Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Treasure Island

Treasure Island

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

A ship of hidden pirates searching for a lost treasure on the wild seas. Not an ideal place to fall in love. Frerard. Audition story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-01 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 320 words

1Exciting
A long, long time ago the wild icy seas were ruled by ruthless and bloodthirsty pirates. These cold hearted thieves attacked merchant ships killing and capturing the brave honest crew and stole the riches on board these mighty ships. Pirates were feared by land dwellers and the even the bravest seamen alike, but one man in particular was feared above all others. Known only as Captain M. Shadows, he and his crew of crooks sunk hundreds of ships, stole treasure beyond any man`s wildest dreams and claimed the lives of many innocent victims. Many of these crooked pirates were captured over time and hung for their misdeeds. But Shadows was never found, and neither was his glittering treasure.
A young dark haired boy, around four or five years old grins excitedly as he tries to imagine the great treasure. His gleaming chocolate eyes widen as he turns to next page in his battered book and he reads on.
It is said that Captain Shadows’ magnificent treasure was hidden away somewhere secret, on an uninhabited Island in uncharted waters, safe from any who might try to recapture it for themselves.
Throughout the decades and centuries that past many fearless, doomed sailors have tried and failed to find his lost treasure, but stories have still persisted of this island, known only as Treasure Island, the Island of unimaginable wealth and riches.
A tingly, icy cold shiver snakes up the young child`s spine as he gently closes the ancient book, clutching it tightly to his bare chest.
He knew this Island existed, that this treasure was real, no matter what anyone told him, no matter how many times they insisted that it was only a legend, make believe. Frank Iero knew that it was real and one day when he was a grown man, he was determined that he was going to be the one to prove it to the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story