Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Introducing Myself and Auditions!

Introducing Myself and Auditions!

by JustYourAverageGirl 22 reviews

Hi everyone! I'm new to FicWad, so I want to introduce myself to you guys and see if anyone wants to be in a story I'm going to write.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-06 - Updated: 2012-03-06 - 540 words

0Unrated
Hey! So, as you can probably tell, I'm new to FicWad, and I want to let you guys get to know me. My name is Judy, I'm fourteen and a half, I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and writing is my passion. I play guitar, bass, and I'm learning piano. I speak French in addition to English. I'm a lesbian, and if you don't like that, you'd probably better stop reading this right now. One thing that I absolutely can't stand is sports, other than tennis, which I play all the freaking time. My parents are sort of hippies, but not the never-take-a-bath, always-smoking-pot type of hippies. Also, I'm a very cheerful person, so I apologize in advance if I ever get a bit Pollyanna-ish.

The other thing that I wanted to address in this post is auditions for a story that I plan on writing. From the tiny bit of looking around that I did before I joined this site, I've observed that lots of people hold auditions for characters when they're planning on writing a story. I think this is a lovely idea, and so I'm going to let you guys audition for my story if you want.

Here's a summary of the plot: Lyn-Z dies, and a while later, Gerard, who is a teacher, decides to move to Japan with Bandit, who is sixteen. He gets a job at an international boarding school, which is basically a school that hosts student from all over the world. So, of course, this is the school that Bandit attends. She loves the place, but not all is as it seems. At the end of the previous school year, a student was the victim of a murder that has never been solved. Bandit befriends the girl's sister and her friends. Other students start turning up dead with weird marks all over their bodies, and Bandit can't help but wonder if her new friend is getting revenge on the people who she thinks are responsible for her sister's death, or if the girl's sister has come back to get her own revenge. It's loosely based on a book I read a while ago called Dreams of the Dead. (I forgot what the author's name was.)

Anyway, here are the parts that you can audition for:
Bandit's 3 new friends
Some mean popular girls
One popular girl who is secretly nice
Bandit's love interest (Can be a boy or a girl, either is fine.)
You can also make up some parts that you think I might need.
Here is the information that I need from you.
Part:
Name:
Age: (14-18 years old, please.)
Gender:
What country are you from? (I need people from a variety of different places, so please don't pick somewhere that a ton of other people have picked.)
Appearance: (Split up for detail.)
Hair:
Eyes:
Body:(This would be height, weight, etc.)
Tattoos and or piercings:
Clothes, jewelry, and shoes:
Anything else involving appearance:
Personality:
Back story:
What do you think of the murder?
What do you think of Bandit?
Anything else I should know?

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope that you guys will like my writing, and I'm excited to read some of everyone's stories. ;)




Sign up to rate and review this story