Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 31

by rockerchick4life 1 review

frank see's mikey and finds a way to let out his pain...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-23 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 454 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i wake up alone and i can hear gee downstairs and i think he's talking to bob.i sit up and stretch my aching muscles slowly and i freeze as i see a pale figure standing in the corner of my room.i rub my eyes hard to see if i'm still dreaming but when i open my eyes he is still there and he is even closer to me , right at the side of my bed. ' what do you want mikey?' i ask and hear my voice quavering, he looks at me and his look chills me to the bone. ' i know what your thinking frankie, please dont do it?' he says quietly with a pleading look in his eyes. i look at the floor and sigh ' i cant promise that mikey' i feel a light touch on my cheek and lift my head up. but he's gone. i sit still, stunned and begin to cry, i cry for mikey and i cry for ray.. i feel as if it is all my fault and i can feel the pain building up inside me. i reach under my bed for the small little box that holds the small peices of metal stained with crimson, i reach for my thinnest one and drag it across my arm. adding to the lines that are already there. i feel so bad but i cant find any other ways to release my pain. i can feel the blackness taking me as i black out on my bloodstained bed.

gerards p.o.v
i walk up the stairs quietly because i dont want to wake frankie up, i knock lightly on his door but there is no reply. i open the door and i feel my stomach turn upside down and i let out a whimper because in front of me is my darling frankie laying in bloodsoaked sheets. i let the tears run down my face as i press my fingers to his unharmed wrist to check for a pulse. its still there so i grab the medical box from the side and start to clean the blood away from the cuts on his arm and bandage them so that they dont bleed anymore. i hold him in my arms and watch as my tears land on his pale and delicate features. his eyes flutter open and he looks at me. 'i'm so sorry gee' h whimpers.i just look at him and let the tears fall.

sorry that its so shitty guys, i havent written in a while..just been busy i suppose so anyway please rate and review and let me know what you think :) xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story