Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Bum de dum

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Ok my children

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 501 words

0Unrated
Like i said NEVER at school, so imma try and bring that in


~
'My chest, hurts' I thought, as I coughed up blood. 'Why does it fucking hurt?'
I hobbled down the road, on my way home.
Hello Party Poison, a voice I've only heard once in my life.
Electro Blade? Where have you been?! I said looking up at him.
He shrugged, I found a new zone.
Where is it? Who else is there?
Electro shrugged, and pointed behind me. I turned and saw Korse. 
•••
Where am I? My head throbbed as I looked to my left, and I wish I hadn't. Electro Blade was laying there in a pool of his own blood, his chest had a huge gash in it. 
When I saw I was on a motel bed, I knew I was in trouble. Korse walked into the room, followed by some Dracs. 
Party Poison, leader of the Fabulous Killjoys, and he's in my, he said as he strode over to me. Grasp!
I yelled in pain, as he gripped my neck and face. Korse laughed at me, and I was scared. 
Get your fucking hands off him! I heard someone yell. The SCARECROW was knocked away from me, and I fell to the ground. Someone caught me just before i made contact. Party, stay with me hun.
Always, I said grabbing Fun Ghouls hand.
~
•••
The whole night I told Frank about my dreams. Each one. When I told him about the one where Fun Ghoul died, he looked sad, but then I told him they sorta happen out if order.
"And the dream you were asking me about," I said looking up at him. We were sitting on my bed, well I was laying on his lap. 
"Yeah? What was that about? Who was in it?" he asked as he started to play with my hair.
"Well it was us, or Party Poison and Fun Ghoul, and we were laying in the back of Bingham's, er Scarred Torch's truck and our shirts were off, but our pants were on! Well I told you I loved you, and we...Started making out."
He raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"
I flipped over to hide my blush from him, nodding. An awkward silence loomed over us, so he chaged subjects.
"We have school tomorrow!" he groaned, and I felt him fall back on the bed. 
"Don't remind me!"
I moved my postion so I was lying next to him. He rolled over and looked at me, Frank smiled and kissed my nose. "We get to meet Ray tomorrow."
"Yeah," I sighed grabbing his hand. "Oh! I've been meaning to ask you, do you have anything at your house or Hana's you might want?"
He thought about it for a while, and nodded, "At Hana's house. I have everything there."
I nodded, wrapping my arms around his small body. Then I realized he always wears that stripped shirt under his clothes. I hope he'll tell me his story.
Someday.
Sign up to rate and review this story