Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Perfect Chaos

Chaos & Destiny

by Montymouse 0 reviews

That's a Secret!

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Ranma - Published: 2005-05-28 - Updated: 2005-05-28 - 5490 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Sailor Moon or Slayers Anime/Manga. Ranma ½ belongs to the lovely Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and finally Slayers belongs to Hajime Kanzaka. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from writing this.
" " Speech
[ ] Thoughts
Perfect Chaos
By Montymouse
Chapter Three - Chaos & Destiny
*
Immortal Realm . . .
Time was wandering the endless void of space, thinking about a certain immortal that was beginning to get on her nerves since the dawn of time. Ever since she had the secret meeting with Eldest Father and Chaos, she knew right from the start, Chaos was up to something and definitely not legal according to the ancient laws set them as immortals. The problem that Time was facing was that Chaos knew how to hide his activities well from anyone especially her.
All she needed was a shred of evidence that he was directly interfering with Human mortals and she would have him according to the sacred laws that binds them. The law states that all mortals must find their own destiny without divine intervention. Although she felt sympathetic with these mortals and what they were about to go through but couldn't do anything as her hands were tied from interfering.
Chaos on the other hand was completely different and had no such restrictions or morals that she had. This is what was bothering her; he could practically turn the future timelines upside down and don't give a damn about the consequences, which she had to clean up afterwards.
Speaking of that annoying mortal, she could just see him standing ahead of her and was currently preoccupied with something in his hands. Time decided to creep up towards him, hoping to catch him off guard as he could see her coming because he had his back turned against her. As she got closer towards him, she could hear him murmuring about something but couldn't pick exactly what he was muttering about. Once she was within a foot away from him, she suddenly reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder and spun around to confront him and hopefully with the evidence she needed.
Unfortunately for her, Chaos had already heard her coming ages ago but simply allowed her to sneak up on him and hid his notepad into another dimension before she spun him round.
"All right Chaos, I know you are up to something so spill it! And don't give that innocent look!" Time exclaimed and pointed her finger in a threatening manner.
Chaos smiled and raised his hands up in a warding gesture, "Oh, hello Time, it's good to see you? How are you? You are looking quite good for a person of your age, the ages have been good to you hasn't it. It's been a long time since I seen you, my times flies when hang around here." Chaos said, trying to hide the sarcasm in his tone of voice in order for him to sound genuine.
"Why thank you, yes it has been . . . " Times shook her head, "HEY! You haven't answered my question, what are you up to, tell me now and I go easy on you."
Chaos faked being confused. "I don't know what you are talking about? I'm just doing what I do best so what seems to be the problem with that?"
"That is the problem!" Time took a step closer towards him, "you're up to something and it's definitely not going to comply with our ancient laws. Rules are there for a reason and it's up to us to follow otherwise there will be total disorder, confusion and . . ."
"Chaos perhaps?" he added, grinning at the annoyed expression on her face.
"Shut up! I know it has something to do with Ranma Saotome and the disappearance of a certain group of Sorceress and Wizards from another universe, so tell me now!" Time demanded and shouted into his dark hood.
Chaos then decided to fake a hurtful expression. "Why Time, I'm hurt by your harsh tone and words, why would I do such a thing. I am a highly respected and law abiding immortal and . . ."
"Cut the crap! One of these day, you're going to make mistake and I'm going to be down on your like a ton of bricks, do you hear what I am saying!" Time said and saw that Chaos raised his hand out.
"What is it now?" exclaimed Time.
"Erm . . . you should really take a breather when you shout continuously." Chaos would have been vaporised instant if glares could kill.
"I hate you!" Time said and with that she turned around and walked away from him annoyed and angry with him.
"Well, I see you later perhaps the end of time?" Chaos shouted which made Time gesture to him that took him by surprised.
"Hmm . . . I wonder what showing your index and forefinger in a V-shape means?" Chaos whispered, "Oh well, there is no time to learn any Human beings customs, I have work to do."
Chaos always had a way with words, which always infuriated her to no end and practically everyone else on the immortal plane. Chaos made sure that she was gone before removing his notepad from beneath his robe and flicked through a couple of pages to the relevant page that he looking at before he was rudely interrupted by Time.
Materialising a pencil in his hand, Chaos scrolled down the notepad.
"Hmm . . . Ranma Saotome also known as Ran Greystar in the Moon Kingdom is with his true soul mate and fiancée. Lina Inverse and Zelgadis are near Nerima, oh that's going to be funny when they going to meet the Nerima Wrecking Crew especially with the slight alteration to Lina appearance. I hope she likes having her hair long and in a pigtail and sporting the latest martial arts clothes. Amelia and Gourry are in Juuban. Oh I have special plans for them. I almost feel sorry for that annoying pawn of Time, Setsuna Meiou aka Senshi of Time, almost." Chaos threw his head back with laughter, "excellent, all is going to plan . . . and what did they say about this . . ."
"Taking Ranma Saotome from . . . let's say Timeline B and putting in let's say . . . Timeline A where the young and confident Hotaru can be found. Merged with the skills and personality of Ran Greystar and put those two in situation where they can meet and rekindle their love . . . check." Chaos said with a hint of mischief. "At least he won't be as arrogant or pigheaded . . . well not all the time.
"Take Lina Inverse and Co. and put them in Timeline B and let's see what happens. The Sailor Senshi especially Sailor Pluto in that timeline won't know what hit them. Hopefully the impact of the changes won't be realised until it is too late so they can't do anything about it. There is a matter of duplication during the process so hopefully the Hotaru that is with those Uranus and Neptune would fade away." Chaos wondered if this risky plan would work, as this was definitely not standard immortal procedure. He wasn't worry about Kami-san or the others Gods and Goddess intervening . . . he was more concerned with a female faceless individual.
"And when man faces destiny, destiny ends and man comes into his own." Chaos remembered an old saying from the two immortals, Fate and Destiny.
"Not if I have something to do with it and if everything goes to plan, hopefully everyone gets what they deserve and element of chaos will continue." Chaos shuddered at a thought they popped into his mind, "A world without evil or chaos, brings back bad memories of children programme with fluff and cute things to make a grown man cry."
Chaos didn't like what he saw of the future in store for the universe as law and order could not handle that had threatened to consume the world and the universe. Eldest Father and the other immortal all agreed to chosen a representative to fight for their cause and he had the obligation to accept their decision.
Officially Chaos could not be seen taking a steps in helping the mortals. The price for breaking the sacred laws, his immortality. He knew that he had to be carefully from now on but it didn't stop him from unofficially doing what he does best, mingling in other people's business and having a good time at it.
Chaos wrote down something before snapping his finger making his pad and pencil disappear into thin air. He then entered into a semi trance and quietly recited a sentence.
A dimensional portal opened up . . .
"I better get going otherwise I'm going to miss the party."
*
Past, Saturn Royal Garden . . .
Ranma and Princess Hotaru were walking through a beautiful garden of flowers and exotic plants. The whole place was lit up by a bright source of light, which acted like a natural sun for the plants to live otherwise without it this garden would be dead and lifeless. Various plants and vegetation of all types were placed carefully around the garden as the couple through a laid out path. Ranma Saotome was wearing the same attire when he first woke up while Princess Hotaru changed into something more suitable but retained the same colours with the addition of a purple bow tied on her ponytail. She was walking quietly alongside with Ranma, her arm entwined with his as they walked peacefully through the garden.
Every so often, Hotaru would look up at Ranma's face just to reassure her that he was really there with her. He had been missing for countless years but never gave up hope that he would return back to her. Hotaru could now proudly lift her head up and look forward to the future now he was with him. As she looked up, he noticed that Ranma had a distanced look on his face.
"Ran, what's wrong, is it something I done or said?" she said fearfully as she couldn't afford to lose him now that he was here with him.
Hotaru's soft voice pierced through Ranma train of thought like a hot knife through butter and immediately snapped him out of it and looked at her.
"Nothing is wrong, Hotaru. You are only one that has ever been kind to me so never think that it's your fault. I just have some things to sort out that been floating in my mind. It nothing too serious." Ranma said. He still had some of his memories missing and was trying to figure them out.
"Care to talk about it, Ran?" Hotaru asked.
"Maybe over there," Ranma replied, pointing to an elegantly decorated bench.
Hotaru nodded and smiled as brightly as possible at him. Ranma then begun to generally talk to her, hoping to get some information of his background in this world without raising any suspicions from her, as it was the last thing that he would do was to hurt her. She had been through a lot and Ranma made up his mind to be with her to make it up to her.
"Hotaru, there is one thing that is bothering me, it has something to do with what your mother, the Queen of Saturn." Ranma asked softly, taking her hand in his.
Hotaru nodded for him to carry on. She loved the way that her Ran had always treated her. Ranma always acted like perfect gentleman with her and those who crossed him had learnt to fear him especially on the field of battle.
"Your mother had said that several impostors had tried to impersonate me to gain access to the palace." Ranma said.
Hotaru nodded again, "Yes, Ran. Those who tried wanted to kill my mother or me but failed before they had the chance to step into the palace. What are you getting at?" she asked, staring into Ran eyes.
"Why didn't you kill me the instant you saw me? Perhaps I could have been the impostor." Ranma asked.
Hotaru suddenly became silent which Ranma becoming very tense and uncomfortable, "To be honest, when you first arrived in my bedroom, I was about to kill until I saw something that the real Ran had, the moment I saw your eyes, immediately knew it was you." Hotaru rested her head on his shoulder.
"You have something in the depth of your eyes that no one has, a spark, which showed the bonds we share. That bond told me that you are the real Ran Greystar and besides you passed all of my mother questions without hesitation. So there is no need to worry anymore, no one is going to make me lose you again," she said with determination and commitment.
Ranma nodded and smiled at her, "You always had a way with words haven't you, Hotaru." The memories slowly came to him and he realised that the more contact with her, the quicker the memories of her would appear.
Hotaru smiled and cuddled up beside Ranma and sighed with contentment.
"By the way, what happened to those who tried to kill you or your mother?" Ranma asked, stroking her hair and wrapped his other arm around her waist.
"Oh, they all met the bladed end of my glaive." She quietly said and slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.
[At least I don't have to worry about foreign Princes and rivals trying to kidnap her unlike a certain uncute tomboy.] Ranma thought and finally noticed that she had fallen asleep. He took a moment to examine her beautiful features and wondered how he could have forgot about her.
Later that day in the Saturn Royal Hall . . .
Ranma and Hotaru were invited to join the Queen Saturn in a royal private ball with the Lords and Barons and other higher-class members of society mainly to announce the arrival of her daughter fiancée return.
During the whole time, Ranma was feeling quite restless as he stood beside Hotaru, watching the gala swirled around them and looking down at Hotaru, he guessed that she was feeling the same as he was but was putting up a false mask to hide her boredom. Ranma's gaze wandered through the thickets of the crowd, memorising each face and figure he saw just to pass the time. After he memorised everyone faces in the hall, he then started to count the number of valves or strings on each instruments from the musicians group then the number of buttons on a jacket or gemstones on a gown train and so on.
Some of the guests of the royal Saturn Ball approached the two to congratulate them on the royal official engagement while others stood well clear of them. Keeping their thoughts to themselves or in hush whispers which would have upset her but right now she was didn't get a damn. As long as she was with Ran, they could talk whatever they liked, she knew that Ran would always be there for her and love for who she was despite the infamous reputation that was carried down the Saturn Royal family as the Senshi of the Silence.
Ranma leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Hotaru, how long does this ball going to take? I'm bored out of my mind."
Hotaru giggled quietly, knowing that Ran prefer to train or spar rather than attending to these pointless balls. She enjoyed watching Ran in training and would always accompany him if she were able to.
"About a hour or so know how you are feeling right now as I'm feel the same, so be patience and just TRY to enjoy this . . . " She said, "Or try to look like you are enjoying this," She added, smiling brightly at him.
Ranma groaned while Hotaru was having trouble from giggling loudly which would have attracted unwanted attention from the guests.
"Alright Hotaru, I'm doing this just for you," Ranma stood up attentively and gave a fake smile to some of guests who were staring at them.
Ranma's gaze then saw someone, which for some reason was very familiar but couldn't work out why. In the far corner of the hall was man in black hooded robes with a silver sash across his waist. The man nodded slightly in Ranma's direction before retreating out of the hall. Deciding to find out what the man wanted, Ranma asked for Hotaru's permission before leaving her by herself.
Hotaru nodded and told him to be back soon. Ranma nodded and smiled at her and said he wouldn't be long. Striding across the pack room as quietly and calmly as possible, Ranma was determined to find the man before he disappeared.
Men and women, the cream of society tried to get his attention. Ranma merely ignored them, as he didn't really want to mingle with them as they probably talked a load of rubbish and also to satisfied their nosy curiosity. Ranma couldn't help but listened to some of the whispers and conversation from various guests due to his acute hearing. Some of what they said about the Princess of Saturn and him made his blood boil and would had kick the crap out of them if it wasn't from his self discipline and besides he had other things on his mind like find that man in black robes.
Ranma always trusted his instincts and they were telling him that man was somehow connected to how he came to be here and he needed to meet him. Making his way through the crowd, Ranma quickens his pace making his way to where he last saw the man.
The outer passageway was dim and quiet and as he walked through the passageway, he could sense that it could be a trap or ambush, as this was an ideal place to do it. Ranma slowly unsheathed his sword as he scanned the passageway from anything out of pace. Stalking along the passage, Ranma studied every centimetre of the marble and decorated walls for signs of movement or danger, Ranma could have sworn that the man went down this way. Maybe he went the other passageway Ranma thought to himself and was about to turn about to backtrack his way and go down the other path.
Suddenly a tall figure in black steeped out in front him from the pillar that he was hiding behind. Ranma was taken slightly by surprise by his sudden appearance but managed to keep himself under control due to his martial arts training and quickly assume a offensive stance, his sword pointing dangerous against the man's chest. The hooded robed man simply raised his hands up in a non-threatening manner.
"Well met, Ran Greystar or should I say, Ranma Saotome." The man said, surprising Ranma even more as he thought that no one knew who he really was.
"The name doesn't really mean that much, it's what you are inside that is the most important because everyone are unique and special. You and that pretty princess are going to have one hell of a adventure." The man said, not really concerned about the sword pointed against his throat.
"Who are you and why did you flee the hall as soon as I saw you? And what does this have to do with Hotaru?" Ranma said in a threatening manner, his suspicions of the man increased when he mentioned Hotaru.
He was still unsure if the man poised a threat or not as he was having a hard time seeing what he actually looked like beneath his hood.
The hooded man shrugged, "My name isn't important, what I am going to tell you is," The man said.
Ranma wasn't happy about his answer and decided to pressurise him by moving his blade nearer to his neck.
"You haven't answered my question, who are you and what do you want?" Ranma demanded.
"The robed man sighed deeply, "You already know who I am. This is important, Ranma. Only you know my true name and what I am. Everyone thinks that I merely a guest of some Lord and I would to retain that disguise a while longer."
Ranma wasn't convinced by his statement, "I still don't remember you and why should I trust you?"
"Firstly its because your memories of present, past and future will need time to settle and merge together . . . I'm afraid that's going to take time. So please trust me on what I'm going to say to you as I'm going to say this once." The robed man said.
"The second is . . . " His hands pulled the hood of the black robe down.
Ranma gasped and took a few steps back, lowering his weapon at what he saw . . . the hooded man was faceless, all that he had on his face was a swirling mass of darkness. The man then pulled back his hood up.
"When we last met, we did not part on cordial terms if you still remember that far. I suspect perhaps that, seeing me, you intended me some harm." The man said and pointed to the sword.
"You shouldn't be surprised that much about my true appearance, Ranma. Well, at least you didn't run like a headless chicken like some others that I met. Anyway my business is looking and finding and revealing . . . and meddling in other people's business. Would you mind putting away your sword, it's awfully rude to point that at me while I'm speaking to you."
Ranma nodded slightly and sheathed his sword, "What are you doing here? And what does this have to do with Hotaru?" he asked as he felt very protective of her even since he received his fully memories of her which made his memories of Akane Tendo pale and insignificant.
"I'm not really allowed to say exactly what's going to happen but what I can say is that something is going to happen four weeks from now. What you are going to do about it is up to you and Hotaru." He replied in a low tone that only Ranma could hear as the saying goes walls have ears so beware of what you say.
"Foul play?" Ranma said.
"Oh, most certainly. The problem that we . . . erm . . . you are facing is what it is going to be. All that I can tell you is when, you have to find out the rest, Grandmaster Ran Greystar."
"Couldn't you be more specific? I don't have much to run on you know." Ranma asked.
The robed man shook his head.
"I have to go now, just remember what I said and you do fine. You are about to have company right about . . ."
"Huh?" Ranma said as he still had a load of questions to asked and was about to ask him when . . .
"Ranma, what are you doing here and whom are you talking to?" says a soft and warm voice behind him.
Ranma spun around to see Hotaru with a curious look. He then glanced over his shoulder to see the hooded man had disappeared.
"Hotaru . . . erm . . . just getting some fresh air, I was about to ask the same, what are you doing here?" Ranma said, trying to keep as calm and positive as possible as it was the second time she managed to sneak up behind him.
Hotaru stared at him for moment and sighed, "I was wonder where you have gone? You said that you would be back soon and I was startling to miss you." She said.
Ranma smiled and took her left hand, "I'm sorry Hotaru. Would you care to dance?" he said to make it up to her and kissed her hand.
Hotaru smiled brightly and giggled quietly, "It be a pleasure, kind sir."
Ranma nodded and led her to main hall and silently prayed that he wouldn't mess up dancing.
The man watched Hotaru and Ranma returning back the hall and smirked, "Yes, those two will certainly be alright, the bond between them is strong, I just hope it will be enough. I wish Time wasn't such a prude, Heh, It does remind me of a certain Senshi."
He scratched his head as he suddenly remembered something; "I wonder how Lina and Co are doing . . . in Nerima."
The robed man vanished without a trace.
*
Present, Nerima . . .
In the Nekohanten, Cologne was studying the crystal fragment that she took from Akane and so far she found nothing on where her son in law went. She could have sworn that she saw this in her youth before but where. The crystal fragment was now a dull piece, which there was barely any energy inside it. It seems like the energy contained was used when that foolish girl that wished Ranma out of existence.
"Hmm . . . Son in Law is definitely not dead but where is here," Cologne said as she scanned through various scrolls and books. "I hope that my son in law is not in dangerous, perhaps he is fighting a Demon or even a Kami, whatever the case, he will probably get through it. Now how to bring him back.
Cologne then noticed Mousse was celebrating and was getting drunk while Shampoo was sharpening her weapons, "Children these days."
Somewhere in a forest near outside Nerima . . .
Lina Inverse and Zelgadis Graywords had just spent the last few hours crawling out of a dark cave in which they woke up. Needless to say they weren't very happy about their situation. As they were crawling out of the narrow tunnels that led to the surface, something was bothering Zelgadis but couldn't work out what it is. Deciding to that finding a way out was more important, he pushed the thought to the back of his mind and tried to prevent Lina from using one of her spell as he really didn't want to be buried alive.
Once they were finally out in the open forest, Zelgadis stretched out as it was awfully cramp in the cave and turned around to check on Lina. He was in for quite a shock at what he was seeing and rubbed his eyes just in case he was seeing things.
"Erm . . . Lina, there something you have to know which I think might be important." Zelgadis said as he realised that the thing that was bothering him in the dim cave was right in front of him once they were out in the open where they could see each other properly in the morning sunlight.
Lina was sitting on a tree stump thinking about something, probably about how they hell did they get here. She was still unaware of what she was wearing or how she appeared as she was deep in thought.
"What is it, can't you I'm busy trying to get us back home," Lina replied as she tried to think of what type of spell that man used on them. If she knew what type he used then maybe she could find a possible counter spell.
"Go out and find out where the hell we are!" she shouted.
"But Lina . . . it's about your current appearance like when did you have your hair in a pigtail and . . . erm . . . stop being flat." Zelgadis pointed to get her attention to what he was seeing.
"Zelgadis. We have work to do and . . . " Lina stopped what she was doing when his words started to register in her mind.
[Hang on a second!] Lina thought as she reached for the back of her red hair and tugged it. She found that her hair was indeed tied up in a pigtail.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Lina shouted and immediately turned around to see Zelgadis slightly red in embarrassment who hiding behind a rock just in case she decide to vent her frustration on him. Although he was almost impervious to practically anything, he wasn't about to take the chance with Lina Inverse especially with her temper.
Lina glanced down and her eyes widened with shock and surprise . . .
A few seconds later, a loud scream of curses was heard as the birds fluttered away from their trees. As we zoomed out for a wider view of the forest we could hear a loud shout.
"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! FIREBALL!"
A bright flash of fire could be seen in the forest.
"HEY LINA, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR YOU . . . ERR . . . NEVER MIND!" Zelgadis exclaimed as heavy smoke started to appear.
"THAT'S FOR CALLING ME FLAT CHESTED AND THIS IS FOR NOT TELLING ME EARLIER! FIREBALL!"
"OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE I COULD HAVE ENDED UP WITH, WHY HER!" Zelgadis cried out in desperation, "LINA, WILL YOU STOP THAT AT ONCE!"
*
Present, Juuban . . .
Amelia and Gourry were seen walking down the street as they ignored the numerous stares and glances from various members of the public like their current dress attire or looks but most important what they had just done in the past hour or so. The pair had just wreaked and destroyed a empty bus thinking it was some sort of metallic demon coming at them followed by the beat down on a couple of petty thugs. It was then proceeded with the unbelievable scene of a Youma running away from them clutching it long ears due to Amelia long, enthusiastic and energetic speech on Justice and Good. Gourry dealt with the Youma with his sword which seemed to be happy accepting its death.
Gourry looked to see there was anything familiar that he could associate with without much success.
"Amelia, we have to find Lina and Zelgadis, they may be in trouble somewhere. So what are we going to do?" Gourry asked, scratching his head as he stared at a large signpost.
"Hmm . . ." Amelia quickly cast a minor translation spell to under the foreign symbols and marking. "I think that we are in Juuban according to the sign, somewhere north of something."
"Where now?" Gourry asked her, as they seemed to wandering without much purpose.
"Erm . . . let me think . . . err . . ." Amelia paused to think of which way they should go and wished for some sort of sign to appear that would hopefully lead them to Lina and Zelgadis, any sign would do.
"Come on, we don't have much time, they may desperately need our help." Gourry said, ignoring the people walking pass them.
Amelia prayed harder for a sign, something that would give them a clue but nothing showed up in few seconds until . . .
"All right! Hey look at that!" Amelia pointed in the far distance. Gourry looked in the general direction and saw a bright circle of light, which sorta looked like one of Lina's fireball spells.
"It's them!" Gourry exclaimed
"COME ON, LET'S GO FOR JUSTICE AND FOR OUR FRIENDS!" Amelia cried out attracting a whole host of people's attention. She quickly grabbed Gourry's arm and dragged him along towards the source of the bright light.
Gourry just sighed deeply as there was no point stopping her when she goes into her justice pose and allowed her to drag him, quite surprised about the amount of strength she had for a small girl like her.
A three seconds later, a blond hair girl with a unique twin ponytail hairstyle ran down the street as she was late for school again.
"WAH! I'M LATE AGAIN FOR SCHOOL!" Usagi Tsukino thought as she narrowly avoided colliding with a street lamp and a postbox.
*
Immortal Realm . . .
"Was that supposed to happen?" Fate asked his counterpart Destiny.
Destiny shrugged. "Beats me. You're the one that suppose to know what going to happen?"
"Am not! You are, you are guide them to their chosen path which they are destined to go to." Fate countered.
"Are too!" Destiny shouted back.
The two immortals continued their augments; neither giving ground on whom is actually responsible, it was one of the many issues that they have to resolve before the next millennium.
Somewhere else on the eternal planes of existence, the immortal Time was banging her head against an invisible wall repeatedly. She had just witness several crucial moments in the timestream of the future had just gone wrong . . . horribly wrong!
"THAT'S IT! THAT BAKA HAD A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!" Time exclaimed when she realized who was at fault for this mess. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM . . . WHAM!" Time shouted, as this was finally the last straw although they were supposed to ensure that the coming evil had to be stopped at all cost.
Messing up the timestream was her influence of power and specialized area, which she was very proud of her achievement so far and now that someone had just ruined her project. Someone was going to pay dearly.
She pulled out a large mallet from nowhere and began stalking for a certain wise cracking immortal, "NOW WHERE IS THAT BAKA!"
Elsewhere, Chaos suddenly felt a cold chill running down his spine.
[Hmm . . . perhaps a little vacation is in order like . . . oh let's say . . . the Elemental Planes.] Chaos calmly thought.
TBC . . .
*
Sign up to rate and review this story