Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Tomorrow Never Knows

No More Nightrain

by rmrose2662 1 review

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 482 words

0Unrated
I finally got off my lazy ass, wrote a lot, came up with the titles, and have posted a bunch of new chapters for you guys. Enjoy!

When I woke up, it was in a king sized bed with linen sheets. I had a raging headache and winced when I heard Axl calling my name.

“Riley! Riley, get your ass up! We’ve got to get a move on!”

I threw the comforter over my head. “Fuck you…” I mumbled out.

“Maybe later, but right now we’ve got to get to the airport, or we’re going to miss our flight.”

“Fuck the flight. Can I stay here?”

The comforter was suddenly pulled off of me, and I winced at the daylight streaming in through the open window. “No. Up.”

“But…”

“Up,” Axl insisted.

I sighed but managed to push myself up into an upward facing dog position. “What the hell happened last night?”

Axl didn’t look at me. He was too busy throwing our clothes into one of our suitcases and trying to make it close. “I don’t know exactly. When we came offstage you were passed out on the floor. By the way, Slash is demanding reimbursement for his JD.”

I stood up, stretching and scratching my head lightly. “Why? It’s not like he’s running low on the shit or anything.”

Axl shrugged. “I don’t know. He just wants another bottle from you.”

“Fuck him.”

“You know, you say ‘fuck’ a lot when you’re hung over.”

“Fuck you.”

“See what I mean?”

I opened my mouth but hesitated before choosing my words more delicately. “Shut up.”

Axl turned around to face me, smiling somewhat. “Nice save, babe.”

I grinned sarcastically. “You asshole.”

Axl drew closer to me. “You love me.”

“That I do, but you’re still an asshole.”

Axl grabbed onto my hands. “That may be, but I have you. So I’m a privileged asshole.”

I blushed slightly. “Kiss ass,” I whispered, before leaning in to peck Axl’s lips.

“Whatever works.”

After I took a couple Tylenol, I helped Axl finish packing and carried the luggage downstairs to the airport cars. The cops were there, batting back fans (mostly young chicks for Gn’R, mostly hardcore guys for Maiden). Axl waved in a daze at the screams as I kept my head down and dragged him to the car. I piled into one that had Slash and Izzy in it.

About 5 minutes later we pulled into the airport parking lot where another line of policemen were keeping fans back, this time mostly Maiden fans.

When we finally got on the plane, my head was pounding, and I could feel the hangover really starting to sink in. I couldn’t keep my eyes open much longer, and before the plane even started moving, I was passed out on Axl’s shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story