Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Party.

Just getting started

by CassieSharpie 0 reviews

Time to get drunk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 331 words

0Unrated
Everyone got handed a large bottle of vodka, Jay finished hers first, then Ashleii, then Pete, followed by Cassie, Then Teagan, Then Joe, Then Marilyn, followed by Bob, followed by Frank, then Jesse, then Cyndi and then finally, Mikey. Jay flirted with Frank, she was such a lightweight. Frank however wasn't. He stared at Jay and then at Cassie, the girl he loved, but she didn't feel the same way. Cassie was stood over by Bob, hugging him, sharing another bottle and being stupid. Frank thought he could make her jealous by kissing Jay. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT FRANKIE. WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE DARES YET." Ashleii shouted from the other side of the room where Pete had his arm around her, they were on their forth bottle, "SAYS YOU." Frank boomed back, glaring at Pete's arm around Ashleii. Teagan suddenly stepped up, "Guys, chill. Grab a drink as many as you can handle, then we'll part for a bit and then we'll be ready to play the ultimate dirty dare game." Teagan winked at the end of her sentence and grabbed her third bottle. Jesse walked over to the Ipod dock and put on Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six. Cyndi grabbed Mikey's hand and start jumping with him, Frank switched off the lights and pulled down the blinds, before joining the others in jumping. Soon everyone was jumping and singing along. Joe turned around and switched on the disco lights, just some small flashing light that they bought a few weeks ago. After a bit Hollywood Whore by Papa Roach came on, The girls were screaming the lyrics and then boys were getting closer to the girls, but in Jesse's and Marilyn's case, they were getting closer, slowly. About an hour later everyone was out of their minds, they decided it was time to play The ultimate dirty dare challenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story