Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > it happens

first sight

by killjoywantsacooki 0 reviews

i dont know...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-09 - Updated: 2012-03-09 - 981 words

0Unrated
Party poisons pov
“We should kill Korse then this would be over” Fun Ghoul said.
“We can’t kill Korse because then all the draculoids will come at once” Jet Star said.
“Maybe if we kill him they won’t come anymore”
“DID YOU JUST NOT HEAR WHAT JET SAID, FUN GHOUL!” Kobra kid yelled.
“Oi shut the fuck up “I hissed “grace’s is trying to sleep.” They all just stared at me and shut up.
“Sorry” Kobra muttered, I looked into the fire, as I did my eyes caught something just behind him, there was a pair of hazel eyes, then they disappeared. I got up picking up my ray gun, I walked over there and there stood two girls, the one with green eyes was beautiful, long black glossy hair, and her eyes just hypnotized you. The other girl, she had blue eyes, not a beautiful as the other girl but she was really pretty, her hair was around her shoulders and was black, and what looks like she had hints of red in it. I held my gun up, “hold it” I said.
“Wait!” the girl with hazel eyes said. She was too beautiful, I walked up and hit her with the butt of my gun.
“Hey, um like what the Fu-“started her friend but I hit her too.
“Kobra get here now!” I yelled, he came running over.
“What wro-“he saw the girls on the ground “what did you do?”
“I knocked them out”
“Why?”
“I don’t know, I was panicking” I said
“Well we can’t just leave them here”, he picked up the girl with the blue eyes, I lend down a picked up the hazel eyed girl. We walked back to camp with them in our arms, Fun Ghoul jumped up the moment he saw us with them “what the fuck have you done!”
“I just saw them I wasn’t gonna leave them, they looked lost.” I said innocently.
“so I haven’t seen them before, I heard something the other day the better living was sending out killjoy look alikes to trick us” Ghoul growled, wow he was really pissed off, and Kobra was the one with issues.
“Give them a chance, you can’t create beauty like they are” Jet said
“Fine but when they wake up, im asking question “
“Ok” I said, putting her down.

I sat there watching and waiting for her to wake up, 20 minutes later she started to move, her eyes fluttered awake “hey” I said softly
“You hit me” she whispered.
“Yeah, sorry about that, I kinda panicked” FUCK she was beautiful, “but, your awake now”
“She’s not” she said looking at her friend
“She’ll wake, we just wanna know a couple of things though, like where did you come from?
“Umm, Zone 18, I think”
“Ok, that might explain why we haven’t seen you before”
“Yeah,” she smiled
“Oh, im party poison, and you are?”
“Delusional alive, and that’s violent stardust” she pointed to her friend “how hard did you hit her?”
“as hard as I hit you” or a bit harder a voice said in the back of my head, at that time Fun Ghoul came over, ´ive already talked to her she’s clean” I said standing up.
“I wanna talk to her,” he turned to Delusional Alive “why haven’t we seen you before?” he said, why did he have to be such a pig
“I come from Zone 18,” she said, looking pass Ghoul and looked at me, our eyes connected, shit keep calm Party Poison
“the danger Zones?”
“yeah”
“Whatever, but how did you survive, that’s where all the dracs are?”
“Instincts, gotta come whatever comes at ya” she said, Fun Ghoul walk away, I walked back to her “sorry about him hes not really like that”
“It’s alright” she smiled.
“Im Kobra Kid” Kobra said coming over,
“Im Jet Star” jet said smiling.
“Hi Delusional alive” she looked at Violent Stardust, “you think we should slap her awake”
“Fine but you’re doing it” I said, she got up on her knees and moved over so she was sitting on Stardusts lap
“Hey” she said slapping her, “oi!” she slapped her harder until SWACK!
“WHAT THE FUCK!” she yelled.
“Uhha! I woke her up!”
“Violent stardust, im party poison, the really tall one is Kobra Kid, the one with the fro is Jet star, and the short cranky ass is Fun ghoul”
Ghoul looked up giving the girls daggers, I felt something close and warm “im gonna say something that’s gonna piss him off” Delusional alives warm sweet voice came in my ear.
“What?” I laughed
“Hey Fun Ghoul, you name should be Shortass Ghoul, or Pissed off all the time Ghoul”
“you son of a bitch” he got up and stormed over to her “what did you say?”
“You heard what I said, I didn’t fucking stutter!” she screamed. I got up and stood in the middle of them both “guys stop” I said, I was taller than Ghoul, he was pretty short, but we both towered over Delusional, she must of only been what 4’5, even shorter.
“I don’t know what I even did you just started hating on me!”
“stop” but they didn’t stop, I looked around I saw Grace was awake and staring at Alive, Jet, Kobra, and Stardust was just staring as well, I pulled out Alives and Ghouls ray gun and walked away. I walked over to Grace and sat down next to her.
“Who is she and why are they fighting?” she asked me, still not taking her green eyes off the fighting killjoys.
“Well she is, well…” I took a short break.
“YOU’RE A FUCKING IDIOT!” Delusional Alive yelled.
“She is… I don’t know” I truly meant it.
Sign up to rate and review this story