Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Speed of Sound

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Morgan seduces Greg back to her bed after many weeks. Lemon chapter for everyone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-22 - 804 words - Complete

0Unrated
Speed of Sound:

Greg dropped me off at my house. He pulled up to the driveway and stopped the car.

"Well," he said. "Here you go."

"Yeah," I said with a nod.

"Good night."

"Night." We didn't speak for the longest time. I clenched my fists against my lap. I can't take this anymore. I unhooked my seatbelt...

I really can't describe how it unfolded next.

I just climbed over him and kissed him hard on the lips. I could tell just by his body how confused he was. He tried to push me off.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I didn't speak for a good few minutes. I tried to kiss him again, but he grabbed me by the shoulders.

"But I can't," he said. Somehow, I didn't want to hear it. I nibbled on his neck.

"Mmm," I murmured. My lips traveled up to his ear. "Come inside with me."

"But I have to work tomorrow."

"Please?" My legs came on either side of him.

"But..."

"Please?" I gave him a gentle kiss on the neck. He sighed at me.

"Just for tonight, right?"

"Just for tonight." I kissed him again on the lips. Greg gently took me into his arms.

"Only for tonight."

"Alright." I gave him another kiss. He kissed me back. I led him all the way to my front door. I reached in my purse for the key.

"Wait!" Greg whispered.

"What is it?" I murmured. I gave him a light, feathery kiss on the throat.

"What about Judy and your mom?"

I giggled a bit. "It's okay."

"You sure?"

I moved his hand to my breasts. "Don't you want me?" I heard him swallow in one gulp. I peeked and saw him nod at me.

"Y-Yes!" he yelped. I leaned in close to his lips.

"Then come with me tonight." I unlocked the door and dragged him inside. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. I happily kissed him back. He took me by my waist. Ooo! He's really into this now!

I took my time leading him upstairs to my room. Greg's hands went straight for my chest. I jabbed my tongue into his mouth as I dragged him to me bed. He playfully pushed me back onto the sheets. I looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Take me!" I whimpered. "Be mine." Greg only sat up and took off his black shirt. He knelt down and kissed me again. I slipped my arms around his neck and pushed my tongue back into his mouth. My love moaned aloud at the sensation. His hands groped around at my white and yellow dress before taking it off. I quickly spread my legs underneath him. My hands found his jeans and feverishly unzipped them. He let me slide them off. Greg moaned my mouth as my heel gently rubbed against calf.

You like that, huh?, I thought with a little smirk. His hands came behind my back and unhooked my cherry pink bra. I helped him slide it off. I trembled at his cold hands. Oh! Why does it always feel so good in times like this? My dark purple panties got wet just thinking about it.

I grabbed hold of his boxers and slid them down. He did the same with my panties. My lips lightly brushed his ear.

"Wait one second," I whispered to him. I felt him get hard against my inner thigh. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled open the drawer. I drew out a fresh condom for him. I smiled as I heard Greg panting hard.

"Down boy," I whispered. "I'm coming with it. Hang in there." I slowly handed him the condom. Greg snatched it out of my very hands.

"Whoa!" I said. "Eager much?" He nodded at me like a little puppy. I sighed and smiled.

"Fine," I said. "Go on and take me." He wasted no time doing so. I shut my eyes and moaned as he pulled in and out of me with such a growing pace. A reoccurring realization ran loose in my head. Greg is my man and I will fight to keep him no matter what. I refuse to lose him to anything or anyone! I clung to his back with that thought lingering on in my mind. He moaned out as my nails dug into his back.

"I can't hold it!" he cried out loud. I moaned aloud as we shared a release together. Greg collapsed beside me and went to sleep. I just lied there awake in my bed with a satisfied smile on my face. My fingers gently caressed his hair.

"I will never let you go," I whispered. "Never!" I felt a slight warmth build up in my chest.

Sing Along with the Common People
Sign up to rate and review this story