Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill Me

The Demolition Lovers Are Doing What?!?!

by MissFilthyDivineMCR

Gerard and Mikey enjoy the rest of their first day together going back to the places they used to before he moved to North Carolina.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 2288 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Note: Hey guys! I see a lot of people checking out my stories. I want to thank you so much for that. It means the world! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter as much as I had writing it. I know, I'm really bad, but here goes my skills. LOL! Enjoy! :D

When he brought us to my high school, Mikey’s old high school, my father asked me, “So, are you going to be alright here by yourselves?”

“Yeah, we’ll be fine. The teachers are still here anyways. They get out of school for a week after us.”

Mikey waited beside me patiently. “Okay,” my father said. “I’ll be back in 30-45 minutes. We gotta go pick up her anyways.”

“Yeah, I know. We’ll be here.”

He drove away and I turned to Mikey. “You ready?”

“Yeah. For what though?”

“You’ll see.” I grabbed his hand.

I looked around and noticed some cars, not too many. Some teachers prepped their classrooms for the following year. I dragged him around the side of the school and finally saw the playground. “Oh. My. God,” he said.

“Yep, that’s why I brought you here. I’ve always wanted to relive that day.”

“Yeah, the one where we were doing the community service hanging out with Frank. We acted like we were drunk that day. The two of us definitely did.”

“I know, right?”

With that we climbed up the bars to the top where the slide was. We spent about 5 minutes acting like total and complete fools fooling around on things we used to do as a kid. We got tired finally, Mikey at the top of the slide as I sat at the bottom of it. I got up as soon as I caught my breath and looked at Mikey who was watching me. I thought until it popped into my head. “Come here you,” I said, pulling his legs so he slid down to the bottom of the slide. He pulled my leather jacket towards him, pulling me in for a kiss. I leaned down more, straddling his hips and the sides of the slide around him.

He still held onto my leather jacket as if I was going to run away. I pushed him back against the back of the inside of the slide, kissing him harder than ever. His mouth was warm and soft, molding to mine in a way I couldn’t get enough of the sensation. His hands traveled around the sides of my waist, one crawling up my back to twist around my hair. My hand rested on his neck as the other held onto the side of the slide to keep my body close to his. With both our lips parted, our tongues touched, massaging each other as my thumb ran along his jaw line. His hand on the back of my head ran through my hair like I did to him earlier in the backyard.

I moaned against his mouth letting him know I enjoyed it very much. He bit my bottom lip as his other hand inched my Misfits shirt under my leather jacket. I hungrily pushed my mouth over his, one hand finding his back and pulling him up towards me. He followed my lead and held on tight to my neck as I pulled him up to his feet. We walked together under the playscape, guiding him as we urgently kissed. I kissed down the side of his neck, “Mmm, Mikey. You like it.”

“Mm, yes… So do you…”

We were completely out of sight behind the obstacles. I stopped kissing him for a second and stared into his eyes as I lifted his shirt over his head, placing it on the ground to let Mikey lay on the moldable ground that felt like sand. Motioning with my finger for him to join me on the ground, I pulled his pants making him get down on his knees beside me. I pulled the chain of his necklace with a light tug making Mikey assault my mouth.

I laid him down slowly, his knees unfolding before me. My instinctive body moved to lay on top of him, our hands and fingernails clawing at each other for more. I let go of his lips and placed them on the right side of his neck, kissing and sucking delicately at the skin. “What time is it?” I asked quietly, moaning against his neck.

He grabbed out his phone in his jean pocket and curled his arms around my neck reading the time. “Ah… it’s 3:37. We gotta hurry,” he moaned, pushing his head back for me to kiss him more.

He dropped his phone on the ground by the both of us and slowly pushed doff my leather jacket. He pushed it by his phone followed by my Misfits t-shirt he was peeling off me now. His fingers grazed my skin as if I was a new present waiting to be touched and unwrapped. “I want to do this slower, but Mikey… I can’t wait.” I kissed down his chest.

His rushing hand hurriedly undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them as I sucked harder on his smooth skin leaving marks. When my awaiting lips reached his lower abdomen I leaned up to watch Mikey’s face glow with lust as I undid his jeans, pulling them down slowly. He pushed down the top of my jeans with my help as I kicked them to the bottom alongside my top. I kissed down his chest again, feeling the contours of his body as both our hands slid down each other’s side, hooking our fingers in the band of the boxers. We pulled down eagerly, feeling the bareness as both our erections pressed against one another. He pulled me up to his face and kissed me quickly before rolling me over so he was on top. I stared at him wondering what he was going to do but all was lost when he kissed down my chest leading right to the place I wanted him to touch. My head rolled back in bliss as I felt Mikey lick the tip of my die hard shaft.

Mikey’s lips curled into an evil smile before taking me in fully to the hilt making me scream in pleasure. His tongue worked me, putting me into a trance before moving up and down my length slowly, gaining speed. “Oh… my goodness, Mikey... Shit!” I moaned loud enough for him to hear.

If he continued I was surely going to scream loud, so loud someone might come running to see if there was a murder. My fingers played with his hair, twirling it in the tips making him slow down on me. “Mm, baby… I’m close. Come here, love.” I moaned.

He let up off me and pulled up to my face, my hands still in his hair. I rolled him over fixing him exactly where I wanted him finding his fetish; his hair. “You feeling good, babe?” I asked him, putting my finger to his lips.

He opened his mouth and sucked on my finger sensually making it wet from his tongue. With my finger slipping out and my head running through his hair, an inch of my finger pushed into his tight space. Pushing in all the way resulted with a loud yelp from Mikey. Pulling out my finger, I then pushed back in with another. “You gonna be okay?” I asked him, seeking his spot.

“FUCK yesss!” he moaned out once I found it.

I took my hand out of his hair and both of them relaxed by his hips, holding him firmly as I lined myself up to him. I looked at him one more time to receive a nod to continue before placing the head of myself inside him. We stared at each other as I went in, stopped, received a nod, pushed in more, and the same thing happened. You could tell he felt pain from his mouth crooking up on the side. It was when I was in halfway I slid in all the way, feeling his walls tighten around me. Both our eyes closed, mine going to the back of my head as I felt his warmth complete me. I opened my eyes to find Mikey fixing his hands up on the pillars of steel that held up the playscape.

I pulled out slowly feeling Mikey lift up and grab for me, pushing me back into his depth. We moaned louder, feeling the sweet sensation as I pulled out again and slammed into him. I watched him in awe as he watched my every move. We stared into each other’s eyes, seeing the love as we thrusted into each other. He met my every push with soft smuggled moans. I bit my lip from spitting out all the moans and things I wanted to say making Mikey look at me confused. “Let it out, Gerard. Make some noise for me baby,” he moaned.

I let go of my lip and pushed into him to the hilt, holding there. “Fuck MIKEY!”

His body squirmed as I continued pounding him over and over, using the pillars for leverage to push onto me even harder. He was panting along with me now, breathing heavy short breaths. Sweat dripped down our bodies, making us sticky along with our hair. I let go of one side of his hips and reached up to his forehead to push his hair back away from his wet face. Sill going back and forth, I shook my hair, pushing it also out of my face until I heard Mikey pant, “G-Gerard, I’m close. Unhh!”

My hand released its grip on his hip and began pumping Mikey’s thickness. He panted moans as I rubbed him fast, fulfilling his needs to make his orgasm satisfyingly last. With a few more thrusts and pumps I hit his spot causing myself to go to the edge as Mikey screamed, “UNH!! GERARD! FUCK YESS!!”

He shook below me as he came hard in my sweaty palm, his face in an “o” with his eyes closed. He opened them and smiled, encouraging me. “Keep going, Gerard. Come on hon.”

I kept repeating my moves feeling Mikey watch my face as I grit my teeth together. He moaned and I felt the tension build suddenly fast as I rocked into him some more. “MIKEY…UH!” I climaxed, releasing my sweet cream inside of him with a seductive smile.

When I was spilled completely, I eased out of him and fell exhausted over his body, kissing up over his chest, neck, then lips while he wrapped his arms around me. “You look so sexy below me. I love you” I whispered to him, not wanting to move or get up from this perfect moment.

“And you look hot above me. I love you too,” he said back.

We shared a deep kiss once more, his tongue roaming my mouth once more. “What time is it now?” I asked.

He unwrapped one of his arms around me and looked at his phone. “Shit! It’s 3:57.”

“Oh, we gotta go. He’ll be here any minute.” I got up quickly, not wanting to and grabbed him up. We dressed quickly, looking around for evidence and found none. “Good way of destroying a good child memory and making it dirty, right?” I clicked my tongue.

“Yeah, it really is.” He smiled, watching me put my belt on once again.

“That was some good sex.” We laughed.

“It really was.”

Putting my leather jacket on, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a quick last kiss before coming out from under the underpass for the slide. We ran around the side until I stopped him. “One, I’m sorry Mikey. I can’t hold your hand in front of him,” I frowned. “And second, let’s run around the front so he thinks we were running around and fooling around like we were before instead of making it look like we were sweaty from passionate lovemaking.”

“It’s alright, Gerard,” he caressed my cheek. “Sounds fun. Let’s do it.” He laughed, dropping his hand.

We ran around and around then went to the front to see my father’s car. We hopped inside, laughing. “How come you’re all wet?” he asked.

I looked at Mikey. “We were running around like idiots. There’s this little playground back there so… That’s what we did,” I told my father. “You remember that day when I stayed with Frank and Mikey for community service? That was fun.”

Mikey gave me this big smile. I gave him back a wicked smile. “Sounds good. Yeah, I remember that.” My father replied, sounding like he didn’t care. “Ready to go pick up the witch?”

Me and Mikey laughed. “Yep! Today is fun! It’s chillin’!” I said.

Mikey kept grinning. We were both trying so hard not to laugh anymore to make my father suspicious. “Yes, it is. It’s bitchin’!”



End Author's Note: Thanks again guys soo much for reading. It makes my day! R&R if you like, and I'm sure to update as soon as I can. This whole story was based on real life. I never said a thing until now, but now you know. The only parts that aren't real are the bad parts, like this one for instance. I love 4 things in this world, My Chemical Romance, Lady GaGa, Joan Jett, and my family and friends. Talk to you later! God bless!
-Sabrina
XOXO
~Stay Beautiful, Keep It Ugly~
Sign up to rate and review this story