Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill Me

Headfirst For Dyed Halos

by MissFilthyDivineMCR

Boas, dyed hair, vampire hairstyles, stores, and big suprises for Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 5728 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hi hi hi there everyone! Thank you so much for reading like always, it's appreciated tons! This just might be coming to a close soon. Last chapter! Enjoy!


The smell in the air was extravagant as the glass doors opened widely engraved with the name “Paul Mitchell.” Inside there were tons of girls, dressed to perfection; a wide variety of black dresses, skirts, pants, boots, and high heels. Each person had their own unique hairstyle, some short, some long, some straight, and some curly. As we approached the front desk, me and Mikey stared in awe at the back, full of roaming hairdressers. There were rows of chairs placed directly in front of high mirrors reflecting the person in front looking pleased as the scissors snipped at their hair and it fell to the floor. My mom checked in with the snooty looking assistant telling her to sit down and wait for one of the hairdressers to come. Mikey sat down next to me feeling strange as if he wanted to show me public affection but couldn’t. I smiled at his attempt and laid my head on his shoulder feeling him relax beneath me. My mom glanced over sighing at the sight with a wide smile before a small man stopped walking and planted his feet firmly in front of her. “Donna?” he asked.

Both Mikey and I looked up to stare at this modern sized man, his hair up and spiky before a swoop of bangs. The color was jet black with a few streaks green and a lip pierced with a mosaic temporary tattoo spreading across his face. “That’s me.” She pointed down at herself and stood up. “Hi hon. How are you?” she smiled again.

“I’m doing good, thank you. Just a wash and cut today?” he asked back.

“Yes, that is correct.” She gathered her stuff making me pick my head up off Mikey’s shoulder.

He looked at us, smiling friendly as we smiled the same, our cheeks tingeing red. “Hi,” he finally spoke, looking as if he couldn’t take his eyes off us.

“Hi,” me and Mikey replied back at the same time.

They walked to the back, chatting casually as we stared at both him and my mom. “Whatcha want to do?”

“Nothing.” He giggled.

“Alright, nothing.”

And that is what we did, nothing. People came and went around us, blow dryers going off every now and then with a constant chatter. I looked around thinking of what to do until I saw a few pamphlets showing their services. I got up and grabbed one out of its slot to bring it back over under Mikey’s gaze. I flipped through the first few pages as he shuffled up against my shoulder to look too.

The pictures were quite different and beautiful. Especially the one page I stopped on and stared at. The young woman had hair the color of fire, a bright red blood look. The contrast beside her flawless face was defining and absolutely gorgeous. I have never liked any other hair color as I had this one. “Mikey, isn’t that amazing?” I breathed, still fascinated with the view.

“Whoa, yeah. That would look good on you.”

“You really think so? ‘Cause I was thinking the same thing.”

“Totally. Go for it.”

I thought about it for the longest time, craving to have it done right then and there. But I knew my mom would probably disagree with me on that decision.

Maybe not.

>X<

My mom came walking out from the back with her hair fluffy and highlighted; good as ever. She smiled at our faces in shock giving us a little model twirl as she stepped closer to us. “You like, boys?”

We both nodded and I got to my feet quick. “Mom? Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what is it dear?”

I looked back down to Mikey and he got up and joined my side. “Can I dye my hair red?”

“That will damage your hair though,” she snapped and I frowned. “And what kind of color red are you talking about?”

“Bright red. Besides, you dye your hair. It doesn’t damage it if you take care of it.”

“True, but a bright red. I don’t know. How bright?”

“Umm, like a rose bright red or a blood color?”

“Ah, erm, I don’t know about that, Gerard.”

“Alright.”

I looked at Mikey who smirked. We both knew I wouldn’t obey her directions.

>X<

“You’re going to look so sexy with your hair red,” Mikey said, playing with my hair as we stared at the hair dye in Sally’s. My mom was over near the nail products looking for a hairdresser and growth stimulator. I giggled at his words and kissed his twirling fingers as I stared at each of the brands that fit with their colors. I passed many of the colors to come across the exact one I was looking for and picked it up. “My mom’s going to know if I buy it.”

I turned it over in my fingers to read the labels as he thought. “How about this? What if I pretend to buy it for me and then just give it to you?”

I smiled at the idea. “I don’t want you to get in trouble though. I’ll just buy it while she’s not looking.”

I put the dye back on the shelf and peered around the other side of the aisle where she stood browsing and quietly questioning herself. Luckily me, she walked to the front and asked one of the employees about the clear nail polish in her hands. I ran back and grabbed the dye off the shelf and to the front to check out. “$7.12,” the cashier said and I handed over the money in a rush. She bagged my stuff and I walked back to the hair section, stuffing the item in my pocket of my leather jacket. “Wait, don’t I need a lightener?” I asked Mikey softly.

“Shit, yeah.”

I ran back up to the front and quickly asked the cashier, “Hi again! With the dye I just bought, do I need a lightener or bleach to get my natural hair color out for the new one?”

“Yes, you have to do that first if you want that light of a color. Want me to show you a good one here?”

“Please.”

She brought me to the exact same spot I was where Mikey was examining a dirty blonde color. She showed me the product and told me the price which was the same as the dye and I had the perfect amount. “I’ll take it.”

My mom was still caught up in looking for her own things to pay attention to the lightener I was buying. After stuffing the bigger sized bottle in my pocket, I saw Mikey stroll over with the dye he was looking at and smirked. I gave him a questioning look. “Maybe I want to try something new too.”

I smiled wide and looked over to see my mom approaching me. “Dear, what’s in your pocket?” She touched the pocket I had the lightener in.

“Oh, that’s just something I’m holding for Mikey,” I lied.

“Alright, well, I’m all done soo…” She walked away and checked out her stuff with the cashier as Mikey and I stood aside, waiting in an impatient mood.

>X<
“Your hair is going to look very sexy when it’s blonde too. A sexy dirty blonde,” I said sitting in front of him on my bed. I pushed back his bangs from his face to caress his cheek. His eyes closed as he sighed and opened again with a teeth grin.

“You want to do it now?” I asked with anticipation.

“What about your mom? And I don’t even know how to do it.”

“Well, she won’t get mad if it’s you, but me… well, that’s a different story.”

He hesitated for a long pause. “Alright. This should be fun.”

I jumped up and grabbed the lightener where I placed it on the side table and plopped back on the bed, climbing onto Mikey’s lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I read out loud to him the directions. “Okay, clear the area of anything the lightener can stain. Then, using a pair of gloves, pour an efficient amount onto hand and place on hair where desired. Once finished to your liking, let stay for 20 minutes. Lastly, wash hair and use hair dye or leave plain.” I looked back at Mikey who looked eager still. “So…. you still want to do it.”

He nodded excitedly and I pulled up off his lap to drag him with me to the bathroom, the bottle still in my hand. “Will you do it for me?”

“Sure, I’d love to. But you have to tell me where you want me to put it on so you like it.”

He nodded again and I left Mikey standing there to run downstairs and grab a pair of plastic gloves my mother had used each time dying her hair. I ran back up and put them on. “Take off your shirt actually.” I pointed to his torso which then became bare.

I ran my finger up the center of his slender stomach before grabbing the bottle and pouring some of it into my hand. Placing the bottle back down on the counter, I watched him and his worried eyes. “Now you’re sure about this, right?”

“Definitely. I guess I’m just a little nervous because I’ve never done this before.”

“Yeah, I know I’ll be the same way. It’s going to look good though, I know it will.”

He smiled warmly and I began pulling my fingers through his thick hair, making sure I even got the strands underneath the top ones. His hair was dark and it looked absolutely flattering on him. “You want the sides to be your natural color?”

“Sure.” He looked into the mirror at every move I made. Sculpting it back, I noticed a great style he would like. “Why don’t you push all of your hair back? It would look awesome.”

“I never thought of it.”

Once his hair was coated with the liquid, I just wanted to dye my hair even worse. “Why don’t you just do yours while I’m waiting?”

“You think I’ll get caught though? Not like I care but… fuck it. I’ll do it. I’m dying to do it anyways.”

He kissed my lips tenderly making sure to not hit his hair onto me. “Want me to do it since you did mine?”

“If you want to.”

“Hell yeah, I do.”

Peeling the gloves off my now sweaty hands, he placed them on and stared at my eyes in the mirror. “You want the whole thing red?”

“Yep!”

He mocked all my steps as he rubbed it on my hair. I couldn’t help but keep sighing as he did this action; I just loved when people touched my hair, especially him. The feeling was like washing my hair except almost a tingling feeling. I waited silently until he was done and I watched the clock on the wall, ticking away loudly. “You can wash yours out now.”

Mikey walked to the sink and turned on the faucet to check the temperature before his hair started stripping free of his natural color and flowing down the drain. He dried his hair off with a towel and twirled it around his hair so we couldn’t see it. “Aww, I wanna see.” I pouted.

“Not yet. We’ll see each others at the same time.”

We smiled and looked to the clock to realize my time was up too now. After rinsing out my own hair now, I twisted a towel over my most likely white hair now and looked to Mikey who was watching me sternly. “You ready?”

He didn’t move until I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he jumped. “Sorry, just spaced out.”

“It’s alright. Okay… 1, 2, 3,” and we pulled our towels off to find both of us with the same color: a light yellow with a dark tint blended in. The color was actually really cool if you looked at it the way I did; it was a sickly and pale looking yellow. “Yeah, let’s put that red in now.”

“I like it. Definitely, let’s put in the blonde for you.”

I grabbed the box from him and mixed both the included solutions into one bottle and pulled back on the gloves. My fingers tousled through the sections of the non bright color leaving out the darkly colored sides. After I made sure there were no spots I missed. I looked down to find Mikey all ready with my dye. He held the bottle full of a dark red color, almost a red wind color, and glanced up at me. “Your turn yet?”

“Yeah, you’re good so…”

We switched spots taking his place behind me after grabbing the other pair of gloves off the counter. I took my last look at my bleached hair then shut my eyes tight. I felt his hands doing the same thing as before, coloring every strand and pushing his fingers deep onto my scalp like he was playing with a finger point. About 10-15 minutes, he smoothed back my hair and kissed my cheek softly. “Done babe.”

I opened my eyes and sat back.

>X<

“I’m leaving for grandma’s house!” My mom called.

“Jackpot,” I whispered to Mikey. “Okay, see you in a little!” I called back. “22 minutes is up, babe.” I reminded him as the clock struck about 5:20.

“Kay,” and he washed out his hair like he had before.

I still had to wait for a few more minutes so I simply helped Mikey with getting all the dye out. He grabbed his hair with the same towel as before and told me to switch. Once the dye was out I looked up through my eyelashes to find long pieces of hair exactly the way I wanted them. I truly was stunning as I watched it fall on the sides of my face like a curtain. My shag was brilliant as I stared at it in the mirror. “You like it?” I asked, looking over at him.

He looked up from playing with a string on his jeans and his mouth practically dropped. “Are you kidding me? I love it!!!” He got to his feet and stood behind him, pulling on my belt loops to force himself against me. “It’s exactly how I pictured it, Gerard. You look amazing,” he purred, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

“Mmm, thank you love.”

I pushed his towel back and let it drop to the floor to reveal his shining blonde hair. “Oh my…” he breathed as soon as he looked at his reflection.

“God, Mikey. You look incredibly sexy. Exactly how I told you too.”

He smiled and kissed my neck once before swooping back his long bangs. “I really like this look.”

“Yeah, it looks like… like a vampire. It’s awesome.”

“Thanks, that’s what I was thinking.”

I shook my hair out back and forth like a dog as soon as Mikey stepped away from me making the mirror and cabinet full of tiny water droplets. “Awww, you got me wet again.”

I smirked. “Don’t I always get you wet.”

“You do, Gerard. Every time.”

I laughed as I fooled around with new ways to set my hair finding one that was very suitable. While I blow dried my hair Mikey set his hair the way it was, combing it back as he applied a small amount of gel. He grabbed it from me and dried his own as I sprayed some hairspray around the crown of my head to add some volume. As soon as the noise had stopped, I waited for him to mist his hair with some of the hairspray. “What do you think now?” He moved back, spinning in a 360 as he pointed to his head.

“It’s fabulous, sugar.”

“I know what else is fabulous too.”

“What might that be?” I bit my lip.

“Perhaps…” he looked down, trying to look innocent, “Something of me… inside that cute bottom of yours…” He almost said shyly.

I turned slowly towards him. “Only if I can touch your hair, feel you up, and do whatever I please.”

He smiled playfully at me then seriously. “You always do those things.”

I felt bad. “Oh… well… I’m sorry. I’ll try something new, I promise.”

“But I love those things you do to me,” he smiled extra wide again.

I shoved him a bit as I laughed, “You joy killer. I really thought you were serious that nothing was going to happen.”

“I would definitely not risk anything like that with you. Oh, and I like what you said, ‘joy killer’” he repeated. “Turn it around though. Say… ‘killjoy.’”

“Ooooh, I like it. You know, Mikey, you really do surprise my by coming up with new things."

“I like suprising you.” He winked.

I waited, thinking of a new place in my room and it suddenly snapped in my head. “Now I’m suprising you.” I snatched his hand into mine and pulled him into my room. “Get on the floor in front of my bed.”

He followed my instructions as I ran back to the bathroom to clean up the remainings of our newly found hair. In seconds the bottles were scattered on my desk in my room and the door was shut. Mikey watched me act crazily from where he was seated on my wooden floor. “Why are you so crazed?” he joked.

“’Cause I want you.” I smiled evilly.

He crawled on his knees over to me, pulling me to stand directly in front of him, my bottom half to his face and his fingers hooking under the seams of my jeans. He kissed the front of me making me scream inside for his touch. I couldn’t possibly take it anymore and toppled down over him to reach his lips for a long passionate kiss. Pushing him into the floor, his fingers clasped onto my newly colored hair and folded it to pull his mouth even more onto his. He rolled me over onto my back taking complete control of me as he snaked his tongue forcefully between my parting lips. I moaned against his mouth huskily as he explored the roof of my mouth and grazed my teeth. He pulled away, his tongue leaving last as he licked his lips, to just straddle me by my hips and smile. I tried staying silent for a minute as he tested me but my growing intention was begging for some attention. “Baby…what?”

“This time I’m in control.”

“Yeah, exactly. But, I’m in control of everything, not just being on top.”

The thought gave me tingles down my back making me even more turned on as the words replayed in my mind. I nodded and waited for whatever is to come. “Are there any rules?”

“Yes, you can’t touch me until I let you, and… most important you can’t tell me what to do or do anything because you are completely helpless now.”

“How am I going to be helpless if I’m not tied down?” I asked playing along.

“So, even when I do tie you down you’ll still be able to anything?”

“Well, the first thing I’d like to add is what are you going to tie me up to? And with what?”

“I’m going to tie you up to your dresser right behind you with your boas.”

“How’d you know I have boas?!?”

“Well, I am your boyfriend, and I know you a little too well.”

“Mmm, which way are you gonna have me?”

He whispered down in my ear, “Anyway I want.”

I smiled as he got up and demanded I stay right there. “I know where these boas are too.” He pulled out my boas from the bottom of my closet, black and red feather, pink and white, every color and dropped them on my stomach. “Shirt off,” he spoke forcefully.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and dropped my arms to my sides again. He kneeled down by my side and pulled my arms back tying the red and black boa tight around my wrist, loosening it a bit not to cut my circulations, and wrapped it around one of the feet of my dresser a couple of times. He grabbed another boa and repeated the process for my other arm. He sat back wondering how he could restrain my feet not finding an answer. “Hehe, you can’t restrain these, baby,” I laughed, wiggling my toes and feet.

“Haha, yes I can. Pants are coming off too now.”

“Shit.” He wasted no time in undoing my jeans and swiftly pulling them down, boxers included. He tied a boa each around my ankles and tied them hard around the feet of my desk a couple of times. Once securing me, he followed up my body eyeing my erection and licking it slightly once before reaching my face. I tried going up for a kiss but Mikey pulled away in a flash. “Hard huh?”


“Of course I am.” I joked.

“No silly, you trying to do anything to me, that’s what.”

“I know, I just like taking things in the literal sense. I always talk–"I was cut off by Mikey covering my mouth with his hand.

“I’ve always wanted to try this, y’know, the tying up thing, but I guess I should throw in the rule of not talking.”

As soon as he removed his hand I spoke. “Wait wait, Mikey. I just want to say that I’ve wanted to try this too. Plus-" he covered my mouth again.

“Just shut up, Gerard love. You keep talking, I’ll stop. Where’s your tape? I know you will continue with your ranting,” he laughed.

I laughed with him as he let me speak. “I know I will too. Umm, it’s in our closet in the hallway.”

He got up leaving me bare and cold from the air but it was soon replaced by his warmth again, his hands holding duct tape and scissors off of my desk. “Are you serious? Duct tape?”

He cut a piece off, “I love you babe but… this shall be fun,” he spread it across my face sticking it tight to the contours of my lips and sealing it from any movement. He kissed the gray duct tape where my lips were up to my cheek and down across my jaw line. “For both of us that is,” he whispered hotly in my ear.

I closed my eyes as he began licking and sucking on my neck, holding onto my hips to stay in alignment. Working his way down, he kissed and softly bit across my chest paying attention to my hardened nipples, flicking his tongue across the tip while rolling over my other with his fingers. He looked up at my eyes closed, my face in its relaxed state. When he kissed my abdomen I immediately felt the pain in my stomach, almost excruciating as he continued getting closer to that one place. He skipped over and kissed down my thigh, biting more forcefully. I moaned as much as I was able to under the thick tape making Mikey know I enjoyed it very much. “You like that baby?" He asked tenderly.

“Mmm,” I murmured, opening my eyes to find his own heated. His fingers trailed from the inside of my thigh up to my rock hard shaft, rubbing against the soft spot between my balls and entrance making every pore of my body feel on fire. My hips bucked high making Mikey smirk and ease more into his devious plan.

Closing my eyes, his head bowed between my spread legs and slid his tongue over my entrance this time holding down on my hipbones as I jumped from the intimate contact. He turned his body around, his back to the floor, and scooted up as I lay on his face, his tongue licking at me once again. I relaxed as I just felt, surprised by his hands as they parted me, stretching me a bit further each time he massaged his fingers against my insides. His wet tongue slid in and out of me, tasting my walls as I tried screaming my pleasure through the tape. Without noticing, I felt his fingers slip into me deeper than his tongue could reach making me push down hard against his hand. Slowly I moved my hips up and down on his fingers, his eyes watching me thrust on them. “Mmmm,” I moaned as he pulled them away, his body also disappearing from under me.

“Open your eyes,” he whispered in my ear.

I shot them open and waited for his next move, wanting to get him worse and worse every time. The phone began to ring and Mikey made a soft “pschh” and whispered, “Shit.”

“Mmm,” I sounded louder.

“Hold on, I’ll get it and bring it back.”

He rang out and brought it to me to see who it was. I shook my head and pulled the tape halfway off my swollen lips and put the receiver to my ear. “Hi mom.”

“Hey babe, just wanted to make sure everything is alright. I’ll be home soon, alright?”

“Alright. Yeah, everything’s good.” I eyed Mikey, who kneeled in front of me, close to belting out a laugh.

“Good. See you in awhile then! Bye!”

“Bye!” She hung up. “Wait, wait, don’t put the tape on yet.”

Mikey put the phone up on my dresser and straddled my chest. “What would you like to request?”

“….Kiss me…. Just once….”

His lips curled on one side, “No, you have to wait for what you want.” He smoothed down the tape again as I began to speak.

“I’ll reward you in the end, but you have to do what I want first. Clear?” I nodded furiously as he smiled. “Good. Now, watch me.”

And I watched him all right as he ran a hand through his now silky blonde hair down to his torso and lastly reaching the bulge in his jeans. I watched his hands as his eyes watched my reactions, tauntingly undoing the button and unzipping them so he could push them down his hips slightly to where he sat on me. He skimmed back over his erection to the hem of his shirt and swiftly pulled it off to reveal his bare chest. The sight got me harder instantly, turning me on as I swiveled my hips up and down under him. He could feel the motion, leaning his chest down on mine, pulling down his jeans so his toes could force them from his ankles. Mikey leaned his cheek to mine, breathing deeply in my ear as I pushed the tape closer to his as if my lips were free so I could kiss him. He instantly pushed down his boxers and his hands forced him to sitting back on my chest. I blinked rapidly at his arousing, wanting to just feel his flesh between my lips and take all of him into me. His fumbling hands wrapped around himself, jerking off at a mild rate as I moaned for his touch wanting nothing more than to do that for him in that moment.

“Mmm,” he moaned softly as he closed his eyes, going a little bit quicker.

“Mm mmm…” I murmured back.

He opened his eyes and stopped his hand, thinking hard for a second before peeling off the tape again. He put his finger to my lips. “Don’t say a word, just do.”

He scooted his pulsing desire closer to my face, my lips already open and willing to follow instructions. He placed just the tip on my bottom lip, my head plunging forward to take him more in my mouth. “Unnnnn,” he groaned, letting his head roll back as I sucked hard on him.

My tongue instinctively traced patterns over his shaft, gliding against the frenulum over the foreskin. “Mmm Gee, baby,” he mewled in praise.

He inched closer, pulling away before returning as he fucked my face with drawled movement. My teeth ever so slightly skimmed over him as his entire length proceeded, the head hitting the back of my throat almost. I clamped my lips around him, humming softly to his impressive moaning until he deserted my mouth. I could see them his pre cum beading and dripping down the underside. My mouth watered and licked a path up the vein, licking away at the substance to the last bit left. He placed back the tape, us smiling at each other as he knew what we both wanted. He lifted himself from my chest and slotted between my legs, spreading them as much as the restraints would allow. He hooked his arms around my thighs, pulling his hips to align with me.

Slowly, he nudged into me, forcing past the first muscle before sipping in the rest of the way with ease as he hissed and my eyes almost rolled from the sensation. The feeling was no more painful, instant pleasure and burning in my stomach as he rocked back and forth in me at a gentle pace. “Mmm, yes, Gerard….. unn, give me what I want baby,” he mewled.

Instinctively, I jerked up against him feeling his tip dead on my prostate. “MMMMmmmm,” I loudly sounded under that substance still concealing my needy lips.

He loudly responded, echoing my name off the walls as he took my hint and rode me furiously. Each time our hips met he would inch deeper inside me, angling my body just right to find my special place. The only thing at the second I couldn’t take was the tape, practically glued to my mouth making them slimy as I tried licking my lips and breaking free. His body then lay down against my own, still thrusting further into me. “Scream my name,” he said, ripping off the tape in one quick rip, my face burning as little.

He grunted against my ear as he rode me hard, “Gee...” He dropped one of his grips on my leg, trickling his hand up my back and under my ass as he angled so perfectly.

“MIKEY! Uhhhhnnn…” I screamed out as my head went dizzy in lust.

Mikey smiled, biting my neck softly as he continued slamming against that one spot, dirty words and noises spilling from my mouth.

Before long, my mind ran free of leaning up towards him and concentrated on the heat pooling and sinking in my stomach. “Baby, baby,” I panted, trying to get my words out even though my breath was lost.

His breath was on my cheek, “Cum for me…” he huskily panted back.

Without any further encouragement, my face turned from my release as I came all over between our stomachs, fusing us together like glue. Through the last few ropes, Mikey said my name once more before cumming hard inside me, the warmth relaxing me as my orgasm overtook my body and his. My muscles clenched around him, still releasing as he stopped far against my prostate, continuously tipping me over the edge to soak up every last drop of his cum. He dropped limp on top of me, me doing the same thing with the restraints as they held me up like a puppet. Our breathing was still shaky, progressing back to its steady rate. Our heartbeats returned to normal and our eyes opened slightly to look up at each other.

“You look so sexy with boas,” he murmured, reaching down to undo the boas holding down my ankles then up to my wrists. Once they were free, Mikey was pulled into my arms in a flash, covering his lips with mine. He suckled against my lips like it was our first kiss, tenderly licking across my lips and into my mouth to collide with my own tongue. He pulled away and kissed me again for a second as if not satisfied, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He smiled and pulled me up off the floor. “Let’s get cleaned up.”

“Yeah, definitely.” I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom, grabbing a rag from the closet to soak with water and add soap to it.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes, washing away the evidence and sharing pleased and happy looks. I grabbed a new towel off one of the shelves and handed it to him. I grabbed on for myself and began drying off. “When will your mom be home?”

“I don’t know, she said awhile. And if she’s at my grandmother’s house, it takes a year for her to leave.”

He laughed and wrapped the towel around him, waiting for me to finish. He got me nervous as he stared at the floor. “What’s wrong, babe?”

He still stared at the floor. I stopped drying up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. “Please tell me, I’m worried.”

“.... I want to stay up here.”

“Up here, meaning live here again?” I had hope.

“Yes,” he smiled, looking into my eyes before kissing me hard.


Well, how was this chapter? I actually thought this one didn't come out that good. Everything's so hectic that I never get to keep up with it all. RATE & REVIEW if you like! You'll always get feedback! Thank you so much for reading again though! It means the world! I worked extra hard on this one thanks to #TheOnlyLovedOne!! Thank you so much for giving me that extra push to remember to update soon! Love you all! Thanks! God bless!
Love, Sabrina
XOXO
~Stay Beautiful, Keep it Ugly~
Sign up to rate and review this story