Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

One policeman walked into the house and spotted Gerard's dead body on the floor "Send the others in!" He said to the guy behind him "Was this the guy on the phone?"

"I dunno." The other police officer said, going inside "This is a big place. There were toys outside. They must have children."

"We'd better start searching the house then."

They stayed downstairs for the moment. Of course they went out into the green house and discovered all the broken glass from where Frank had smashed through the ceiling to save Cameron... But Jasmine wasn't there.

When she heard the police show up, she had scrambled up onto her feet and ran upstairs to her bedroom. There wasn't much point going after Frank and Cameron. Frank could tell them the truth until he was out of breath. Who was going to believe him? Jude was no problem. Jasmine could tackle him later. And as for Cameron...

She walked into her bedroom and started singing "You've got to give a little..." She put her false teeth back into place "Take a little... And let your poor heart break a little..." She applied all the make-up she used to make herself look a little girl "As long as there's the two of us... We've got the world and all it's charms..." She put the ribbons back round her wrists and neck "And when the world is through with us... We'll have each others arms..." Jasmine put a lot of white powder on her face.

She smiled, stood up and started humming to herself. She got dressed back into her usual little girl outfits and headed for the stairs.

Three policemen noticed her and shined their torches at her. Jasmine smiled sweetly but she looked a sight. Her face was covered in cuts and blood from the glass in the green house and there was too much white powder on her face. Yet she still looked like a little girl "Hello." Jasmine greeted "My name is Jasmine. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She walked down the stairs and a policeman wrapped his arm round her, and took her out to his car.

[A/N - Hope you liked it :3
Sign up to rate and review this story