Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Killjoys are a FAMILY and we UNITE!!!

when will the running away stop?

by lalalalaMCRlalalala 2 reviews

read and find out.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 997 words

1Exciting
sorry for not updating i was extremely busy but im going to start updating more! i promise! hope you like this chapter XEmilyX


Midnight's p.o.v

'im going out for a ride anyone want to join?" i wasnt exactly in the mood to take anyone with me but it would be nice to have some company. My sister psychotic shruged she was talking to JetStar. she seemed to get along with him pretty good. TerribleTeen was fighting with FunGhoul on who was better Iron-man or Batman. Batman duh! Sonic Angel,Ice venom, and Party poison decided to take a nap. Radio harlequin and cherry candy were talking about their next tattos and Sonic Sunrise decided to join the conversation. Radio Paranoia was talking to Atomic Detonator and Adrenaline chaos about peircings. everything seemed to be normal all but KobraKid wasnt talking to anyone he was just looking around and it kind of looked like he was uncomfortable.
'Hey Kobra want to join me?" i asked politely hoping he would say yes.
"sure" he smiled.
"hey midnight you'll never believe who's coming back?" Sonic Angel gasped
"who?"
"Party Bandit" she squealed
what? Party Bandit was coming back!! i missed her so much. she was one of us but she was let off by Dr.D because she didnt want to stay she wanted to keep moving not exactly keeping a residence anywhere.
"when is she coming? and how do you know?"
"well when she left she took a walkie talkie with her and she foun d a way to make it work and i just talked to her she said she's coming back in 2 days but then her radio died so yeah but she's coming back!!!" Sonic seemed so happy that she was coming back but i knew she still had her doubts on Party Bandit.

KobraKid's p.o.v
when she said 'lets take a ride' i thought she meant in a car not a motorcycle. she mustve seen my expression because she giggled. "uh kobra whats wrong?" i quickly recomposed my expression and shook my head. "nothing just ive never actually been on a motorcycle" i smiled. she sighed and just shook her head too.
"fine fine FINE we'll walk together does thats seem better to your liking?" my face turned red like a cherry. i cant believe im acting like such a wimp to a hot girl come on mikey MAN UP!! " so Kobra if you dont mind me asking how exactly did you get trapped by the bastards called the draculoids" i actually couldnt remember. "actually all i remember is that they grabbed ger-i mean Party Poison and i followed into this building and i got captured and this was all after our concert" Midnight shrugged "ehh atleast we got to you on time" i laughed and kept walking i almost had a heart attack when i saw a cobra snake right infront of me slithering around 'holy shit!" i yelled. midnight's head snapped to me and she laughed a bit she made a clicking noise with her mouth beckoning the snake to come forward. it did. it slithered up her arm and gently nested on her neck. she tried to hand it to me but i refused by jumping back slightly. " you cant be scared your 'Kobra'kid the snake is practiclly in your name please just hold it please?" she pleaded her pretty green eyes practically begging. i sighed alittle scared and she gently wrapped the snake around me. my body froze at first but then melted when she gave me rewarding peck on the cheek. the snake wasnt as dangerous after all atleast while you didnt get it angry.
minutes passed by and i had let the snake down we had reached back safely to the house and found that everybody was sitting at the table devouring pizza. "hmmm thanks guys for saving us some pizza" Midnight said sarcastically. "i told them to save you some but Radio Paranoia stuffed herself tonight with alittle help of Ice venom sorry sis" psychotic damnation replied. i didnt know midnight had a sister? "dont worry sugar me and Sonic saved you some" my brother replied patting the seat next to him. she blushed a bit and sat in beetween party poison and funGhoul 'hellloooo pretty lady" FunGhoul cooed.i just sat next to Atomic Detonator and noticed she was fiddling with a locket around her neck. " whats that?" i asked her. she mustve been in her own world because she gasped and her eyes were watery "uh nothing! please dont ask" she got up from the table and left almost running to her room. Ice Venom scooted next to me and layed a hand on my shoulder "dont worry about Atomic if you really want to know the necklace is the only memory she has of her ghosted boyfriend nick she doesnt talk about it because it brings back painful memories but dont worry she'll be fine"

Ice Venom's p.o.v.
"Party poison darling help me with the dishes" i dont know why but i kept saying darling to everybody. Sonic Sunrise was getting annoyed by me saying it alot. "sure" Party Poison sighed he handed me the dishes and i scrubbed them. my hands were bubbly and i felt extremely devilish today so i covered his whole hair with bubbles, "HEY!" i laughed and i guess i spilled water and i slipped "shit" i muttered. he bursted out laughing "are you okay?" he was still laughing "shut up!" i whined embarrased. he held his lips with his fingers and tried not to laugh i got up and grumbled then laughed "ahh were going to get along just fine Mr. Poison" he raised an eyebrow "i think so too Ms. Venom"



ehhh i know its short and i know its sucks but i have writers block can any of you awesome killjoys help me figure out some ideas??? please? R&R please XEmilyX
Sign up to rate and review this story