Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Party.

Starting off easily.

by CassieSharpie 0 reviews

And the dares begin.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 299 words

0Unrated
Joe switched off the cheap disco light's and put the mood dimmer on low, just so everyone could see a bit. They all sat on the floor around a table. "Right then, let's begin." Joe smiled looking half evil. Jay gently put her empty bottle on the table and span it. The bottle landed on Jesse, "Oh crap." Jesse thought aloud, he looked around at everyone who were thinking of dares. "KISS MIKEY." Pete shouted, pointing at Mikey. Jesse leaned over the table and gently kissed Mikey, everyone started to giggle a bit, Cyndi glared at Pete and then laughed before continuing with the game. A few minutes later everyone had kissed someone. Everyone apart from Marilyn, "look we've all had a go so far, just kiss someone already." Cassie hissed at him. "Fine." Marilyn spoke gently before cupping Jesse's face and planting a kiss on his lips, "Done." He mumbled, letting go of Jesse and taking another sip from his bottle. The room was silent for a bit, Frank decided to break the silence. He got out a packet of cigarette's and a lighter, "Anyone?" He asked. Pete, Ashleii, Bob, Cassie, Marilyn and Teagan took one, letting Frank light them before taking a long drag and relaxing. Jay spun the bottle again, twice, it landed on Cassie and Bob. "Seven minutes in heaven, upstairs in Frank's room. Go." She smirked, pushing them as they stood up, "We'll come and collect you in seven minutes. Do whatever the fuck you want to." Joe laughed. "So this is it, huh? Where the whole concept of dirty begin's." Bob smiled, sitting down on the bed, shortly joined by Cassie. They looked at each other, took one last drag from their cigarette's and then put them out, Cassie mumbled, "Let's do this."
Sign up to rate and review this story