Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven.

The light cast from the crescent moon

by RuledByFrerard 11 reviews

Gerard's lips tore from mine like velcro from felt, desperately wanting to hold on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 1866 words

5Exciting
"It's not funny!" Gerard blushed, turning back onto his front to hide his excitement. The green light of the tent lining cast an emerald shadow onto his shining hair, giving it an eerie tinge.
"It IS!" I laughed, recieving a servere death glare from the pair of glistening maroon eyes that were watching me angrily. "C'mon Gee, we're all alone now" I purred, rolling myself onto my front and flipping my fringe from out of my eyes. "You know you enjoyed it really,"
"Well..." Gerard began, smirking underneath his curtain of smooth looking hair. "I'm still gonna make you pay."

I squealed as Gerard dragged his body up and threw himself onto me, grabbing both of my wrists tightly and pinning my arms above my head. I barely had time to gasp for air before his lips collided with my own, his legs fixed firmly at either side of mine. My heart pumped violently, trying to break through my ribcage. My fingers sprawled awkwardly , my blood trapped at my tightly grasped wrists, making my hands feel as if they didn't exist. My wrists throbbed underneath Gerard's touch, not unlike my hardening member. Gerard's lips tore from mine like velcro from felt, desperately wanting to hold on. He circled his hips slowly, driving my crotch crazy. His sweet, cinamon scented hair fell over my face as his teeth bit gently down on my ear lobe. I let out a pathetic, but un-controlable whimper as his hot breath hit the shell of my ear. His tongue rolled out, stroking along the edge, whilst hips hips were still circling painfully slowly.

My hips began to buck slightly, begging Gerard to move faster. He slowly moved upwards, his signiture devilish grin painted onto his face. "Awwh, what's up Mikes?" He smirked mockingly, his grip on my wrists losening and pins and needles shooting through my lifeless hands. I groaned in discomfort as my bulge pressed tightly against my jeans.
"Ger-G-Gerar-" I whimpered before I was cut off by my own deep moan as Gerard thrusted painfully against me again.
"You turned on yet?" he grinned, staring down at me with ravenous eyes. His porcelain skin was perfectly hidden from the green illumination by his thick hair, which was still taking the emerald wrath.
"Gerard, p-please," I begged him, squirming underneath him as my body ached for his attention. He laughed out loud,
"Yeah it sucks doesn't it," he tutted, "when you're so turned on and there's nothing you can do about it." He thrusted again, sending waves of frustrating lust through my body.
"Okay, Okay, I get the point!" I yelled, biting down on my lip afterwards to stop myself from begging him to touch me. "P-please, just... I can't take this much longer, please Gerard!"

His expression softened when he realised that he'd got his point accross. His hands were tangled in my hair, gripping it tightly. They moved softly down to tug on the hem of my jeans, asking for access. His body slid off mine, sending tingles and shock- waves through me as his legs moved off mine. He tugged the jeans off swiftly and easily with out even un-doing the button. The cold air nipped at my bare legs and a wriggled un-comfortably. Gerard sensed my dis-comfort immediately. "I've got an idea," he announced excitedly, crawling up to his sleeping bag and un-zipping it completely. I watched as he lay it out like a blanket on the cold, tent floor. My cock still ached for attention, but love flooded through me as he did the same thing with my sleeping bag, laying it softly on top and creating a make-shift bed for us. He blushed a little as he lay down, wriggling underneath the think sleeping bag that was on top and patting the place next to him. I walked over on my knees, falling awkwardly down next to him. I moved my face up meeting as pair of huge, exciteable eyes. Our noses rubbed together lovingly and his arm moved around my waist, stroking the bluge in my boxers.
"C'mon," he giggled playfully, "let's have some fun!"

*****
The crescent shaped moon cast silver light onto the long, straw like grass that poked out from the soft soil that coated the small, pebbled pathway where the two romantics walked. Their arms were dangerously close to each other, their hands sometimes brushing and making them both brush like teenagers with their first crush.
"It's beautiful out here," Mrs Way smiled as the two came to a halt to stare at the star studded sky.
"Yeah it really is," Dan sighed, staring directly at the blonde haired female on his right. He had only known her for about four days, but he was beginning to develop a childish crush on her. He knew it would probably never last, it would be too complicated since she lived so far away. Plus he would have to be accepted by her son first. For now though, he figured he'd enjoy the time he had with her and watch the beautiful moon's shadows.

"I'm really cold," Mrs Way breathed, her breath dancing out of her mouth in a swirling steam. Her cheeks were glowing red and her fingertips were almost blue. She held onto her bright pink, waterproof coat tightly trying to keep the heat in. Dan's icey, blue eyes widened and he began to panic a little. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and share his body heat, but she would probably think he was crazy!
"Umm... I'll go get you another coat, Donna!" he blurted out, blushing wildly as he turned to run back up the pathway instinctively.
"Oh, no it's, okay," Donna called after him, "There's really no need!"
"It's okay," Dan yelled, already proceeding speedily up the path, "We're only five minutes or so away from the camp if I run."

Donna Way sighed, watching as Dan ran back up the hill to fetch her another, un-wanted coat. In all honesty she was hoping that he would hug her, but she was clearly being crazy, it could never work with Dan, but for now, she would enjoy herself. I guess the light from the moon was just so beautiful, so romantic, just like Dan.

*****

"Oh, fuck Gee," I moaned as his hand pumped my throbbing cock. His warm breath melted into my skin, giving my goosebumps even though we were hot and sweating under the sleeping bag.
"You like that?" He purred into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. My back arched as the pleasure over-whelmed me. I nodded my head, biting down on my lip to prevent a sudden outburts of obscenities. "Tell me," he breathed into my ear,
"Oh god Gerard... so fucking good... it feels so..." I moaned again, this time louder as I knew we were alone for a while.
"Mmmmh," Gerard sighed, biting down on his own lip as he watched my mouth hang open as the sensation numbed the rest of my body.
"Oh Gee, faster, please, faster!" I begged him, my hand knotting in his hair, grasping it tightly and pushing his head down rudely, he didn't complain though. He willingly replaced his hand with his mouth, sucking the life out of me. I groaned desperately as the sensation took over me, hightening dramatically. "Ohhh..." I moaned loudly, "Uhh..." I couldn't control myself any more and I exploded into Gerard's mouth. He swallowed my cum welcomingly, sitting up and panting heavily. He looked over at me, his eyes shining with pride as he saw my sweating face and my messy hair and knowing that the mind-blowing pleasure I had just felt was a result of what he had done.

Suddenly, the zipper on the tent began to twitch, sliding open with a loud squeeking noise. I almost jumped out of my skin, immediately covering my whole body up with the sleeping bag. My heart pounded in my chest and I glanred over at Gerard, who's eyes were just as wide as my own. We shuffled away from each other desperately, but it wouldn't have made any difference. The door was almost un-zipped and Gerard's naked torso was still on show. Our hair was a mess and out bodies and faces were flushed and sweating.

A wisp of blond hair poked through the door, followed by a pair of icey, blue eyes.
"D-dan!" I cried, trying not to sound so surprised, but it was hard to play it cool in this situation. He glanced from me to Gerard, then back to me. No expression appeared on his face, he just stared blankly.
"You guys got a spare coat for you mum?" he asked awkwardly, sensing the tension. "She's cold," he added. Gerard's shaking arm reached to the corner of the tent, grabbing his thich, black coat. The arm that was holding him up was shaking too and he fell a little, revealing a bit of his ass from underneath the covers. I literally face palmed, feeling myself turning bright red. We were surely busted now, he'd seen that we were both un-clothed and in the same bed. Plus, he could've guessed merely from the sexualised state that we looked to be in, but strangelym he just smiled.

"Thanks!" he smiled sweetly, flashing his dazzling, while teeth at us as he slowly began to slither out of the tent. Gerard and I gave a sigh of relief in unison, trying to fathom somethimg to say in such a shocked state. "Hey," we heard, jumping nearly out of our skin again as Dan's head popped back round the flap of the door. "Y'know, you should tell your Mum about you two," he grinned, "I mean, it's pretty obvious and she's not one to judge." Neither of us replied, we both just stared at him in pure, utter shock. I was sure I could feel the hairs on my head standing up on end. Dan smiled again, sliding back out of the tent and zipping the door us behind him. I could hear his heavy footsteps pacing away from us, echoing through my brain.

My head spun wildly, he knew! Dan knew and he told us to tell mum! What the actual fuck? Maybe he understood us, or maybe he had completely mis-understood the whole situation. Gerard and I both sat, frozen in our positions and shivering. Neither of us said a word because neither of us could think of anything to say. My skin constricted around my ribcage, which constricted around my heart, which held a deep, worried horror. How could he possibly be okay with us? Maybe he was cool with it, maybe he thought like us.
"M-m-mikes," Gerard stuttered, I turned my head slowly to look at him. His eyes were almost welling up with tears, his brow furrowed and worry showing obviously in his expression. "Did mum ever specify to Dan that we're brothers?"

I really appreciate you guys reading and r&r'ing. It really makes me more happy then you could EVER imagine! Plus I love getting feedback, I want to write a lot and I need to improve, or just know if i'm doing well :D
Sign up to rate and review this story