Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disabled

Stalker

by keelynoelle 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 2017 words

0Unrated
Stalker.



“I need to get going is your house close?” He nodded pointing to a building.

“Right there,” He said and I sighed as Gerard dragged me along until we reached his home. He opened the door and I was about to pull away put he yank me inside. “I'm home!” He called out to anybody in the house.

“About damn time! Jesus, I feared you died!” A male called and I watched as a short brown haired male came down the stairs. He had a pleasant face, hazel eyes, and glasses, he stared at me then Gerard. “And this is?”

“Mikey this is Tess, Tess this is Mikey, my little brother.” Gerard introduced.

“Little?” I asked noticing Mikey was taller. Mikey laughed and Gerard pushed him.

“Oh! What happened?” Mikey stopped laughing when he saw Gerard's face and he simply shrugged.

“Same old same old. This sour puss helped me out.” Gerard ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand and fixed my hair.

“I'm leaving now.” I turned away hand on the door but I heard a woman's voice.

“Gerard honey what happened?” A lady asked, obviously his mother.

“Nothing I'm fine.” Gerard sighed not liking his mother fussing over him. “Oh this is Tess!” Gerard grabbed my hand and turned me around to face the woman.

“Erm, hi, uh Mrs. Way.”

“Oh you are a polite young lady, please call me Donna.” Gerard and Mikey' mother gave me a hug and I felt deeply awkward.

“Uh, well I have to be going.” I opened the door but Gerard closed it and he was beginning to piss me off.

“Why don't I drop you off?”

“You can drive?”

“Duh, I am seventeen.” He grabbed a pair of key and didn't wait for my answer. “Be back later!” He yelled to his family and pulled me to a car and tossed me in. I simply sat there as he started the car up and he stared at me.

“What?”

“Were do you live?”

“Oh, uh go down that road.” I pointed and he started heading off to my house. I glanced at the clock and I bit my lip when I saw it was five. “Right.” I instructed and he turned and I pointed at a simple white and brown house and he park on the curb just as my mom came out with the garbage. Ugh.

“Hey hon!” She waved and I face-palmed getting out of the car. Mary dropped the garbage off and walked over to me and gave me a hug, Gerard snickered. “Who is this?” She looked at the smiling Gerard and I sighed.

“Mom this is Gerard, Gerard get out of the car!” I yelled and he sure enough did and he shook my mothers hand. “Gerard this is my mother, Mary.”

“Pleasure to meet you.” Gerard smiled a happy smile and I could tell my mom already liked him.

“Aww Tess! Is this your new boyfriend?” Mary gave me a hug and I felt my cheeks burning.

“NO! NO! NO!” I shouted escaping my mothers arms. “He is just an acquaintance who gave me a ride home. Nothing else.”

“Don't be so mean Tess, you know we are best friends!” Gerard wrapped an arm around my neck and I wanted to break it off.

“Oh it's so late are you sure you are allowed to stay out this late?” My mother asked looking at her watch.

“As long as I am back before nine then I'm okay.” He shrugged and I knew something horrible was going to happen.

“Would you like to stay for dinner? I made spaghetti.”

“NO! You are going home.” I pushed Gerard to his car but he only grinned wickedly at me.

“Why, I would be delighted to have dinner with you guys.” I gave up feeling hopeless. It was bad enough I had Gerard in my school life but now he had to get even closer! GAH!

“Come on inside, Tess take him in your room until I finish up.” Mary went back into the house and I stomped after her, Gerard skipping behind me. I entered the house walking past Mary and Micheal and into my room almost succeeding in locking Gerard out.

“Oh you have a nice room.” The male looked around my room and I glared as he sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to him.

“You know I hate your guts right?”

“Sure you do, bestest buddy.” Oh he was a dead man!!!

“I am not your friend, nor will I ever be your friend. You are a jerk that needs to find someone else to bother the hell out of.”

“But bothering you is so fun. You looks so cute when you are angry.” I tackled him down onto the bed and we wrestled around until he held my arms against the bed and looked down at me. “I win.” He cooed and I tried pushing him off but he was heavier then me.

“Get off fat ass!” I squirmed but he shook his head.

“Name calling won't get you free.” He sang his face getting dangerously close to mine.

“Okay, then what will get your repulsive face away from me?” He smirked and I frowned.

“I want you...to go...on a date....with me...” He whispered and I blushed badly.

“What?!” I shouted and he laughed letting go of me and sitting up straight.

“Ha ha! You should have seen your face!” He pointed and I tried biting his finger off but failed. “Aww are you disappointed that I was kidding? Sorry deary but I don't move that fast.”

“I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth!”

“Ouch.” Gerard frowned and I smirked. “Don't make me tackle you again.” He warned but I flipped him off.

“Dinner you two!” Mary called and I jumped off the bed and rushed out of the room Gerard following behind me. I sat down at the table and I noticed there were only three plates.

“Where's Micheal? He was here a moment ago.”

“Oh he had to go to work.” My mother smiled and I raised an eyebrow. He never had to go to woke this late before. “So Gerard are you new here?” She asked as Gerard finished chewing his noodles.

“Yea, I moved here a few days ago, from Belleville New Jersey.”

“New Jersey huh? Is it nice there?”

“Some places are, others are crime infested, but it's home.” I chomped on my pasta trying to ignored the two. They chatted away and I was going to lose it if this continued.

“How was work?” I quickly changed the subject of school and my mother turned her attention to me.

“Oh it was hell, I had this one client who just wouldn't shut up! She wanted to know what the dress was made of, how snug it would fit, accessories that would go with it. God I was going to strangle her if Alex didn't come in and help me.” Mary works at a dress shop and Alex is her helper. “Oh Gerard your lip!” My mom jumped up and rushed over to him.

“Huh? What's wrong with it?” Gerard tried to see his own face but failed badly.

“It's starting to swell, oh dear you have a big cut on it. Are you okay? What happened?” Even to strangers my mothers was kind and open-hearted.

“Oh it's nothing, just fell down at school is all.” He pulled away from Mary's hands and got up. “Well I better be going.” He smiled and I watched as he shook my mother's hand and waved at me. And just like that he was gone.

“He's an odd boy.” I blurted picking up our dirty dishes and placing them in the sink. Mary chuckled washing the dishes off.

“I think he's a cutie, you should go over to his house tomorrow.”

“What?!” I shrieked and she nodded talking to herself for a bit before turning to me.

“I'll drop you off tomorrow, you need a friend Tess and he is that friend. Plus I could tell you liked him, you kept staring.” She nudged me and I shook my head until my brain hurt.

“No! No! I do not like him! He is, a...a...a...butthead!”

“Okay, okay, but you are still going over to his house.”

“What is this second grade? Are you going to meet his parents and invite him over for dinner?”

“That's a great idea!” She cheered finishing the plates and forks and putting them in the dishwasher. “Do you know were he lives?” I didn't answer but I didn't have to because she knew the answer. “Then it's settled, tomorrow we are meeting the Way's!”

“God, just kill me now....” I groaned as the door opened and my fear stepped into the house.

“Oh Mike!” My mother sang giving him a hug. “We are going over to Tessie's new friend's house tomorrow.” She grinned and I saw the hate form in his eyes and he looked at me.

“I'd love to come but I got called in to work late tomorrow, sorry.” He lied and I felt slightly better that he wasn't coming.

“It's alright hun,” I quickly left the room and entered my own closing the door behind me. I changed into my pj's and sat down at my desk trying to think of something to do. God I didn't want to go over to Gerard's house, seeing him at school was bad enough. But his family was nice and Mikey seemed to be an interesting fellow. Maybe going over for a few hours wouldn't be so bad.

“Tess.” A low voice growled and I froze in the chair my eyes slowly going to the door. A tall, big, figure was there. “I don't like you taking up Mary's time.” Micheal hissed, towering over me.

“I'm sorry.” My voice came out low and almost unheard.

“Why the hell was your friend over?” He clenched his fist and I flinched.

“Because he drove me here, I said I would just walk home but he pushed me into the car.”

“You're a fucking idiot!” Smack! “After tomorrow I don't want to see that kid ever again. If he comes over one more time.” Another smack across the face. I nodded and he left my room leaving me trembling. My cheek was burning feeling like a match was against my skin. How often would this happen? When would he finally kill me if he ever did.

I jumped out of the chair when my cellphone went off and I looked at it. Unknown number, creepy stalkers.

Thanks for the meal
*]
[* What the hell? Who was this guy or girl?

*]
[* Who the hell is this?

*]
[* I don't know, maybe the only person you had dinner with decides your mom!

*]
[* Gerard?

*]
[* Bingo we have a winner!


How the hell did he get my number? And why was he texting me?!
/]
[/ Stop texting me!

/]
[/ Aww but I missed you so much!

/]
[/ Fuck you!

/]
[/ You mustn't say such hurtful things, it breaks my heart.


How did you get my number?
/]
[/ I 'borrowed' your phone.


He actually but the quotations around borrow, when? How? Oh I hated him!

F-in stalker!
*]
[* I know you like it ;) It so turns you on.

*]
[* I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

*]
[* Caps lock rage much? Jeez I was kidding.

*]
[* I don't care! I don't like people stealing my phone and taking my number! That's invading my personal privacy!

*]
[* Sorry...


I closed the phone and tossed it onto my bed grumbling to myself. How dare he take my number, how dare he text me. Ugh he was such a jerk! He was almost as bad as Mike!

I gently touched my cheek and winced. Okay, maybe he wasn't that bad.

Twenty minuets passed and I was ready for bed. I turned the lights off and locked my door, crawling into my bed. I closed my eyes but they shot back open when my cellphone went off.

Sweet dreams Tess.
*]
[* Go to hell Gerard....

[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story