Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets Of The Beautiful

Are You Angry With Me?

by IWantToLoveYou 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 362 words

-1TrainWreck
When I woke, Mikey was sitting next to me. I silently yawned, and stretched over his body, making myself comfortable on his lap. "Comfy." I grumbled. He smiled, and told me that he was happy I wasn't angry.
"Why would I be angry?"
"We kidnapped you, Avalyn."
"So? I was kind of happy."
"Why?"
"My dad.. he hit me."
He huddled me into his arms and kissed my head. "I'm sorry babe.." I smiled. "What?" he asked. "You called me babe." I said, grinning. He flashed me a crooked smile, and lifted me again. Addie walked in, and rolled her eyes. "Wow Mikey. Jackass. At least give her a choice."
I lost my smile, and told Mikey I wasn't sure what her problem was. "I like being in Mikey's arms, thank you very much." I jumped from Mikey's hug, and kept ranting at her. "His arms are the only place I feel safe, so keep your bitchy little mouth SHUT." She gaped at me. "I didn't expect such strength and meaning from a girl so small." she replied. "My size has NOTHING to do with it. You ain't got nothin' on me. Smaller the body, bigger the attitude, and personality." I was full of anger. From all the things in the past, scared of the future. All of it. I just exploded. "I fucking think you need to get HELP, thank you." she said. I was about to scream at her, but Mikey pulled me back into his arms, whispering into my ear. "It's not worth it, she's a bitch." I giggled slightly, and turned around to let him hold me. I let out a small sigh of comfort, and smiled into his chest. Mikey, at 6 foot, towered a foot over my small 5 foot frame. "You're short, baby." he muttered into my hair. "Mikey, what's your full name?"I wondered aloud. He beamed, "Michael James Way." "Well, then, Michael James Way, shut up and kiss me."I said, a little louder. He slouched into my shoulders, not letting the weight of him impact me. And I swear, my heart pumped blood a little faster than normal as he gently kissed my lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story