Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Haus of the Rising Sun

Kill Me Romantically

by glitterfreeze1111 0 reviews

Labor is hard work. ^No shit?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-03-01 - Updated: 2012-03-01 - 527 words

0Unrated
It was about eight o' clock that night when Kim's water broke. She was sitting on the couch, watching Doctor Who, when a sudden gush of amniotic fluids came falling from her cervix. It was an interesting sight for the two well-hidden little boys. The aftermath of this was Kim rushing around, trying to get ready to go to the hospital, and calling Matt because he had taken the car and gone to work in New York. Unfortunately, it was during this that Kim's phone died and she slowly started running out of options. The next thing she thought of was her neighbors.
"Yeah", said Frank, as he opened the door on his impregnated neighbor.
"I was wondering if you could drive me to the hospital."
"...Um. You're in labor?"
"Just a bit", answered Kim. The look on his face and the blank pause started to make her impatient. "Or I could just have the baby in my toilet because I'm medically incapable of taking baths, due to epilepsy. Are you gonna take me or not?"
"...Is your husband home?"
"IF MY HUSBAND WAS HOME, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BOTHER YOU? GET YOUR KEYS!"
Frank finally managed to stop having an aneurysm long enough to drive Kim to Clara Maass Medical Center and stand beside her while she was in labor, which wasn't more than forty-five minutes, really.
"Okay, breathe", said Frank. "In.... and out. In.... and out."
"IT HURTS, IT HURTS, IT HURTS!" Kim was going a bit red at the face, and she had a feeling that Frank's hand was going to come off if she squeezed any harder. She could barely breathe, and she felt like she needed to push, even though she had only been four centimeters dilated about ten minutes ago. That's when the nurse walked in.
"You feeling ago sweetie", said the old woman in clogs.
"I need to push."
"You're just fine. You're only a 4. It won't be long, though."
"No, you don't understand. I need you to check again. I need to push." Kim's death stare and demanding voice convinced the woman to check again.
"ANGIE! GET DOCTOR BROWNING IN HERE, NOW! I NEED A TEAM, STAT!!"
"What's wrong", Kim asked, but nobody heard her. All of a sudden, people were rushing into the room, pulling shit out of closets.
"WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET HER TO A DELIVERY ROOM, MASON! SHE HAS TO DELIVER HERE."
"What's going on", asked Frank.
"She's a 9."
"But she was just a four?"
"Okay, sweetie, I'm Dr. Jordan. Dr. Browning can't be here, but I need you to work with me, okay Kimberly?"
"Yes, ma'am." It was still really hard breathe, and things were getting fuzzy for Kim.
"Sir, you're going to have to leave", a nurse said to Frank.
"I'm not leaving her", he said, gripping Kim's hand harder.
"LET...HIM...STAY", wheezed Kim.
"PUSH!"
Kim gave a big, long push, straining every muscle in her face.
"Almost there", sang Jordan. "PUSH!"
A desperate cry came spilling out of Kim's mouth.
"Keep breathing. Now, push."
Finally, she was here. The little fucker that was covered in chalky white substance.
Whatsername.
Sign up to rate and review this story