Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Killjoys are a FAMILY and we UNITE!!!

Bad things and Good things

by lalalalaMCRlalalala 20 reviews

another chapter!!! read to find out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-04 - Updated: 2012-03-05 - 805 words

0Unrated
okay thanks to all the killjoys that reviewed my previous note you guys helped alot!!! so hope you guys like this chapter XEmilyX

Ice Venom's p.o.v
"Wait a minute, am i flirting with Party Poison?" i whispered to myself finishing off the dishes. I did kind of liked him well, ofcourse he was a rockstar but that was just a fan crush nothing big. Party Poison had left with the rest of the killjoys to watch Friday the thirteenth. I obviously knew they wanted popcorn so i made some! i went to go sit down and saw most of everybody sitting in this order: Midnight laying with FunGhoul and KobraKid on the couch. Psychotic Damnation was with JetStar (psshh i could totally tell they liked eachother) Atomic Detonator was on the floor by CherryCanndy and RadioHarlequin. Radio Paranoia was on the other couch beside Party Poison. the rest were probably in their rooms.
"Hey Ice want to lay with us?" Midnight gestured towards herself. she was snuggling against KobraKid and i had just noticed Sonic Angel was right there next to Funghoul she was so petite that i barely noticed her. she looked so comfortable next to Funghoul it was too cute. I was relieved Midnight found someone she can like because we were kind of getting worried about her the first time i met her she seemed sad and depressive which i had no idea why. she still acted a couple days like that but now i was hoping Kobra here will help her get through whatever she's going through.
"no thanks, i think i'll just sit over here" i sat next to Party Poison who bearly noticed i had arrived, but he smiled that cute sideways smile of his and we directed our attention to the movie. Midnight and Sonic Angel cheered when body parts were ripped and people were slashed during sex. i giggled because they were so enthusiastic on a movie soo bloody.
Sonic Angel's p.o.v
I traced my finger over FunGhoul's arm admiring his tattoo's. I had to admit i did like him like alot but how could i be so sure? what if he was looking for someone less eccentric than me. i was way too hyper what if he was looking for someone calm and not a redhead. Most important how can i be so sure i like him to much? Fuck it. what do i have to lose? FunGhoul turned around to face me. He had that grin of annoying someone. he pinched my cheeks and said:
"youre so adorable" ohoho 2 can play at that game. i grabbed his black hair and pulled it up to 2 ponytails.
"aww look at Francine" i cooed. he raised an eyebrow at me. i mocked him pursing my lips.
"well played " he smiled. i stared at his eyes but then broke away. i turned over on my back but he pulled me back and his lips were against mine. i know this may sound cheesy but sparks flew. his lips were so soft and his tongue traced around my lips asking permission. i accepted and i let more of him in. i pulled away giggling as if teasing him. Midnight must've noticed what was going on because she laughed and cheered.
"love-bergs!!" she cheered.
"yeah me and Sonic Sunrise must've walked in on the wrong time because when we came we saw both of you macking" TerribleTeen laughed. my cheeks flushed and i gave her the finger. i tried to leave to my room but Funghoul pulled me back and brought me into this luscious kiss. i almost melted. everybody cheered "whoo damn look at the love bergs!!" CherryCandy laughed.
"shut up Cherry cant you see their having a 'moment'?" Ice Venom laughed.
"thanks guys for the embarrasing cheering and thank you frank for that nice-ass kiss" i blushed and he smacked my ass.
"guys hold on i hear something" midnight said getting up from the couch and grabbing her raygun. she left to the kitchen and i followed her. she signaled me to be quiet. we stood by the window and saw that there were flashlights shining i immeadietly turned off all lights and grabbed a raygun.
"what the fuck?" i whispered.who the hell was out there? i grabbed the radio.
"Dr.d its Sonic Angel"
" Sonic get everybody out of that house now!" it was showpony. where was Dr.D? whats going on?
"ShowPony whats going on??" i yelled but then there was static interference and Midnight's bloodcurdling scream.
"what the fuck!?"........
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
yeah i know its short and crappy but i would love you guys if you R&R trust me the next chapter will be better and awesomer!!
XEmilyX

i got up and turned off the t.v because the movie was over.
Sign up to rate and review this story