Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Missing You

by Elsask 2 reviews

Another letter is received by someone.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-28 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 1142 words

1Ambiance
Final exams are over and also... writer's block is over!! I'll have so much for time to write since it is summer and I live on a desolate farm. See what I have in store for you reader's this chapter.

The brawny brunette came home when the clock had struck 2 o'clock, everyone by this time had gone to sleep and were cradled in their soft beds.
He turned on the hallway light, dropping his keys in a dish and hanging up his jacket, he seemed in a trance, lost in thought and trudging his way to his room. As he made his way up the stairs he passed that lonely room, the one he didn't want to see again. As he glanced over at the usually shut door, it was open only by a sliver. He pushed at the door, making the crack larger. Herry proceeded inside. The moonlight shown upon the room through the open window, the breeze blew cooly through the window making the curtains dance in the wind. He walked over to the window frame and shut it closed.

Brrr. He wrapped his arms around himself. This place has been neglected pretty bad. He looked around the room. A spider had made its web in one of the corners. Dust lined the wooden desk. But I don't think anyone has been in here since the night she left us.

Grief had taken the young man under her wings, shrouding him. Herry gently sat himself on the bed. There neatly folded laid Helen's dress she received from Aphrodite. In a pile sat the jewelry on top of the dress. He slid the white piece of clothe from under the jewelry. Pulling the chiton close he smelled the sweet smell of Helen. The aromatic sandalwood and cinnamon brought back so many memories.

"Helen?"

"I'm over here." That harmonious voice replied from out of view.

As Herry reached the last step he saw her.

She was more radiant than the moon, it was that same moon that shone its gentle rays upon her shimmering waves of hair. Her black dress hugging every curve smoothly. She turned around to let the moon create a luring sparkle in her sea green eyes. Sometimes it was so hard for him to tell what color her eyes were, it seemed at most moments they were a beautiful green but sometimes, just sometimes when the right light hit them though they completely turned into the mysterious blue.

He walked towards her slowly, entranced by the exquisite goddess.

She gave him her warming smile as he advanced towards her. She leaned against the cornerstone's roof's ledge. Waiting.

"Hey."

"Hey. Glad you could make it." She teased. Looking up into those chocolate eyes, brought a different type of smile to her face, but just as pure as her normal one.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist making her lean against his strong frame. Still smiling, she looked into the starry night sky, glancing away at the city lights.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Herry stared straight at her. "Yes, very beautiful."

The teenage girl realized who he was talking about when she found him gazing tenderly at her. Helen blushed slightly and averted her eyes away. The brunette boy gently took his hand and lifted Helen's chin. He leaned in and was greeted by the demi-goddess' pink lips on his.

When she was that close he could smell the shampoo she used, her lotion... but the most distinctive of them all was the aroma that enveloped her whole body. The distinctive, earthy and yet sweet that was distinctive but yet ordinary. Sandalwood and cinnamon.


Herry looked around the room. Too many memories. Too many. He shook his head. The descendant of Hercules looked at the abandoned suitcases waiting to be picked up. How come you left me Helen? Why did you leave me? I know it wasn't your choice but.... He solemnly looked at the sky blue sheets, he had to leave this room too many memories flashed by. He sat up and sighed.

0o0o0o0o0oo0o0oo0oo0o0ooo0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Her light-red locks laid around her flowing gently, shining in the vague moonlight. The redhead twisted and turned murmuring sweetly from her succulent lips. Finally, after much time trying to convince herself she was asleep, Theresa pushed herself up from her satin pillow, heavy-eyed. She rubbed her gem green eyes. Her mouth felt like a desert in the middle of summer, dry with no moisture whatsoever. Am I ever thirsty, I need water. She drowsily got out of her bed as she pushed off her the covers from her slim curvaceous body. Her legs slipped onto the cool floor her toes curled as they were firmly placed onto the cozy rug. As she stood up her long silk blue dress was exposed, she walked over to the side sluggishly and grabbed her housecoat on the way out.

The long hallway was filled with shadows. Only one window illuminated the other side of the hallway with those sliver rays of light near the stairs. She trudged her way to the staircase. Theresa was halfway there, when she glanced at the closed door of Helen. Except, this time it wasn't closed.

The redhead pushed the door open a little wider, inside the pale moonlight shined over the bed and the items lying spread out on top of it. A few boxes, two large suitcase, and also Helen's 'uniform' dress along with the jewelry, disarrayed.

She adventured in a little more. There stood a shadowy dishearten figure stooping forward, looking out the window.

"Herry?"

The man jumped and turned around. "H-h-i-i Theresa." Straightening up he scratched the back of his head. Giving a sigh he returned to his previous posture.

"What are you doing here Herry? It is really late." She stared hard and long at the outline of the wall clock. "Or should I say really early."

"I was walking to my room and well, her door was open."

"You really miss her don't you?" She pierced right into his eyes.

"Ya." He looked out the window again. "Her leaving us is really hard, it is just so..."

"Bizarre?" Theresa finished.

"Ya. I just feel like there is so much she didn't tell me about herself."

"Herry I have something for you, it may I don't know, just read it." Theresa turned and walked back to her room. Her light footsteps where heard going down the hallway. She came back with an envelope in her small hands. She handed it to Herry. "Herry, Helen was actually going to leave us no matter what fate decided."

What? Herry looked at the letter with his name written across it.
Sign up to rate and review this story