Categories > Original > Drama

Just the Beginning

by -puffpuff- 0 reviews

Just a sample of what's to come in my first real entry.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-03-10 - Updated: 2012-03-11 - 260 words

0Unrated
Hey world! -puffpuff- here. Just getting started on FicWad. I'm really excited to start writing again because I haven't written in forever!
Ok well I guess that's it for now (lame first post ^^"). Hopefully I'll have written something by tomorrow. Hope ya'll enjoy it!
Baii!!!

-puffpuff-

P.s: It should go a little something like this...

I had my coat and I had my purse. Before leaving the dressing room I scanned my little corner in which I always lay my belongings before class. Nothing remained but the wooden bench and the chair. I sighed and took out my good luck lip balm. Oh god, I thought to myself and quickly walked away before I could change my mind and stay at the studio. My feet carried me down the eighteen steps of the stairway and out the door effortleslly. The cool wind caressed my face as I strolled over to my mother's car, which waited for me at the end of the parking lot. Every step I took I knew I was one step closer to my future and what might and might not happen. Five steps from the car door...four steps...three...two...one.

"Hi sweetie, how was class?" my mother asked me in her usual tone.

"Fine, I s'pose," I replied casually. I clutched my purse like it was the only thing keeping me alive. My gut was telling me to cancel, but my brain didn't care. Those damn hormones. Before I knew it my mother was driving off on the road to my dreadful fate.
Sign up to rate and review this story