Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Read My Stories...

A Note From Your New Author

by MCRmy_Chick 8 reviews

Exactly what it appears to be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 374 words

0Unrated
First of all, please allow me to introduce myself. (I'm a man of wealth and ta-... Sorry.)

My name's Ben, and yes, I'm a guy. (Le gasp! Say it ain't so!) I know it's a rare thing to see a dude writing Frerard, but trust me; we exist.

I'm 15, currently living in Canada. I don't live in an igloo, I don't say 'eh', and I hate Justin Beiber with a passion that threatens to consume this hell that we call Earth. When it comes to Canadian artists, I prefer Marianas Trench, Hedley, Billy Talent, and Simple Plan. My favourite band in the world is, surprise, My Chemical Romance.

Your going to notice a lot of strange sentences in my writing. Do not be alarmed, it's just that I have a different way of viewing the world. You will also notice some 'u's in odd places. This is because we Canadians seem to have an infatuation with spelling words with an extra vowel here or there.

I am completely open to your thoughts and opinions. I'm a new writer, so I have a lot to learn. Allison, the previous owner of this account, left some pretty big shoes to fill. I'll try to keep the stories she's written alive, but I make no promises when it comes to certain things such as the original plot. She hasn't e-mailed me what she'd had planned, so I might need to wing it for a while.

In the first note, Allie mentioned that I might write smut if you ask me nicely. This is true, but FOR GLOB'S SAKE! Be careful with what you ask for, and when you ask for it. I believe in stories that don't involve wild sex in every chapter, and I simply REFUSE to write any Waycest. Good? Good.

I probably won't start any NEW stories on this account, as it is not mine and I'm not an 'MCRmy Chick'. Like I said before; I'm a guy.

So now that we're all chums, I hope you'll continue to read the stories on this account. I'm pretty excited to work on these, especially The Emptiness. (It's a good 'un!)

Yours bizarrely,
Ben.

P.S. Don't worry, I probably won't get pregnant and leave you.
Sign up to rate and review this story