Categories > Original > Romance > banshee post #1

red eyes

by Rubby-Winnter 0 reviews

The twins Ruth and Rachel are torn apart at 14 when there parents divorce after a year apart strange thing start to happen and strand people show up. Soon they have to confront horrors that fallowe...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 768 words

0Unrated
In china


When she died I felt it I know she’s dead but it feels like she’s close by some how within reach. But she’s not. Before Demon faced the sun he told me about the ghost feelings like she was near in the other room just out of reach but before that came the pain ,a pain I’d felt ,and now the ghost feeling are getting stronger. I understand it now, most of my kind face the sun hours after they’re life mate dies, but some like Demon and Mitchell and me we manage to get though the initial pain and we go on, balancing on the razor’s edge with only one way to fall. The blackness, I’ve seen it more then once I only made it back because of Mitchell in some ways he’s stronger then me.
She’s close, no stop this is going to kill me she loved china maybe that’s why … …………I need to stop thinking of her.

*

I sat in the shade and tried to meditate but it was pointless something was nagging at the back of my skull some one, some one important was near. But who is he, how do I know he’s a he?

I walked out of the trees in to the strong sun in the court yard filled with students. A group of boys have been given leave to rest they sat in a cluster on the wall fragment sticking out of the forest. One of them said some thing and looked at me. I scanned the boys. Ah, a new face! The leader of the group just gave him a challenge this should be fun. I keep walking like I hadn’t seen a thing. I opened my senses three paces be hind me, tensing I could hear his gate change I heard the air cut by his fist. I swung my body at the last second facing his arm I grabbed it and spun under. His arm was now twisted behind his back.
“attack from behind, attack a harmless girl ….” I repeated the other boy’s words of assurance “…..from behind you must not be very good at all and a coward, nice try though.” I leaned my lips to his ear and whispered. “I wouldn’t hang out with them if I were you they get in to trouble a lot, around here trouble ranger from burses to missing limbs.” I let go of his arm. He turned to look at me and I winked “take care of your self” he turned to go yell at the other guys for the setup “Oh and…” he turned back to me “try to hit the lunge in the middle of there’re out breath, if you attack from behind, it will distract them long enough for you to land a few more soled pouches” them I gave him the mysterious smile and walked toward the west entrance.

Why me I’m one of like 10 girls in this place and it doesn’t help that I’m the only white student and I don’t take the conventional classes so newbie think I’m at a lower level when I could kick some of the master’s but blind folded I actually tried it once, I won against Master Kimchi with a bow staff. That what he’s a master of score black belt bow staff day five in this place.

I went out the west door and down the gravel road at a jog and hopped the fence I continued to the railroad trellis and half ran half jumped across, 2 railroad ties at a time. On the other side I ran along the rail when the tacks crossed a road I went lift. When I turned on to my road after 5 mints I was a little shocked to see a car in the driveway across the street. Black, American, but the steering weal is on the right, so its custom order from the factory, sleek chick magnet. He doesn’t use it like that though only the driver’s seat was worn. Some thing tugged at my mind my eyes went up without me telling them to. I saw a top floor window dark but there was some one there. His face was failure white hair it wasn’t a old man color it was young and vibrant, and his eyes red, blood red the color was nothing the pain in his eyes. He was staring back at me then he retreated in to the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story