Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Party.

The Party.

by CassieSharpie 0 reviews

They all get drunk and end up playing a dare game. Will it end in tears or romance?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 374 words

0Unrated
Cyndi pulled into the parking space, she turned off the engine and got out of the car. Jay, Cassie, Jesse, and Ashleii got out of the car as well. Cyndi locked the door and slid the keys into her pocket before approaching the front door of Frank's house and knocking gently. The other's shuffled behind her, carrying bags of food, drink, clothes and make up. Frank opened the door quickly, grinning as he saw their eager face "come in, come in." Frank smiled, opening the door wider, moving out of the way and letting them in. Cyndi took off her coat, put it on the hook, ran over to Mikey and hugged him tight, Cassie joined her, so did Jesse and so did Jay. Ashleii walked over to the tall man, with brown hair which covered one of his eyes. She touched his face gently and whispered "P-pete...?" He chuckled softly and nodded before hugging her. Cassie pulled out of the massive hug and hugged Tea and Joe. Teagan and Joe were a couple, they had been for ages and they'd recently moved in together, they were like the parent's of everyone sometimes. Well, people looked up to them that way. They were more like the parent's that let you do whatever the fuck you wanted to. Cassie pulled away as a few people ran over to hug them, she stared at Frank and ran up to him, hugging him tight. He lifted her into the air, "FUCK, FRANKIE!" She screamed, kicking and punching the air. Frank put her down so she could go over to Pete and try to hug him, after a few minutes Cassie gave up and just waved at Pete then walked over to Bob. Jesse was talking to Mikey about movies and music when suddenly another person ran inside panting loudly, "Shit, sorry I'm late." He spoke in his low voice. Jesse turned suddenly, he knew that voice, Marilyn? He stumbled over to the tall man and smiled, shaking his hand, "great to see you again." Marilyn gently shook his hand and nodded. "Right, well are we going to party or not?" Cassie shouted, clapping her hands and handing everyone a bottle. Things were about to get pretty mad.
Sign up to rate and review this story