Categories > Original > Romance > Banshee

Burning want

by Rubby-Winnter 0 reviews

The twins Ruth and Rachel are torn apart at 14 when there parents divorce after a year apart strange thing start to happen and strand people show up. Soon they have to confront horrors that fallowe...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 1581 words

0Unrated
In China

It’s been 2 months since Markus moved into the house next door. At first it had been strange we both felt like we already knew each other but we didn’t know how to start. Eventually we got past that and became sort of friends. He was always cuscus near me like he was afraid of what he might do. But other then that every thing was ease like we were old friends and just meet again.

“Hay what are you thinking?” Markus asked in a disinterested voice or trying to sound that way he can’t fake me out the ease.
“Nothing……” he gave me a look that my skin crawl he can be creepy sometimes, why can he tell when I lying “……..seriously nothing your not the only one allowed to space out!”
“You didn’t look spaced out.” Oh gate he can read my vacant expression now.
“Why do you want to learn to fight anyway I thought you were already a pretty good boxer?” God it not fair he knew my face but I can’t get past the perfections to read his.
“Well I need to earn some new stuff have you seen my neighbor she can kick ass, if we got in a fight……” he fake winced “…… not a good thought.”
“And don’t you forget it!” I playfully punched his arm and he did a face dive almost rolling off the gravel road on to the steep incline toward the train tracks. We both laughed as I haled him up to his feet. We walked for a wile just smiling. When we came to the west door I let us in he had registered yesterday. To day I had to watch him face off against other students for placement.

I laughed as the third poor shuck walked of stumbled off the Markus was kicking ass he must have taken some classes in the U.S. he’s fast to. Oh yeah this is gana be good Shunsuke the leader or the trouble makers was next in line, I know his skill level he’s gana get his ass handed to him. Then master Kimchi came toward me.
“He’s to fast for the other students.”
“He prefers soft hand, but with speed like that he really should……” his word hit me like a ton of bricks “the other students” No “Oh no, no no no no no no, No!” his eyebrows shot up.
“No?”
“I can’t …… we’re friend I …… But I …Okay fine.”
“Thank you.”
I stalked toward the mat. Akane passed me a hair band I took it and pulled me hair up. Markus turned around, his eyes widened I could see the NO plain as day on his face well I could read that. I shrugged and gave him a Not My Idea look. He nodded slightly. You wouldn’t have seen an exchange. We walked onto the mat, and bowed. Then he slipped into the horse stance and so did I. this could be fun. We circled closer then my body moved on instanced punching at weak points in his defense. His fist came out of nowhere. I dodged bending backwards a move I then turned in to a flip. I straitened to far away to pouch, I didn’t even skip a beet I turned in to a round house and got past his defending hand, landed a good solid kick to his lower chest. He had been breathing out. Shit if I hit him at the wring time his muscles would be out of sink and he’d have a hard time breathing for a wile or he could just not breath and if that goes on to long…….I couldn’t think it. I heard struggled deep breaths from the ground. Master Kimchi was there before me some how.
“Hold your breath…” Kimchi gave me the look “… it will get your muscles back in sink!” he did hold his breath and a moment later he got up and walked away. I stood looking in the direction he’d gone. Then I walked the other way. Akane was at the back wall. I pulled the hair band out and handed it to her.
“Thanks, I can’t fight with my hair down.” She looked shaken. “What’s wrong?”
“Wow your fast, so is he. How can you see what your doing?”
“What?” What the hell is she talking about?
“I could follow the fight for a wile But at the end you guys speeded up and……..”
“Well what did you see?”
“His fist was inches from your face, I thought he was gana get you, but then you were gone and…..” she glanced at Mina her sister, she nodded. “……then he was on the ground and you were in the finish of a round house.”
“You didn’t see me flip or……” my voice trailed out when I saw her face. I did the backwards dodge turning into a flip and then a round house, slower then usual.
“That’s what you did! That was FAST! I mean on the mat I didn’t see it!” I opened my mouth to say some thing, then shut it again. How did she not see it I wasn’t that fast. I walked out the way Markus had gone.

I found him in the forest near the place I like to meditate. He was standing just standing. Then with out any thing to set him off, that I’d seen, he haled back and punched a tree. I heard the crunch and snap of wood when he moved I could see the dent in the tree his fist had made. A pile of woodchips was at the base of the tree. I walked in to the tight were he could see me I snapped a twig under me foot to announce myself. He turned around and examined my face looking for I sing of whether I’d seen anything.
“Are you okay?” He looked relieved I must not look guilty.
“Yeah…… are you hurt?”
“God can you worry about you for once!” I walked to him and tried to look unshaken. “Don’t you get it you could still be on your back in the arena, your luck to be alive let alone walking.” The truth of my word seemed to be affecting me more then him.
“I’m fine”-
“I could have killed you….” I felt the tears coming. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. Some thing in the back of my head was keeping tabs on your breathing and it was a reflex. I’m sorry I”-
“Stop it I fine Quit apologizing. It’s my fault anyway I didn’t block”- his voice was soothing. Why is he comforting ME?
“But I kicked, on the mat I wasn’t thinking I was just doing and I should have to think about a move like that, I was like I had to k…… get you before you got me. I’ve never felt like that before and…….” I couldn’t hold back the tears any more “……I’m a monster!” I covered my face with my hands and just cried. My legs felt weak I was about to sink to the ground when I felt strong arms rap around me.
“Shh … I’m fine stop beating your self up. I’m okay.” He whispered in my ear. His words were soothing I let the sound calm me.
“I know your Okay.It’s that I hurt you at all. If I could do that to you I could kill some one else with out even thinking first……” my voice trailed out.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re one of my closes friends and I …… I gave you a fatal blow….. if I was mad at Shunsuke or Ami and get in a fight…….” I shivered I couldn’t think that I just couldn’t make my mind go that way, but I still felt it.
“You couldn’t kill any one”
“Just now I almost”-
“But you didn’t, its not what your body can do it what you can’t do.” He placed his hand over my heart. I looked up at him, through my tears I could see his eyes, he wanted me to understand but I couldn’t believe what he said.
Then a different kind of want started to burn in his red eyes. His face got closer I was droning in his heated eyes. My eyes closed as his hesitant lips touched mine. When I kissed back he became more confident, the kiss more urgent. He tasted like chocolate. My breath came was fast and short. His hand moved to the small of my back holding me against his hips. His lips move along my jaw and down my neck. He stopped just above my collarbone. His tongue traced a pattern on my skin. His mouth widened. I recognized this action some how. The hand that had moved to the nap of his neck with out me knowing mow cradled him close. He was hesitating.
“Take it.” The words slipped from my lips. I hadn’t decided to say it, it just happened. He stiffened and pulled away.
“What?” he whispered then placed a finger on my lips to stop my answer. He search my eyes, turned and walked deeper in to the forest.
Sign up to rate and review this story