Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Robot Friends

by alana554 0 reviews

Even if your friends are turned into robots programmed to kill you, you can bring back their personality.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Amy Rose - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-03-01 - 240 words

0Unrated
Alexia the hedgehog was in her bedroom, kneeling with her face on her bed. She was crying a flood.
Flashback
Alexia peered through Dr. Eggman's window in front of his base. Everybody she knew and loved besides her BFF Amy (Amy escaped through the air duct) were turned into bitter robots. When she saw Louis walk out as a robot, she couldn't take it. She ran through the forest and into her apartment in Station Square.
End of Flashback
"Why... Why! WHYYYYY!!!!" she cried, dropping from the bed to the floor. "Everyone... GONE!!!" she screamed in sorrow, flailing on the floor. After 30 minutes, she walked over to her scrapbook. When she found a picture of all of her friends and her together, a tear slipped down onto it. She began to sing a song that was one of her favorites, and she was awfully good at it, "What Hurts the Most" by Cascada. "I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out. I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me. There are days every once and again. I pretend I'm okay. But that's not what gets me." She sang the rest of her song, sighed, and lied down in her bed. A minute later she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story