Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

A Drink For the Horror That I'm In

by IloveMCRmy 5 reviews

“Peter’s home.” I said, quickly grabbing her clothes and anything else she needed and shoved it into a bag. “No, I can’t leave, he’ll hurt me again Molly.” She was completely broken.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-16 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 1308 words

2Exciting
A/N: Here's the new chapter FINALLY. Sorry it took so long I've just been really busy....and lazy ahaha. But I hope you guys like this one. R&R pretty please. I want all of your feedback!

Chapter 6: A Drink For the Horror That I'm In
Sarah’s POV:

I woke up, I was hoping everything was a dream, but it wasn’t. My own boyfriend had violated me in one of the worst ways possible. I felt filthy, I felt dirty, and worst of all I felt like it was my fault. Maybe if I just would’ve come home when I was supposed to this all wouldn’t have happened. I could feel the tears start to stream down my face again, I had been raped. That one word held so much power over me; it was so hard to even think about myself being raped. I had lived with Peter for a while now, and yes I know sometimes he gets a little physical but I never thought it would get this terrible.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself; my face was bruised from the places Peter had struck me. I could feel the tear in my mouth where I had started to bleed. I looked down at my body; my breast had black and blue spots all over them. It hurt me to just stand up. My bottom lip was swollen, I looked like I had just been in a bar fight. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, I needed to clean myself up before Peter came home, and I couldn’t upset him again. I stepped into shower and sat on the floor and let the water drench me. I started to cry, still wondering how things hand gotten to this point.

Molly’s POV:
2 Hours Later

Okay I was seriously getting worried now. I had called Sarah 30 times and texted her twice as much. She always calls me back. I hope nothing had happened to her. I didn’t even wanna call Peter and ask him, God I had that fucking scum bag. He didn’t treat her right and I knew she was just trying to hide it. He hates the fact that I am always with her and that I want him gone. He was always trying to keep us away from each other. Well fuck him, I grabbed my keys, hopped in my car and drove to Sarah’s.

I had cut down a 30 minute drive into a 20 minute drive. I felt that something wasn’t right and I needed to get to Sarah and make sure he was okay. Peter could have finally snapped, but I did always think the worst of things. So I doubt that is actually what happened. I checked for Peter’s car as I pulled up; thank the lord that it wasn’t there. I walked up to the door and for some strange reason it was open. I slowly pushed the door open.

“Sarah?” I called out into a seemingly empty house.

I walked into the house completely and saw a broken vase on the floor; I quietly shut the door behind me.

“Sarah?” I called out, in sort of a whisper; I was scared for some strange reason.
I waited for an answer. I could hear the shower running upstairs, I figured Sarah was probably in it. I made my way up the stairs and into Sarah’s bed room. The sound of the shower became much louder, there was no music, which was weird; every single time Sarah showers she plays a cd or something. I would know because she is my best friend after all. I heard weeping instead. I walked into the bathroom. I saw Sarah sitting on the floor of the shower with her head down.

“Sarah? What’s wrong?” I rushed to her and opened the shower door. The water hit my skin, it was ice cold.

“Sarah! This water is freezing cold. How long have you been in here?” I exclaimed I felt my stomach twist into knots.

“I don’t know.” She said unemotional.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel from the closet in the bathroom.

“Come on Sarah get up. “ I pleaded. Seeing my best friend like this killed me inside.
She just sat there, motionless starring at the tiles on the wall. I had no idea what was going through her head.

“Fine, looks like I am gonna have to get you up.”

I pulled her up from the floor and wrapped a towel around her. Her lips were blue and her body was shaking. She had to have been in there for at least two hours. She just stood in the shower stall.

“Sarah please come on, we need to get you dressed.” She just stood there and stared at the floor now.

I grabbed her out of the shower and led her to her room, I was about to put her robe on her and saw her body covered in bruises. I knew Peter had been beating her, I couldn't say anything to her because I knew she would just deny it. The welts were huge, some of them were faded and a yellow color. Other's were fresh, and a thick black and blue. I quickly wrapped the robe around her body and sat her down on the bed. I couldn't look at them anymore.

“Sarah what happened?” I asked.

“Nothing.” she managed to say quietly.

“That’s bullshit. Please I want to help you, please just tell me, I hate seeing you like this.” I pleaded with her.

I watched as the tears welled up in her eyes. She didn’t make a sound, but they started pouring down from her face quickly, kind of like how rain rolls down the window as soon as it hits it.

“I---ca—an’t say.” She said sobbing.

“Sarah, you can. Was it Peter?”

“No, no, he didn’t do anything.” Her eyes grew wide, and she was stuttering, I knew she was lying.

“Sarah, I know when you’re lying. Please tell me.” I could feel a lump in my throat and tears well up in my eyes.

“He hurt me Molly.” She cried.

“What’d he do?” I asked urgently, I wasn’t sad anymore, I was angry now.

“He—“she started sobbing, and couldn’t seem to finish her sentence.

“Sarah come on, be strong, you can do this.” I wanted to help her so badly.

“—he---r—a—ped me.” She finally screamed out.

“What?” I was shocked. “That fucking bastard.” I spat out.

How could he? I knew he was a scumbag, but I didn’t think he would go this far. She trusted him, she has spent years of her life with him and he violated her in one of the worst ways possible. He was a worthless piece of shit. I wrapped Sarah into a hug will she sobbed.

“Shhh. It’s gonna be okay.” I cooed as I rubbed her back.

I heard a car pull into the driveway. I ran to the window and saw Peter pulling up.

“Fuck, Sarah we have to go.” I said.

“Why?” she cried.

“Peter’s home.” I said, quickly grabbing her clothes and anything else she needed and shoved it into a bag.

“No, I can’t leave, he’ll hurt me again Molly.” She was completely broken.

I was not going to let her stay not over my dead body.

“No he won’t I promise, let’s go now.” I grabbed her and we ran down the stairs.

I reached for the door and pulled it open.

“Well well, now where are you going?” I heard the voice of an angry Peter behind us.
Sign up to rate and review this story