Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

Kaoru's fancy dress party

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Kaoru decides to hold a fancy dress party and interesting things happen..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 333 words - Complete

0Unrated
Beep Beep!
It was the sound of Kyo's car horn as he waited outside for Shinya. "Just a minute, Kyo-kun!", He shouted out of his bedroom window. "Hai", Kyo replied. Kyo was dragging the drummer off to Kaoru's party he was holding at his huge house. It had taken alot of persuasion to get the blonde to go as Shinya was painfully shy. He tucked another flower into his long golden hair before lifting up the hem of his princess dress and starting down the stairs. He had no idea what made Kaoru want to have a fancy dress party but he decided to go as a princess as he made a very convincing girl.

"Alas, the princess decends", Kyo said, kissing the back of Shinya's small hand. His cheeks flushed a bright pink as he rolled his eyes. "C'mon let's go pick die up", Shinya said to Kyo who was dressed up in a lion suit.

Die was already standing outside, dressed as knight in silver armour. Oh, he is my knight in shining armour thought Shinya who gazed at him blissfully. "We-hey, look at you, Shin-chan," Die remarked ,"Think you'll pick anyone up tonight. Shinya blushed again. "I wasn't plann-" He was cut off by Kyo who teased him with, "Oh and he's blushing yet again, of course he'll fuck somebody tonight, he's fucking beautiful". "Kyo" Shinya gave the singer a hurt look before he looked down to the floor. "Awwz he doesn't mean it", Die said, nudging his sad friend into his skinny arm.

When they made it to Kaoru's house, Toshiya came out to greet them. "Ermm...Kyo.." Totchi started, eyeing him with a weird look. "Tooootchii..." Kyo said glaring at him. "Geez, don't look so scary," He said pouting, "Well anyways....why are you dressed in a uhh--lion suit?". Kyo stood up but it made no difference- Toshiya was over 7 inches taller than him. There was an awkward silence before Die said "Well, c'mon guys! Let's go inside".
Sign up to rate and review this story