly and looked around inside. There was no one in there. Frank looked at the bath. The shower curtain was pulled right across. His hands shaking, Frank reached for it. With a swift movement, he whipped back the shower curtain. There was no one in the bath.

Frank stood there, looking at the bath and taking deep breathes. Suddenly there was a gunshot and Frank fell to the floor. There was a shooting pain in his arm. Jasmine stood downstairs with the gun in her hand and a smile on her face.

Gasping, Frank managed to crawl across the floor and into his bedroom. He stood up shakily and shut the door behind him so he'd hear Jasmine if she decided to come in. The change in the room caught his attention. The room was light yet the light was switched off. This was because of the many red candles that were lit round the room. On the bed someone had placed a red rose and several rose petals "What the fuck?" Frank breathed before remembering that Jasmine had been trying to seduce Gerard.

He crept into the bathroom and placed the torch onto the side of the sink. Frank was starting to lose a lot of blood now and the pain in his arm was unbearable. Hanging up on a small rack in his en-suite bathroom was a scarf. Using one hand and his mouth, Frank managed to bandage up his arm.

Suddenly in the mirror, Frank saw the bedroom door opening. His heart sank. Was Jasmine going to get him? No. He had a plan.

Jasmine walked into the room. This was the room she had been hoping to avoid. Had her plan gone the way she wanted it to, she would have been having sex with Gerard in here. But that wasn't the issue now. She had to get rid of Frank for good. It was all his fault that Gerard didn't have love her 'like that'.

She crept into the en-suite bathroom. Frank was no where to be found but Jasmine knew he'd been in there. On the side of the sink was a small circle of blood from where he'd put down the torch. So where was he know? Jasmine turned around and looked across the room. Then something caught her eye. The window was slightly open.

He'd gone outside, had he? Jasmine smirked. This was good. Now she could get Cameron with no distractions and Frank was trapped in one place until she decided to get him. She shut the window and clicked it shut.

Outside, Frank was shivering from the cold. It was snowing and in his hurry to get away from Jasmine, he hadn't grabbed a coat. Right now he was standing on top of the green house that led downstairs.

Suddenly both Frank and Jasmine heard a noise. It was the unmistakable noise of a plant pot breaking. Jasmine smirked, knowing what this meant. Frank was terrified.

After Frank had left her room, Cameron had crept out of the washing basket. Slowly and as silently as she could manage she crept down the hallway, looking back over her shoulder every couple of seconds. Down the stairs, past Gerard and out into the Green House. But she hadn't noticed knocking over a plant pot.

But she still hid. She sat down on the ground, camoflauging herself amongst the plants. Hoping that Jasmine wouldn't spot her before she could get some help.

Frank walked slowly across the green house roof so that he wouldn't fall off or anything. He looked down, trying to spot his daughter. Finally he saw her. He waved his arms frantically. Cameron dared look up. She smiled with relief 'Stay there!' Frank signed.

Cameron stood up to smile at him properly. Just as she did, Jasmine walked into the room. Luckily Cameron was short so Jasmine didn't spot her. Cameron looked back up at Frank to find out what she should do 'Stay there! Hide there!' Frank signed.

Cameron nodded and squatted back down obdiently. Frank stepped across the roof, trying to figure out how to help Cameron. He kept his eyes on Jasmine. Suddenly she looked up and spotted him. Instantly she shot at him. But Frank managed to dodge out of the way.

Scared stiff, Cameron could barely move. Her heart started thumping loudly. But the scariest moment was when Jasmine stood right in front of her. And their eyes met. Jasmine had found her.
Sign up to rate and review this story